Remove the discord and start updating here. - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Remove the discord and start updating here.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elijazz

Elijazz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 April 2020 - 12:14 AM

Can we remove the "Unofficial discord" of dragon saga. Not all wants to access it and besides it's unofficial and I am not sure if it's being monitored by other team that checks possible abuse like the Devs if they don't like what you are saying they will ban you. The game now is a disaster and we don't see any updates from here just the patch. 

#2 Zsaskah

Zsaskah

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2021 - 09:35 PM

I didn't even realize they banned me from the Discord until I couldn't find it in my server list later on. Not a word said to me about it.

Having updates anywhere else in addition would be ideal, especially since I am now locked out of seeing them.

Edited by Zsaskah, 01 January 2021 - 09:43 PM.

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 02 January 2021 - 10:42 AM

The unofficial discord is mine and if you don't like it don't join. Easy as that. And if you have a problem with me you also don't need to join.

The unofficial discord is not related to WarpPortal and they are not responsible for it in any way.

This forum is for WarpPortal related subjects the unofficial discord is not a part of that. No one forces you to use the discord instead of the forums. You're welcome to continue using the forums.

But please be aware that I am not using this platform personally anymore because the communication on the forums is just no longer state of the art. People prefer to get fast and direct answers.

Please just refrain from complaining about the unofficial discord on here, since it's neither done nor supported by WarpPortal or under their control. So they are not responsible for that.

It's just a shame that you behave like a defiant child and try to destroy a platform many are using just because you did not get the answers you wanted to here by the moderators and by the players.

Updates are posted regularly on the forums and on the official dragon saga website. You will find the same patch notes everywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users