• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Xillor

Xillor

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 10:37 PM

Ensembles play 2 copies of the song (at least Mental Sensing does every time) which is a little annoying to listen to. I could turn the sound off but it keeps me engaged. Maybe it should also quiet the BGM down by 50% or 75% so that the songs don't clash so hard. Maybe i'm missing some kind of option but when playing any dancer/bard songs it just sounds like a fuster cluck of sound all at once

Ensembles also require you to be way too close to the other performer, like you have to be almost directly next to them for it to work. It can be annoying when running around with your partner since it's very easy to accidentally walk out of range of the other player when they cast their ensemble. If the range was increased by like 1 or 2 this probably wouldn't be so annoying.

I'm assuming its a bug that will be fixed soon but the buff tips for song/dances are gone. Would be nice if there was some kind of effect on every player that gets affected by the song/dance when its played even if it's just a small one; for the sake of clarity.

Annoying that arrows get unequipped if I accidentally equip my shield before my instrument.

The effect of Amp is really unclear and I still don't know what it does. I guess it reduces the cost of my performance skills but for how long? Who knows. If that's all it does then why not just make it a passive that reduces my SP cost across the board. Feels like a missed opportunity to do something fun like add an extra effect to the next song/dance played (like old music/dance lessons). For example maybe casting Amp makes my next Lutie's heal everyone for a small amount instantly.

The descriptions for all these revamped abilities need to be changed because they're all outdated and misleading for newer bard/dancers who are reading them to figure out how the class works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users