[RoT] need help with stat Tweaking SVD Spear Knight - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[RoT] need help with stat Tweaking SVD Spear Knight

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 derpin

derpin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:21 AM

Hey, would appreciate if anyone can give me some suggestions/ideas that I should considering doing/looking into for improving my Spear Knight.

Knight is currently 99/50 would appreciate feedback and constructive criticism on further improving my character.

I mainly play with a small group of friends, so I dont really PvP.  I mainly focus on farming and MVPing atm.

Please look at my equipment before considering how much Stats you think I should rearrange and etc.

Also, I got a priest on auto follow for buffs/heals/etc.

Very opened minded to stat resets.

Currently my knight STATS are

STR 95+19

Will have slotted rings with mantis cards in it once I find the rings.

Question about STR.  What is the max amount of STR I should have total with bonus str included in gear and equipments.

I was thinking about removing 4 Str and slamming more into Dex with the 44 points I will get back in  return from stat reset.

AGI 1

Vit 80+10

I have a 16.6k HP  95+122 Def

Int 14

Was considering a little bit more, but not sure.  It definitely helped my SP regen a lot and improved on the downtown to regen.

Dex 55+6

Hit 342 ATM (because of drops pet I got some extra hit)

I was definitely considering boosting up this a little bit more for higher level monsters and future episodes on RO mobs.  They seem to need high Hit rate, but I am not sure if we'll have LK by then and maybe

I will have more stats to shove into here after rebirth.

(This stat got me thinking about the most, I would really appreciate some enlightenment here.)

Luck 1

Equipment

Head Gear

Upper/Mid/Lower

Currently using a reg helm and poopoo hat for farming depending on mobs.

Future Helm will be slotted and hopefully will be a +7 slotted helm (thinking about succubus and incubus card combo)

Please suggest more headgear equipment if you think I should considering having when I farm and etc.

Fin Helm and Iron Cain currently wearing atm for mid and lower.

Body Armor

Chain Mail with 3 Str and 19% Neuch Resist

Thinking about succubus and incubus combo with slotted helm.

Robe

+7 Immune Manteau

Footsies

+9 Superior Boots

Accessory

Double Clip of Muscles

Hoping to have 2x Ring of Muscles.

Shields

I plan to have +7 to +9 Shields soon

I was lucky enough to find an Alice card.

Im guessing I should have at least a +7 shield with all kinds of different monster type resist here.

Now Weapons have got me thinking about what I should really do.  This is where I am lost at and where I am going to need help at the most.

Currently I have a +10 pike with Luck+ 3, 58+ Atk and +8% Neuch dmg.  But... not sure what I should put in here atm.

I was considering quad archer skel cards, but kinda worried about my hit rate.

2nd/Future +10 Pike I was thinking about double archer skel cards and double minorous.

I am open to other suggestions.

I have 2 Halberds I was able to get for cheap before I got my first +10 Pike

Please let me know if its worth considering putting cards in these Halberds.

+7 Halberd        15 Hit and 20% Neuch dmg

Already slotted with mummy card. 

I was considering putting a Minorous Card in here to hunt Raydrics and Abyss Knights

or

Slapping on a hydra card.

+7 Halberd        15 Hit and +16% DMG to Dragon enemies

Both slots are open and I was thinking about shoving double Ground petite cards in here.

But, considering about my current hit rate, I may considering going Mummy/Ground Petite.

I was thinking about investing to [3] Tridents for future hunting in abyss lake or other farming spots.

Please let me know what you guys think about the Tridents if I can find the right optional stats and are they better then Halberds.

Thanks and looking forward to some feedback and suggestions!~   :chomok01:

Edited by derpin, 12 May 2020 - 01:56 PM.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2020 - 12:33 AM

Does the total 342 hit already including your dual priest blessing? If yes, Your hit rate is still low to farm using brandish at magma/GH/geffenia. So i suggest to get more DEX than vit, hitting a monster without miss is priority. Rather than taking too much hits from the monsters after missing some atks on them. You can use magical stones to partially reset some vit and put them into DEX

About your halberd, it has 20% Neutral atk why would you want to use it to farm on Raydric/abyss knight? Perhaps you can use hydra on it for a pvp/woe weapon?

The other halberd which has racial atk against dragon, would best to use it to hunt Deleters. Put 2 ground petite (or 1 petite+1mummy if u need more hit rate)

Your equipment is good enough. Getting incubus+succubus set is the right step.

#3 derpin

derpin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:53 AM

342 hit without priest buff.

I was playing with the stat calculator last night and I am planning to change my stats.

Im going to change to

STR 91 (will still have 120 total strength with bonuses)

Dex 80 (will be at 361 hit unbuffed)

Vit 60

INT 17

What are your thoughts on the amount of STR I currently have.  Is 120 total too much?

Yeah the Halberd with neutral I might resell it later or something.  Im just using it for hit to make life easier at raydrics to hit them.

The racial atk dragons.  I think once I stat change I will double ground petite that one.

Is the +10 pike quad skel archer cards the way to go for universal mob farming?

Thx for the help btw.

Edited by derpin, 13 May 2020 - 08:53 AM.

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2020 - 02:05 PM

120 str and your updated stats looks great! Also, yes quad skel archer cards are way to go for universal farming.

#5 derpin

derpin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:16 PM

Thanks so much for all the feed back and help.   :p_love:

#6 Heliwr

Heliwr

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:07 AM

Succubus + Incubus card combo looks great but what about elemental armors? (magdun = pasana card). You might use a 40-50% SPRec and Def/Neutral Resist Chain Mail and save the slot for pasana/bathory.

About 80 dex...have you considered balance Dex and Luk (70/38)? You may obtain the same HIT + atk bonuses

#7 derpin

derpin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, I went 32 Luck and 70 Dex instead of 80 dex.

Yeah, I do need Sp recov / Neuch Resist.  But, I have str+neutral atm since I found that.  

I will invest in one for the future to have different type of armors for certain situations.

Right now I got shields on the check list to obtain first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users