ticket [clipped] rodex bug - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ticket [clipped] rodex bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:08 AM

Congratulations on the worst ticket system, which responds every 1 week with the same message. And it doesn't solve anything on that server. I think the team is to be congratulated, as I am tired of waiting for my equipment to return, time invested in something that the team itself does not take seriously the game.

How long will it take to answer and solve my problem?   :D
  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   :D

#2 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:53 AM

Congratulations on the worst ticket system, which responds every 1 week with the same message. And it doesn't solve anything on that server. I think the team is to be congratulated, as I am tired of waiting for my equipment to return, time invested in something that the team itself does not take seriously the game.

How long will it take to answer and solve my problem?   :D
  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D   :D

HAHAHA yeah same here. Ask the same question twice! LOL then respond after 1 week...lmao

#3 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:14 AM

That's odd! They were able to answer my queries daily. Bad news though is that they won't do anything to fix my issue.  -_-  -_-  -_-

#4 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:22 AM

That's odd! They were able to answer my queries daily. Bad news though is that they won't do anything to fix my issue.  -_-  -_-  -_-

Yeah when you send the ticket initially they respond fast, but after that takes 3 days minimum to comeback at you then ask the same information like was given to them 3 times already.

LMAO like simple things, where is the MVP card that you want to verify? LMAO! I already told them its in the inventory of this character --- then ask me where is it socketed. I replied. Then after 2 days, he replied oh where is it again which character? LOLOLOLOLOL! Now its 3rd time I told him its in the character name ---- inventory socketed in this gear ----...

Now is 6th day, waiting still no answer. jajajajaja

#5 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:06 AM

I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks for answers on my items that disappeared from the rodex and so far nothing, they always send me the same message, the team's commitment to the community is incredible.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:32 AM

They used to answer and solve my tickets very quickly ie. 1-2 days replying back and front with me until my case was solved and then closed. However just last week when I submitted a ticket to them, its taking 10 days now and I have not received a reply.

#7 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:15 AM

ha! newbs. :gg:

here i am waiting for 3months going into 4months to get my ticket resolved. :heh:

last response, 2months ago. checked by 2 VMods and nothing is happening on the ticket. :heh:

#8 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

Please do not post ticket numbers on the forums.

You ticket has been brought tot he attention of the GM team, but that's the best I can do.

last response, 2months ago. checked by 2 VMods and nothing is happening on the ticket. :heh:

Unfortunately the vMods only poke the team to check in on tickets, we can't see the ticket, reply to it, or do anything with it ourselves.

#9 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 31 May 2020 - 12:40 PM

How long will it take to answer and solve my problem? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can relate to you. I've lost stuff on rodex 3-4 weeks back as well. In my first ticket itself I've clearly and orderly mentioned which account, which character, what items, who mailed to who,etc. Got a reply immediately asking for the exact same things again. Then sent them those details again.

Then later got a reply saying that the sender of the items must ALSO write a ticket for the same issue from the CONNECTED SUPPORT ACCOUNT. He'll I don't even remember what my support account that's connected to accounts are as the old ticket system was wierd... That aside why would someone else waste their time to get back stuff someone else lost due to a server problem after they've confirmed recieving it :/

After I told them they were asking me to do something unreasonable they've told me that the items were still on the sender's account. Wierd thing is I am 200% sure the I definitely saw the items in my mail and they only dissapeared after I tried to collect them. Besides I also have access to the sender's account (a friend of mine) which I've checked personally immediately afterwards (checked both accounts' all mail tabs, inventory, storage) and there were no issues. Items clearly got lost while I was trying to collect them. But they still said otherwise (maybe some database issue?)

Well even so the items lost was my issue of mine and I don't see how they expect me to get someone else to send a ticket for it. I'm more fortunate as it's someone I know but what if it happened to someone random, a guild leader collecting back his items, someone getting back items he loaned it to, some scammer who claims he sent the item to you. Imagine if they said "Hey! The costly ass item you lost in the mail that you definitely saw you recieved and tried to collect but failed due to our messed up servers is actually still in the sender's account. Although you've received the mail, seen the item yourself and you've lost the item due to a fault in our servers we can't get you the costly item back unless the sender who now has no business in this matter also goes through this stupid process and sends a ticket for the same issue."

For me it was just a few woe supplies in the end and I couldn't be as*ed anymore to deal with this -_-ty process so I gave up without even getting my stuff back.

It just doesn't make any sense when both the victim and the possible (suspect/scammer/good but unrelated person/random dude who did his part properly and is no longer supposed to be involved ) both have to write a ticket for the same matter through connected accounts.

This incident would be much worse if this happened between someother unaquainted people and a costly item.

As the support system is too poorly equipped to deal with such issues I'd strongly recommend to avoid using Rodex for anything except mailing to yourself lol. Even that you should refrain from if you can. I thought they fixed rodex last 2 woes but it's back to being complete trash like the server during woes.

Edited by shrikarash, 31 May 2020 - 12:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users