Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:01 AM

I'm on a CNM Doram in NCT for the last few days and I've experienced a LOT of KS-ing from GXes using MA & RK using DB.

The rate at which this happens is completely unacceptable and something needs to be done.

I'm sure this is the wrong topic and hope someone can guide me to the correct one.

#2 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:02 AM

there is KSing on every busy maps. sorry it happened to you, GM cant control it

#3 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2147 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:58 AM

play on thor.

no ks

since there's nobody to ks you <_<

#4 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:21 AM

there is KSing on every busy maps. sorry it happened to you, GM cant control it

Just because something bad happens commonly, doesn't mean that it's no longer bad. This is a game wherein people spend $1000s and expecting action taken against such malicious intent is the bare minimum that is expected.

My request was to be pointed in the right direction not an invitation for snarky comments. TYVM.

play on thor.

no ks

since there's nobody to ks you <_<

Thanks, but no thanks.

#5 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:54 AM

what snarky comments?

im the one who spend $1000s on warpportal, you dont see me whining about KS in a busy map, get YOUR priorities straight

#6 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:01 AM

what snarky comments?

im the one who spend $1000s on warpportal, you dont see me whining about KS in a busy map, get YOUR priorities straight

Whining? If you call this whining, you need a dictionary.

If you'd like to spend money and are happy being disappointed, kudos to you. Fortunately, I'm a sane adult who knows when something is wrong and is asking the GMs to do something about it.

Ergo, if you don't intend to be useful, you have the right to ignore this post.

#7 isssues

isssues

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:05 AM

What whining? This really comes down to maturity and a little respect to others.

I noticed the sonic fast fly winging RKs and GXs thinking they are invisible and the moment they land on your screen just 1 hit the mobs you are kiting. :rolleyes:

#8 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:07 PM

Record while leveling and hover over them to get names, report them. Believe it or not they get a min of 3 day ban. Get enough of them in a go and it gives you a quiet time for a short while.

If they continue to persists, you can keep reporting and the bans get lengthier; however, eventually you will no longer need to be there xD

#9 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:04 PM

What's a cnm doram? catnip meteor? if you're afk leveling, you'll definitely get ks'ed

Edited by mikkotinamide, 04 June 2020 - 07:30 PM.

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 June 2020 - 08:12 PM

Cant do much with KS'ing. Can only record and report to the GM.

Hmm ... Sometimes victims aint always innocent. It's just they're too weak to dominate. Give them powers and they will show their true color lol

#11 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:34 PM

What's a cnm doram? catnip meteor? if you're afk leveling, you'll definitely get ks'ed

Unlikely to run an AFK build as a doram. Catnip Meteor currently focuses on a 50/50 support/magic build where you tank with Tuna Belly/Tuna Party to mob, stoop with them on you and cast Catnip Meteor to kill the mobs.

#12 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India

Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:38 AM

Record while leveling and hover over them to get names, report them. Believe it or not they get a min of 3 day ban. Get enough of them in a go and it gives you a quiet time for a short while.

If they continue to persists, you can keep reporting and the bans get lengthier; however, eventually you will no longer need to be there xD

Firstly, I'm a really big fan of the stuff your insight and contributions in the iRO community. It's a pleasure to talk to you. Also, I was thinking about this option and probably didn't do it out of laziness.  :heh: 

Having said that, I have a bunch of characters in their 130s and will probably spend more time in NCT on them than I'd like to. So I may as well start recording.

It's completely fine to not know that a class, but really wrong to assume. My only issue is that CNM is a loading time and GX/RK skills have little to not loading time and hence I get KS-ed every 5~10 mins. 

Unlikely to run an AFK build as a doram. Catnip Meteor currently focuses on a 50/50 support/magic build where you tank with Tuna Belly/Tuna Party to mob, stoop with them on you and cast Catnip Meteor to kill the mobs.

Thanks for sharing the insight. It's already a pain that there are hardly a handful of guides for Magic Dorams and I'm really fighting the urge to go all PP before I reach 175.

#13 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India

Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:40 AM

What whining? This really comes down to maturity and a little respect to others.

I noticed the sonic fast fly winging RKs and GXs thinking they are invisible and the moment they land on your screen just 1 hit the mobs you are kiting. :rolleyes:

IKR, I'm not asking for CNM to be insta-cast as I know that'll make it OP (aside from the fact that GX is ALREADY OP). I just want to enjoy this game and face a challenge in the form of monsters, NOT fellow players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users