[Chaos]Need help about DB RK build and facing Valkyrie Randgris - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Chaos]Need help about DB RK build and facing Valkyrie Randgris

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:40 AM

I'm totally new to RK, I have found this RK in Youtube,

would like to try follow his build, but still I have some question

https://www.youtube....MGtL782ZSY&t=1s

1.Although the gears is shown in this video, but how is his Stats and skills, would like to know more in details

2 on 9 mins in the video, he start to kill Valkyrie Randgris, using a totally different gears, also with Linda,

may I ask, if I can't afford Linda, is if fining doable using cheap Violet Fear?

3. is there other way to kill Valkyrie easier/cheaper then that? how is the build to also balance DB RK

Thank you!!

#2 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2020 - 07:57 AM

1.the stat is posted on the comment section

2.C twohand sword[shadow enchant] is a cheap alternative 

3. the cheapest and easy way to kill Valkyrie is GX with Enforcer shoes only and you dont need to touch ur RK build. 

#3 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:05 AM

bringing alts gxes only to take down rangdris and the thorn at floor 100 (and other hard mvps/mobs for db rk in et) might not be such a bad idea... tbh. 

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:25 AM

Crush strike method

bait the dispel by running pass her, then speed pot away once she dispels. Rebuff quickly (so no spell shield!). Go back and CS+zerk on her. Any highly upgraded lv4 weap will work actually, as long as you get enough crit (120+ to be safe). A good option is violet fear sharp10 or even just a robot's arm mace. With rune improvement, RK's crit damage is actually decent no matter what weapon you use, you'll get the kill as long as there's no dispel. Just make sure not to use parrying so you don't get interupted, it's a speed race killing her while she gets below 30% HP and tries to cast EQ.

Without lindy, you can't go for the 120int build since you'll lack enough crit, better go for 80str/luk mobscarf. 

Other methods:

You can just use gungnir+ verus corex2 and purple threaded armor for a full 100% perfect hit. Use a black feather+10 for defense pierce and wala, you now have a formula to kill valk no matter what phys skill you use. With skill rebalance, the best choice is brandish spear+IB. You'll simply tank up with DR garment and shield and just slowly brandish+IB valk to death. You'll likely have to die once when she earthquakes at 1M hp, but that's it, just token back alive and keep going. No need for luk in this build but hopefully you still have around 60+str. That 120INT build is suitable for this; but actually any other build can also work, just use diabolus wings+ boots.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 14 June 2020 - 09:54 AM.

#5 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:30 PM

Crush strike method
bait the dispel by running pass her, then speed pot away once she dispels. Rebuff quickly (so no spell shield!). Go back and CS+zerk on her. Any highly upgraded lv4 weap will work actually, as long as you get enough crit (120+ to be safe). A good option is violet fear sharp10 or even just a robot's arm mace. With rune improvement, RK's crit damage is actually decent no matter what weapon you use, you'll get the kill as long as there's no dispel. Just make sure not to use parrying so you don't get interupted, it's a speed race killing her while she gets below 30% HP and tries to cast EQ.

Without lindy, you can't go for the 120int build since you'll lack enough crit, better go for 80str/luk mobscarf.

Other methods:
You can just use gungnir+ verus corex2 and purple threaded armor for a full 100% perfect hit. Use a black feather+10 for defense pierce and wala, you now have a formula to kill valk no matter what phys skill you use. With skill rebalance, the best choice is brandish spear+IB. You'll simply tank up with DR garment and shield and just slowly brandish+IB valk to death. You'll likely have to die once when she earthquakes at 1M hp, but that's it, just token back alive and keep going. No need for luk in this build but hopefully you still have around 60+str. That 120INT build is suitable for this; but actually any other build can also work, just use diabolus wings+ boots.

Thank you so much, I have more question
1. do we need to achieve 96% cast delay reduction? as I check it has cooldown 0.2s so only need to have 90% cast delay reduction correct? still, would like to know if the Aspd can catchup ?
2. I saw he have used so many consumable buff, is it necessarily or just a luxury choices?
3. is PDM important to this build? does Jupiter ring has any places in this build?
4. what is the pros and cons in two choice or facing Valk? since it require two additional different gears, have to careful about investment

thanks!

#6 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:41 PM

Crush strike method

Other methods:

What element should the armor be? holy? 

#7 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 14 June 2020 - 07:01 PM

holy for both. their holy attacks do too much damage otherwise. Even the minion holy attacks hurt a lot

#8 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 14 June 2020 - 07:06 PM

Thank you so much, I have more question
1. do we need to achieve 96% cast delay reduction? as I check it has cooldown 0.2s so only need to have 90% cast delay reduction correct? still, would like to know if the Aspd can catchup ?
if you’re asking about DB, 90% is enough.

2. I saw he have used so many consumable buff, is it necessarily or just a luxury choices?
It was necessary since he was going for a one shot with lindy. You don need so many if you’re not going one shot.

3. is PDM important to this build? does Jupiter ring has any places in this build?
It’s up to your stat build. Lee showed you his, which does not include jup ring, but uses pdm for DB.

4. what is the pros and cons in two choice or facing Valk? since it require two additional different gears, have to careful about investment.
crush strike method is fast and almost doesn’t take any healing consumable once you get good with it. But you need to have hybrid stats which means lesser db dmg. Other method no sacrifice for db generally but healing heavy and 100% death rate at earthquake.

thanks!

#9 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:09 PM

wrong click how to delete this post?

Edited by dcdsdss, 14 June 2020 - 08:12 PM.

#10 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:11 PM

wrong click how to delete this post?

#11 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:18 PM

one more question where to get Speed Potion? I sometimes see it vending, sometimes don’t, would like to know how to get it myself..

#12 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:45 PM

also, may I ask how is Hit and Perfect Hit work together? the DB build have 120 dex already give many Hit, maybe have 500+, in this case do I still need 100 perfect hit? trying to bypass Vers Corex2 or the amor or the spear, having 50perfect hit and 500+hit still not enough?

#13 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:27 PM

perfect hit is a chance to hit regardless of enemy flee.

Hit will calculate your hit chance versus the enemy.

They are completely different stats that have nothing to do with one another.

#14 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 05:34 PM

Crush strike method

Other methods:

Some more question, since the DB build have full cast delay reduction, one can do 5 DB per Second, buy do we need 190 Aspd to achieve 5 hit per second?

What card to use in RBD (Carat good?) or Muffler?

Also, on the level 100 in ET, any would it be better to DB then BS or IB, (do you happen to have a video showing the perfect hit game play on Valk and Lvl 100 ET? )

would you make some comments on Ring of Jupiter build VS PDM build? (perfect hit build)
60str 28agi 126vit 100int 120dex 1luk Ring of Jupiter
60str 36agi 108vit 120int 120 dex 1luk PDM
thank you

#15 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 22 June 2020 - 02:24 AM

HG: Carat is good. Some like to put bungisnis but i prefer carat for the straight 150SP (helps compound the % gains from temp ring, myst muff and fafnir). Both are fine tho.

Muffler: Menblatt for straight dmg.

Between PDM and jup ring: Are you willing to spam +20 foods all the time; even while mobbing? If yes then jup ring offers more damage. Otherwise PDM for the massive stat amounts in dex/vit/int to cut down cast time without needing foods. Also, if you need that extra ACD from PDM to reach 90% then you obviously can’t use jup ring.

Valk: No footage from me, i’m not making vids atm.

#16 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 03:06 AM

Tested jup ring in sakray. even with 120 vit, there's little difference in damage vs pdm.

#17 dcdsdss

dcdsdss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 06:14 PM

Tested jup ring in sakray. even with 120 vit, there's little difference in damage vs pdm.

thanks for your tested

#18 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 June 2020 - 12:46 PM

I think you could go with what Crosscy suggested, and get her low enough to OHKO with Lindy Hop. So hit her a few times with Brandish + IB, then run away, switch to Lindy hop and Crush Strike for a no death valk and be able to ensure you can do 3 rounds of ET.

#19 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:01 PM

shadow Dragon breath update :gg:

just go for pure DB :heh:

update at 20XX :ok:

#20 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 24 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

2040, download iro again for shadow dragon breath

#21 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:04 PM

Crush strike method

Other methods:

I have tried the gungnir+ verus corex2 methods, but I have consumed many token still not get the kill,

when it start to earth quake, I died and token and died because it earth quake again,

even it doesn't earth quake the damage it still too much, and burn out all my tokens...

This is my setup, how to improve it? or maybe I should just use Crush Strike Method..?

I use bear power temp. shoes

https://imgur.com/a/550qgr8

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/550qgr8"><a href="//imgur.com/a/550qgr8"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#22 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:16 PM

you’re simply not tanky enough for second method i guess. DR etran only cuts damage by half which isn’t enough for something that hits as hard as valk. I would combine etran (maybe even HBP) with immune shield (alice carded) to get more reduction. Make sure you have hagalas rune for more def/mdef also. It doesn’t cancel when you die. The whole purpose is to be tanky enough to take power up hits and only die from EQ 2-3x tops. If you find yourself not able to tank the damage then you can’t use this option.

However, if you find it too much consumables for it, just crush strike it seriously. it’s always my preferred method.

#23 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 July 2020 - 11:25 PM

you’re simply not tanky enough for second method i guess. DR etran only cuts damage by half which isn’t enough for something that hits as hard as valk. I would combine etran (maybe even HBP) with immune shield (alice carded) to get more reduction. Make sure you have hagalas rune for more def/mdef also. It doesn’t cancel when you die. The whole purpose is to be tanky enough to take power up hits and only die from EQ 2-3x tops. If you find yourself not able to tank the damage then you can’t use this option.

However, if you find it too much consumables for it, just crush strike it seriously. it’s always my preferred method.

about crush strike methods, I'm a bit worries about the damage,

I don't have Lindy right now, maybe I can go for +12 Violet Fear or Robot arm,

how is the dmage would you expect? do have much sense about Crush Strike

Also DR in HBP, will I get crazy pain from her Wind Magic? or it doen's hurt at all

Edited by youkidding12, 08 July 2020 - 11:28 PM.

#24 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 08:23 PM

Edited by mikkotinamide, 29 July 2020 - 05:31 AM.

#25 9695200509073914963

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2020 - 10:09 PM

Valkyrie Randgris is really a big problem for a DB or Hybrid RK when it comes to solo Endless Tower

i have seen several videos including Crosscy‘s,and i made several status&equipment build attemp

fanally i came to the conclusion:even with +14Lindy,only u have a Mot or Gloom card,u can smoothly one-shoot kill Valkyrie Randgris using Crush Strike 

use Mob scarf&TempLuck or DWings&Dboots or 120Int with a Seraphim make really tiny difference in damage

it comes to 2.3m at most(when i tried,i didn't use shadow gears and damage was 2m around,no double attack),but Valkyrie Hp is about 3.2m

sure u can use a +9Battle Surcoat hoping for a double attack,but it‘s really uncontrollable

when there is no double attack,here is the scene:

u die and u try to stand up for a new round,but Valkyrie Randgris flying here and there like she is dancing around ur body

then u pick a chance to get up and ready for a next try,she say "Hello" to u and use a Dispell,then u die and repeat again or u lucky survive and most buffs disappear,take a deep breath and try again

i mean it really feels bad when u can't one-shoot kill Valkyrie 

so buy a Mot/Gloom,maybe u get both of them,u can still kill Valkyrie when she says "Hello"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users