• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 maulimardea

maulimardea

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 08:10 AM

Does anybody have updated information on the ninja's throwing skills(Throw Shuriken, Throw Kunai, Throw Huuma Shuriken)?

The Wiki is clearly outdated, as Throw Kunai is now capable of missing the target and no longer has the Cast Delay that it mentions. Also Throw Huuma does not seem to divide the damage between targets.

Made we wonder if there are different damage formulas as well. If the damage is based on DEX for example, or significantly influenced by a different stat, I need to know so I can build properly.

And If anyone wouldn't mind giving stat build suggestions pre/post Throwing Kagerou/Oboro

Thanks.

#2 Deminette

Deminette

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:43 AM

you known?, with my stats and my gear,
image.png
"Swirling Petal" does 30-40k damage with none elemental vulnerable and terrible "Dark Age of Ninja" cooldown in IRO
 screen-Chaos007.jpg
"Throw Huuma Shuriken" does 31-42k damage with no cooldown and 0.5 - 1 fixed cast time
screen-Chaos010.jpg

Edited by Deminette, 04 July 2020 - 05:54 AM.

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:59 AM

For throw ninja, you'll have to wait for the Expanded 3rd skill rebalance. Swirling petal will be a monstrous skill that deals high damage (like 2-3M no problem), especially on Kagerou who gets throw skills damage buff with Shadow Warrior. Right now, we have half of the buffs (which is only on 1st and second job), which is why Throw Huuma Shuriken looks strong while Swirling Petal is weak.

I would suggest if you really love Throw kagerou, play throw huuma now but do plan for a swirling petal build ahead as it's possible the next 17.1 update also comes with kagerou's buffs. The good thing is they're about 80-90% similar in gears. I personally changed my kagerou to magic build atm (exploding dragon ftw) while already having a fully ready swirling petal set for when update comes.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 04 July 2020 - 06:01 AM.

#4 GregoryOLynch

GregoryOLynch

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2020 - 08:06 AM

For throw ninja, you'll have to wait for the Expanded 3rd skill rebalance. Swirling petal will be a monstrous skill that deals high damage (like 2-3M no problem), especially on Kagerou who gets throw skills damage buff with Shadow Warrior. Right now, we have half of the buffs (which is only on 1st and second job), which is why Throw Huuma Shuriken looks strong while Swirling Petal is weak.

I would suggest if you really love Throw kagerou, play throw huuma now but do plan for a swirling petal build ahead as it's possible the next 17.1 update also comes with kagerou's buffs. The good thing is they're about 80-90% similar in gears. I personally changed my kagerou to magic build atm (exploding dragon ftw) while already having a fully ready swirling petal set for when update comes.

Hey there, are you getting this information from the kRO skill balancing? When are those updates going to be live in iRO? I've been wanting to get back into iRO, but the Swirling Petals damage formula makes me giga sad, hopefully they fully revise it to get rid of AGI.

#5 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 07:05 PM

At current state, throw huuma shurkien is better than swirling petal. It have 0.5 delay that can be further reduced with gear.

As for any FCT or VCT will be taken care of by 16th night skill

Use kunai explosion to deal with agi up easily since it ignore accuracy check

https://youtu.be/QxYQQt6swhY

Edited by worldeditor95, 11 January 2021 - 07:06 PM.

#6 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 02:35 PM

IM thinking to level up my 96 ninja to kagerou with a throwing build.

Can someone enliight me in stats, gears and skills?

Budget gear to level ?

Thanks in advance

Edited by 3412140103193930447, 15 January 2021 - 02:46 PM.

#7 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:57 PM

BTW why is noone talking about that new humma for kunai splash? Should be pretty good with our op gears.

#8 StarryLittle

StarryLittle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:26 PM

i just started my Throw ninja / oboro class , its fun , Pure Soul is OP Recover / Heal HP& SP 

Swirling Petals (13x13 cells aoe ) good damage . 

so far my status is  90 str 90 agi , 90 dex , 20 int  

Edited by StarryLittle, 08 February 2021 - 10:26 PM.

#9 StarryLittle

StarryLittle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:32 PM

you known?, with my stats and my gear,
image.png    
"rling Petal" does 30-40k damage with none elemental vulnerable and terrible "Dark Age of Ninja" cooldown in IRO
 screen-Chaos007.jpg
"Throw Huuma Shuriken" does 31-42k damage with no cooldown and 0.5 - 1 fixed cast time
screen-Chaos010.jpg

Hi , why so much int ? are you magic build ?  if you cast some skills , will be slow with low dex ?  i see yougot2 orb so its insta cast Swirling Petal . i just use the rock ridge event quest gears &  enchants   

#10 StarryLittle

StarryLittle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 10:35 PM

IM thinking to level up my 96 ninja to kagerou with a throwing build.

Can someone enliight me in stats, gears and skills?

Budget gear to level ?

Thanks in advance

do rock ridge quest , and get the gears / accessories . and farm at rock ridge for the huuma  . https://www.novaragn...wiki/Rock_Ridge

#11 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 09 February 2021 - 02:24 AM

you do not.
for whatever reason

post a stupid private server information

on a official server forum

#12 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico

Posted 09 February 2021 - 05:00 PM

Is it possible to get HP/SP from pets when using Swirling Petal?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users