Weekly RagnarokTranscedence Suggestions Compilation #1 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Weekly RagnarokTranscedence Suggestions Compilation #1

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 June 2020 - 10:59 AM

BUGS to FIX

1º Forger Options not showing

People are already using open kore to view the blacksmith's options.
The longer it takes to place these options, the more people will be encouraged to use illegal programs.

2º Dead Branch not working
3º Gift Box not working
4º Payment Error ( 80% Brazillians Players can't buy WP / KP )

Suggestions
1º Options Reroll

2ºDragons Level GAP

People can't leveling in this map cause the level gap it's to high, we killing a mob and getting 15EXP in at Lv.95. 

3º OBB / OPB increase drop rate

People farm these items because of the old drops (Eyeglasses / Blinker), now that the drops of these items have been changed, there is not so much incentive to farm. The idea of ​​these items dropping forge and pot materials is very good, but the execution is poor. They drop a few boxes due to the low rate rate and it is very frustrating to kill an MVP and see an OPB that drops 3 witches' sand.

4º Bathory Cloned Map

For some reason the map that was meant to exist bathorys is full of Anolians, and Bathorys are on the cloned map.

There is a problem on the server that the beaches are getting more expensive (inflation, difficulty to access the map and a lot of dispute.
My suggestion is to add a new cloned map in the bathorys, correct the place of the Anolians or facilitate access to the map or NCREASE THE MOB DENSITY.

5º NPC Brewing Potions

It has already been said that they would add this NPC, but so far there is no provision for adding

6ºCloned Map in New Einbech Dungeon Fever Field, Increase DENSITY of the map

The same thing will happen when they launched the first Frenzy Fields, very full, very disputed and not very interesting

7ºAdd a NPC selling Strawberry/Lemon

Blue Herb on the server is being a real problem.
It's super inflated and it's getting harder and harder for players to buy their stuff. This affects players and guilds. People will play less and less and over time the WoE scenario will die.
This is only encouraging the use of BOT on the server and in the long run it is bad for players and bad for server health.

EDIT:  Make Blue Herbs with original drop rates at goats or whatever mobs warp portal decreased the drop rate.
Edit2: Video removed 

Feel free to give a suggestion or something

Edited by Ovrr, 25 June 2020 - 02:58 PM.

#2 Rmbts

Rmbts

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:06 AM

Good suggestions.

I hope the blacksmith options' is going to be fixed soon. A lot of people have tons of weapons and no hope of discovering what's the best.

The Blue Herb/strawberry prices are now becoming a huge problem for economy. 

#3 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:08 AM

On top of adding cloned maps to Einbech frenzy field INCREASE THE MOB DENSITY, because it already feels like there aren't enough mobs to grind with barely 5-6 people around.

#4 RedBuII

RedBuII

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:37 AM

Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.Update the client.

#5 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:39 AM

7ºAdd a NPC selling Strawberry/Lemon

Blue Herb on the server is being a real problem.
It's super inflated and it's getting harder and harder for players to buy their stuff. This affects players and guilds. People will play less and less and over time the WoE scenario will die.
This is only encouraging the use of BOT on the server and in the long run it is bad for players and bad for server health.

Feel free to give a suggestion or something

No. 

Blue Potion ( Weight: 15 )
40 ~ 60 = 50 AVG (3.33 Points of healing per weight) 

Ranked Blue Potion ( Weight: 15 )
+50% = 75 AVG (5 Points of healing per weight)

Strawberry ( Weight: 2 )
16 ~ 28 = 22 AVG (11 Points of healing per weight)

Same goes to Mastela Fruit.

If you want to kill pure potter on the game, just proceed with this suggestion number 7.

Possible solutions:

1. Create new SP item (eg. Raw Strawberry) with weight 5~6 and make it at least 3k at NPC shop.
2. Make Blue Herbs with original drop rates at goats or whatever mobs warp portal decreased the drop rate. 
3. If point 2 is done, lower the NPC selling price of blue potions to avoid zeny spam injection.
4. BAN BOTS.

Warp Portal just need to make farm able ways to get those items.

Everything else is good.

Edited by rdoc3, 25 June 2020 - 11:39 AM.

#6 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 11:50 AM

EDIT:  Make Blue Herbs with original drop rates at goats or whatever mobs warp portal decreased the drop rate.

This cannot be done if blue potions selling price at npcs were not adjusted.

Also, if bots runs free at those maps, it will -_- up too =).... At least ranked pure potters will have more value.

#7 zynich

zynich

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 02:12 PM

UP

#8 camilarutts

camilarutts

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

Excelents suggestions. Congratulations for the players who are investing their time into searching solutions for the problems that the server is suffering right now.

There are major bugs that impact the overall day-to-day gameplay and demands more attention than bringing new maps, new items, especially if every attempt to bring something new comes together with more bugs. And this is a clear mistake since the community is left with half baked content, becoming more and more impatient and feeling abandoned.

Release one content, two tops, at a time, if it really is the focus. It'll make the positive stir we know within the players (curiosity, experimenting builds and party set ups, etc), and it'll leave a more generous gap of time to resolve bugs and etc (we know the difficulty, we understand you do your best as a staff and things dont always go as planned).

And, ideally, you should take one or two maintenances to exclusively solve the bugs that are older than the new maps, the bugs that players are waiting to be solved for weeks now, meanwhile others are taking illegal advantage. I think EVERY PLAYER OF RO:T would understand and fully apreciate. This can be a biased information, it's only logical to me that if you start delivering the results you promised to, people will become happier and perhaps the server can have a longer lifespan than it's predicted within the actual cenario (inflation, etc).

If it's impossible to do it, then I generously ask for more honesty when presenting deadlines to solve X or Y problem.

Thank you and sorry for any broken english parts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users