July 2nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 2nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#26 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:13 PM

All bug that doesn't fixed yet.
Shadow Dream (New Nightmare Jitterbug) / Options on Charleston Crisis Equipment and Nightmare Jitterbug
Renewal Dungeon (Can logout in instance Dungeon)
Skill balance Bug
Focus Arrow Strike no scale with player Lv
OGH hard mode Bug
Cooldown tracking Quest is missing (6/18/2020)
Bug without drops
(even if the item has a 100% drop it doesn't come)

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:16 PM

Level 185 update when :/

#28 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:17 PM

Charleston jitterbug fix when

What do you mean by fix on Charleston? The instance has been reworked its no longer Charleston Instance as it was before, after update it became King's Heels, which have Charleston on it, the guide was posted here on the forum.

#29 Phantasyworld

Phantasyworld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:27 PM

Renewal "maintenance" over in 1 hour and 30 mins right? or i get the time wrong? sorry long time i dont play RO so i have problems with the time.

#30 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

Renewal "maintenance" over in 1 hour and 30 mins right? or i get the time wrong? sorry long time i dont play RO so i have problems with the time.

If everything goes ok, yes, maint is over in that time.

#31 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

patch note sure small, ninja patch still hidden

#32 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:32 PM

What do you mean by fix on Charleston? The instance has been reworked its no longer Charleston Instance as it was before, after update it became King's Heels, which have Charleston on it, the guide was posted here on the forum.

Sorry but, even if it is that kings' heel have u finished actually any of those? i mean charlestone or kings heel. Cause last time i went over there in charlestone i entered in a loop back a forth over a warp(completely bugged) and in kings heel in could not advance neither. 

would you pls post the link of that guide and actually works? cause the only thing i ve seen so far its people asking for a fix. 

#33 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:39 PM

Sorry but, even if it is that kings' heel have u finished actually any of those? i mean charlestone or kings heel. Cause last time i went over there in charlestone i entered in a loop back a forth over a warp(completely bugged) and in kings heel in could not advance neither. 

would you pls post the link of that guide and actually works? cause the only thing i ve seen so far its people asking for a fix. 

Sure, here you go: https://forums.warpp...ls-kings-heels/

I personally run King's Heels instance everyday and havent found any glitches or bugs, however, there is an issue with the Upgrade Parts that you convert from Charleston Components, they dont display the option to upgrade the weapon of choice but that a totally different issue.

#34 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:44 PM

Sure, here you go: https://forums.warpp...ls-kings-heels/

I personally run King's Heels instance everyday and havent found any glitches or bugs, however, there is an issue with the Upgrade Parts that you convert from Charleston Components, they dont display the option to upgrade the weapon of choice but that a totally different issue.

Thank you  ;)

#35 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:44 PM

disable autocast reflect when

#36 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:48 PM

Thanks for the free resets and tames.

#37 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:53 PM

honestly Camp and the CM team, you guys really should take a holiday sometimes and skip a maintenance here and there. I worry about you guys always doing your best (sure sometimes you still leave bugs, but seriously after all that everyone in forums has said and done, it shows you are humans, and humans all make mistakes) and neglecting to have some appropriate self care.

Make sure to at least all have some self care!

And thank you for the updates, hope there arent too much issues this week.

#38 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:55 PM

hope have succubus or incubus tames, really pretty please hah

#39 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 02:56 PM

disable autocast reflect when

Yeah its getting very toxic and annoying to have those afk geared in every map luring the mob, and they do have the hardface of telling you to report you for 1 minute that person shows up in his/her PC for killing mob around them, i mean they are NPCs practically not players. 

Disable autocast reflect, its about time. 

#40 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:05 PM

No Summer Festa Event? Im dissapointed
Also please fix the vending system, in any board or catallogue is enabled to look for restrictect cards nor theirs gears

#41 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:06 PM

Yeah its getting very toxic and annoying to have those afk geared in every map luring the mob, and they do have the hardface of telling you to report you for 1 minute that person shows up in his/her PC for killing mob around them, i mean they are NPCs practically not players. 

Disable autocast reflect, its about time. 

literally i watch my autocast reflect character more often then not. dont just assume afk, and even when im watching if your KSing me, i only say hi and tell you its ok to KS me as i still gain EXP overnight etc. so maybe you just need to say hi to more people in the game or try autocast builds because it is very viable to walk around and autocast as much as it is to stand still

#42 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:08 PM

I decided to come back to the game this week, since I have absolutely nothing to do during the quarantine, as I don't have a Nintendo Switch to play Animal Crossing and my laptop is a potato.

Some things made me very pleasantly surprised, while others just... heavily disappointed and discouraged me.

(+) Unlocked character slots

(+) VIP as an item

(+) 1-1, 2-1 & 2-2 skill reworks

(+) Offline vending

(+) New UIs

(+) Advanced OGH

(+) New anti-cheat

(-) Where the hell is mesmerist when we just had a skill rework, bring her back ffs

(-) VIP value nerf

(-) Fee for online vending (I can understand a fee for offline vending but for online is just unreasonable)

(-) We barely have new content

(-) No new OCP/Ascension items since the hiatus wth

I sincerely expect some of these issues being reviewed, or else I might just get bored of playing again.

also can we please just have the regular teleport destinations on Kafra for non-vips

Edited by MythicalFox, 02 July 2020 - 03:10 PM.

#43 diikhlaskan

diikhlaskan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia, Payon City

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:11 PM

no no no no

its not how it work..

mesmerize should be there permanently, not bring in weird clown u just take out 2 weeks ago.

lets say I make new character july 17th.. he cannot got the free reset? no no no no no~

- I still got zero drop when I clicking the OGH treasure this week.. 
- I still got zero drop when I clicking the faceworm treasure box this week..
- my NOGH timer missing
- you should bring in new rune updates already
- Jitterbug instance still out

and please take out toad from central lab

#44 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:12 PM

literally i watch my autocast reflect character more often then not. dont just assume afk, and even when im watching if your KSing me, i only say hi and tell you its ok to KS me as i still gain EXP overnight etc. so maybe you just need to say hi to more people in the game or try autocast builds because it is very viable to walk around and autocast as much as it is to stand still

Nah, probably u say hi wich i hardly dont think so, but 99% of you just like to say "i am going to report you" when you are not actually pulling nothing. And well sadly for you kro already disable that autocast afk gears long time ago, so thats why it needs to be disable now. If you want to level up gear up and start mobbing and killing for yourself. 

I am sorry for you but most of you are toxic, u say hi after giving a threat. 

#45 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:27 PM

Nah, probably u say hi wich i hardly dont think so, but 99% of you just like to say "i am going to report you" when you are not actually pulling nothing. And well sadly for you kro already disable that autocast afk gears long time ago, so thats why it needs to be disable now. If you want to level up gear up and start mobbing and killing for yourself. 

I am sorry for you but most of you are toxic, u say hi after giving a threat. 

how is it toxic? so really i spend tons and tons of money to support iro, and you dont like my play style because it is a little cheesy. thats not toxic bro. thats just your opinion of that playstyle. what is toxic is that i dont mind KSers when im standing still for a long time and you still think you have any important opinion, just forget about it, if you get reported from afker it because you broke the rules not them or me. because WP only look at real issues of people breaking the rules like harassment or bad words negativity etc, if you just dont talk to someone afk and you KS that is on you bro, but it happens i accept it is not a rule it is just about player to player respect.

#46 abdulrauf

abdulrauf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMoon

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:31 PM

the point is why need ks?..its really need??.should ban that ksing player more better

#47 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:35 PM

how is it toxic? so really i spend tons and tons of money to support iro, and you dont like my play style because it is a little cheesy. thats not toxic bro. thats just your opinion of that playstyle. what is toxic is that i dont mind KSers when im standing still for a long time and you still think you have any important opinion, just forget about it, if you get reported from afker it because you broke the rules not them or me. because WP only look at real issues of people breaking the rules like harassment or bad words negativity etc, if you just dont talk to someone afk and you KS that is on you bro, but it happens i accept it is not a rule it is just about player to player respect.

Its just a waste of time speaking with you :ani_shy: . Afker is just that an afk "they dont have eyes in the screen", a NPC, a tree, a bonsai, they are just luring mob for us to kill, so thanks i guess.  :P but well like i said that afk gears will be disable in some point, enjoy then Mr. Rich :ani_money:  who spends tons and toooons of money and thanks from me a humble peasent.  :gg:

#48 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:37 PM

>implying afking is actually playing

While I'm not against reflect autocast in itself (I do use these builds every now and then, specially for leveling some difficult characters in the early levels), I personally think AFK autocasting is indeed toxic, one of the issues being affecting the spawn distribution throughout the map and actively impairing the other players' (the ones that are actually playing) experience in the same map.

My take on the issue is having some sort of idle verification and promptly disconnecting the players in AFK autocasting.

#49 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:39 PM

then just walk around and leveling like autocaster.

the point is, autocaster is very legit way to leveling, but when you stay on same place and hogging that spot for 24/7  you became eyesore.

ppl spend their money too on gears, but when you hogging spot for 24/7 you bothering their leveling journey

I decided to come back to the game this week, since I have absolutely nothing to do during the quarantine, as I don't have a Nintendo Switch to play Animal Crossing and my laptop is a potato.

Some things made me very pleasantly surprised, while others just... heavily disappointed and discouraged me.

(+) Unlocked character slots

(+) VIP as an item

(+) 1-1, 2-1 & 2-2 skill reworks

(+) Offline vending

(+) New UIs

(+) Advanced OGH

(+) New anti-cheat

(-) Where the hell is mesmerist when we just had a skill rework, bring her back ffs

(-) VIP value nerf

(-) Fee for online vending (I can understand a fee for offline vending but for online is just unreasonable)

(-) We barely have new content

(-) No new OCP/Ascension items since the hiatus wth

I sincerely expect some of these issues being reviewed, or else I might just get bored of playing again.

also can we please just have the regular teleport destinations on Kafra for non-vips

- no ragial but bot still around

- osx/wine user no longer able to play

- eac suc, bring back ragial

Edited by folkvangr, 02 July 2020 - 03:40 PM.

#50 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 03:39 PM

the point is why need ks?..its really need??.should ban that ksing player more better

Its bout afk caster in every cornewrch make game lose its pourpose, how can u say u play a game when u are not actually playing but just watching a movie and once in a while u watch the pc?. But well topics over 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users