What is needed to let Wanderr solo MVPs? - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is needed to let Wanderr solo MVPs?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 someonenoone11

someonenoone11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:56 AM

No holds barred. +20 gear with MVP cards and such.

What will it take for the wanderer to kill MVPs like Ifrit with the least amount of tokens of siegfrieds as possible? Lord Knight card?

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:33 PM

willingness to actually do it. Hit and run tactics are very effective on instances where monsters don't teleport, you can just place your Severe Rainstorm from afar and run away while it deals damage. 

Or you can gear for so much damage that they die quickly enough to not pose much of a threat, with say SR + double strafe spam

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 July 2020 - 02:15 PM

I believe a future update will allow use of Severe Rainstorm with instruments, can then SR with shield equipped to tank a bit more damage.

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:33 PM

I think you really re-explore the class before making a conclusion. Wanderer is my newest character and i don't see her as weak. Right now due to skill re-balance, minstrel and wanderer have Arrow vulcan dealing so much damage. Plus, you can use arrow sling (around 3times) in between each cd to supplement that damage. Ifrit should be a very easy kill due to the arrow vulcan's ridiculous range as well. Possibly you'll find more issues with beelzebub due to the instrument not able to use severe rainstorm yet. However, this is updated when 17.1 hits (and it almost seems like that next patch is 17.1 if i rmb what Camp said a week or two ago).

In any case, i'm only using her for instances like AOGH mostly anyway. It's pretty much easy clear there.

mvyk9Y7.jpg

Around 2M on eggs, arrow sling around 350K per shot. My build not complete also, since it's a new character.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 03 July 2020 - 07:33 PM.

#5 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:40 PM

Curious why wanderer over maestro? Is it for GK or just personal preference?

#6 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:15 PM

Both are fine. Depend on what buff you want. Wanderer lets you have gypsy's kiss while maestro has strings. Their buff works for themselves now so its great. If you get into the deep details, then maestro is probably a little better since you can likely spam 4-5 arrow slings in between each vulcan compared to 3 on wanderer. I just find that tedious so i took gypsy's kiss for some SP saving. It looks kinda cute as a side project anyway.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 03 July 2020 - 09:16 PM.

#7 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:26 PM

Oh ok. I wanted to level mine before quiting but never got around to it. Looks fun

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:12 PM

wanderer also gets to cap aspd with absolutely no effort

#9 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 10:59 AM

whats your skill build look likefor gypsy and i guess wandererr? something like this?

http://irowiki.org/~...KGObn1bk9bn7cH1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users