#1 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:36 PM

Is there an official English speaking server I can play on?

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2020 - 02:06 PM

Que?

#3 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:42 PM

你说什么?

#4 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:23 PM

This is International Ragnarok Online, meaning INTERNATIONAL, AROUND THE WORLD, MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES.

#5 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:26 PM

Yea try TROmp server.

Edited by Handersen, 05 July 2020 - 05:26 PM.

#6 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 05:29 PM

Hi Kyle / Karen if you like to play on TROmp server please download the game the server currently located in DC. We are a dedicated English only server. I will see you in TROmp server.

Thank you,

GM Kyle Kand Karen

Edited by Handersen, 05 July 2020 - 05:32 PM.

#7 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 05 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

try mo sa ibang planeta

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:02 PM

Well iRO is an international server which means you will run into many different languages being spoken in game. However, English is an official language, which means, in the end, you need to use English to communicate with GMs or folks in a guild discord, forums, etc.

#9 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:46 AM

Where does it says this is international? Only two servers are listed, one says renewal and the other says transcendence, and neither of them mention that this is an international game. Support page is in English and Portuguese, and Gravity's website says this is a North American server.

#10 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 06 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

IRO is an acronym for [I]nternational [R]agnarok [O]nline which is located in North America BUT over the years iRO has absorbed other Official Servers.

Just to list a few Official Servers that iRO has absorbed through the years.

• oRO (Oceania), inRO (India), mRO (Malaysia & Singapore), pRO (Philippines).

Oh and I almost forgot! There was a time when euRO (Europe) were playing on iRO as well.

So it makes a lot of sense to have the North America's branch named iRO since it's international.

P.S.: Every post you make is about something negative, don't you have any thing positive to say or do?

Edited by MegaEdge, 06 July 2020 - 07:37 AM.

#11 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

IRO is an acronym for [I]nternational [R]agnarok [O]nline which is located in North America BUT over the years iRO has absorbed other Official Servers.

Just to list a few Official Servers that iRO has absorbed through the years.

• oRO (Oceania), inRO (India), mRO (Malaysia & Singapore), pRO (Philippines).

Oh and I almost forgot! There was a time when euRO (Europe) were playing on iRO as well.

So it makes a lot of sense to have the North America's branch named iRO since it's international.

P.S.: Every post you make is about something negative, don't you have any thing positive to say or do?

Where does it say that the serves we have are iRO? Can EU play here? Can Korea play here? Can Japan play here? Can China play here? I don't see how this is a negative post. I want to play with other people that speak my language. How is that bad?

#12 RagsBruno

RagsBruno

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 07:56 AM

Where does it say that the serves we have are iRO? Can EU play here? Can Korea play here? Can Japan play here? Can China play here? I don't see how this is a negative post. I want to play with other people that speak my language. How is that bad?

Desculpa, não entendi direito. falar português ou qualquer outra lingua é um problema pra você?

você não gosta de pessoas bilingues?

#13 Phantasyworld

Phantasyworld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:02 AM

Everyone can play in this server, they just need bypass the IP block (that is very easy to do and yeah there are a lot of chinese, Japanese, korean, EU players here), and about language...everyone here speak english (even if their main language is not english). Sorry if we can use more than ours main language and you cant or dont like.

#14 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:22 AM

Everyone can play in this server, they just need bypass the IP block (that is very easy to do and yeah there are a lot of chinese, Japanese, korean, EU players here), and about language...everyone here speak english (even if their main language is not english). Sorry if we can use more than ours main language and you cant or dont like.

How is that even a logical solution for an obvious block by WP? I cannot have a casual conversation in RT without the other player speaking Portuguese back at me. I just get "BR?" and that's it. I am trying to engage with other players on the server to party with and can't as there is a language gap. You guys can demonize me all you want, but I just want to play the game with multiple people that speak the same language that I do.

Edited by SaltySailor, 06 July 2020 - 08:23 AM.

#15 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:30 AM

How is that even a logical solution for an obvious block by WP? I cannot have a casual conversation in RT without the other player speaking Portuguese back at me. I just get "BR?" and that's it. I am trying to engage with other players on the server to party with and can't as there is a language gap. You guys can demonize me all you want, but I just want to play the game with multiple people that speak the same language that I do.

I would love to know you in real life. I can make you famous kyle. Would you like to be famous? Maybe you already famous? A new fb Kyle from iro. Damn what a shame that we even have Kyle playing this game lol. Apparently you don’t understand what international ro means.

#16 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 08:43 AM

I would love to know you in real life. I can make you famous kyle. Would you like to be famous? Maybe you already famous? A new fb Kyle from iro. Damn what a shame that we even have Kyle playing this game lol. Apparently you don’t understand what international ro means.

Nothing on their websites say that this is international. Also if other people aren't allowed to play here, how is that international?

Edited by SaltySailor, 06 July 2020 - 08:43 AM.

#17 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:17 AM

Nothing on their websites say that this is international. Also if other people aren't allowed to play here, how is that international?

Hey Kyle just wondering are you Native American? Lol

#18 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:18 AM

This is what I was talking about about Europe being unable to play on iRO anymore, I suggest that you read it, https://eu.4game.com/legal/ro/122.

The country that doesn't have their own server can play on iRO that was always the case with Canada and other places that doesn't own a RO Official Server.

About kRO, jRO, cRO and other "country-only" server is because of its laws within the country, nothing more nothing less.

And why I said you only have negative things to say is that you're always trying to dig up crap that doesn't exist, are you trying to create a scandal?

#19 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:46 AM

This is what I was talking about about Europe being unable to play on iRO anymore, I suggest that you read it, https://eu.4game.com/legal/ro/122.

The country that doesn't have their own server can play on iRO that was always the case with Canada and other places that doesn't own a RO Official Server.
About kRO, jRO, cRO and other "country-only" server is because of its laws within the country, nothing more nothing less.

And why I said you only have negative things to say is that you're always trying to dig up crap that doesn't exist, are you trying to create a scandal?

Trying to be the next Kyle/ Karen I think

#20 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 09:47 AM

Just speak whatever the -_- you want. Its as simple as that.

#21 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:23 AM

Trying to be the next Kyle/ Karen I think

I don't know any of those 2, oh well...

#22 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:46 PM

뭐라구요?

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:56 PM

뭐라구요?

Ok Karen  :ani_bzz:

#24 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2020 - 01:37 PM

My experience is different. All players willing to talk were brazilian, and I never speak portuguese unless explicitly needed. Majority of other encounters were purely for up and dismiss. Even cordiality is ignored by other players.

Thing is, brazilians are, by nature, communicative, and also a huge playerbase ignored by bRO, which found a good place. I assume that a lot of them are toxic, and misbehave, however the majority just want to enjoy the game. If they don't speak english, don't speak with them, imagine as if we didn't existed there.

Honestly, with the current server situation, if you remove the brazilian players there will be more bots than players...

#25 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 02:10 PM

Dude, Just quit. Bye bye. Cara, apenas quite do servidor, tchau tchau.

Edited by qzLxEnchantress, 06 July 2020 - 02:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users