Random teleport back to town - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Random teleport back to town

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LilCrazed

LilCrazed

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 822 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki to Ymir to Chaos

Posted 07 July 2020 - 04:27 PM

So I was doing OGH, and I was just about to fight the 1st MVP
When the screen froze, I thought it was my internet but it wasnt!
When i was able to move again, a message popped up like the one when u use a Butterfly Wing back to town
And there I was back in town sigh.
Did this happen to anyone else today?

#2 stellaa9x

stellaa9x

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2020 - 11:57 PM

Did you solve the problem? I wonder the same.

#3 Junecat

Junecat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 01:48 AM

I disconnected in the middle of AOGH on Friday. I also disconnected as I was being sent into AOGH on a different character on Saturday. And on Sunday I was sent back to town from ET just like you described. Then when I tried to re-enter ET I was disconnected.

This has been happening to many people on Chaos since maintinece. They have been complaining in the renweal maintinece thread.

Okay so I checked. No other server is experiencing the issue. For some reason Chaos randomly decides to DC users. I am asking the IT team to see if there is any issues with the hardware.

This bug is so much worse than the drop bug.

Maybe they broke something trying to fix the drop bug.

• Added a server side update that should, in theory, fix the reports of items not dropping properly

#4 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 07:03 AM

Yup, it happen randomly for me... during middle of AOGH

After fixing the loot bug, now this .... lol  :huh:

Can I have a susgestion....put a reset stone option and have a cooldown when instance is done/finished

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 04 August 2020 - 07:07 AM.

#5 ClubAscension

ClubAscension

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 August 2020 - 10:11 AM

I experienced the same error as all of you, but it happened to me when I was doing regular OGH.

It sucks especially for AOGH since if has 3 day cooldown.

I agree as well that this disconnect issue is much worse than the drop bug. Hope this is a priority for WP because this issue looks like it’s going to happen for more people and then rage quit fest will continue. Not good for this server with dwindling numbers as it is...

Can people who get disconnected get a purification stone like ET?

#6 sexygamer1311

sexygamer1311

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2020 - 10:13 PM

I think at this rate community has stopped reporting this issue and just started to live with it along with other 1000000 pending issues.

#7 aTID2

aTID2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos was Revo/Loki(2004)

Posted 05 August 2020 - 02:42 AM

sv and your internet maybe got some problem, cant said its really bug. Just server problem.

btw you should send ticket, cm in forum all gone cuz covid or all got hiatus until 2099

Edited by aTID2, 05 August 2020 - 02:42 AM.

#8 Junecat

Junecat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 04:38 AM

I can only see a random forced teleport to town from an instance as a bug. When this has happened, I see many other people spawning in town at the exact same time.

The servers are definitely having issues. Multiple people have disconnected at the same time on multiple occasions since maintience.

I highly doubt it was my internet for me since my vendor on my labtop did not disconnect any of the times I disconnected on my instance runner on my main computer. And my friend running these instances with me disconnected at the same time and in the same way everytime it happened. And some of these times some of my guildmates also disconnected from their instances.

Edited by Junecat, 05 August 2020 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users