July 9th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 9th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:17 AM

HkT1D89.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

July 9th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT

Currently, we're preparing Sakray for quite a bit of content to test, so this week we're keeping maintenance light and expect to have it done quickly. We have seen the mixed reports from Einbech and will be trying to figure out how to address the issue.

Update

• Homunculus Loyalty Event begins and lasts until the week of July 22nd!
    • Free Full Skill/Stat Reset is still available until July 15th (only once per character)! Get it from The Mesmerist by Prontera Fountain.
    • Giveaway: Rare Pet Tame grab bag is available until July 15th through the Event Give Away NPC in Prontera 147 200! (only one per character)
  • Continued EXP Rates set to +175% and Drops Bonus to +80% until the week of July 22nd

Events

• eRFL5Ua.png
     Our Homunculus Loyalty Event begins and lasts until July 22nd!
    • All homunculus receive bonus loyalty once a week during maintenance!
  • Ghdb29C.png
    Our Anniversary Event "Unity Project" continues!
    • Speak with Gramps and Piles in Izlude for more information!
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

#2 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:19 AM

So... 4 hours of maintenance for no change at all. :)

#3 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:19 AM

Can you tell us what the heck the content is? you are literally throwing us nothing here.  With the grammatical errors of "for for" in your post, this server is becoming a joke.  

Edited by Zekayn, 09 July 2020 - 10:21 AM.

#4 daileon2

daileon2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:20 AM

Can you tell us what the heck the content is? you are literally throwing us nothing here.  

Because nothing will be added, since they didn't tested it before.

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:24 AM

Can you tell us what the heck the content is? you are literally throwing us nothing here.  With the grammatical errors of "for for" in your post, this server is becoming a joke.  

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os
  • Second Costume System (This should be the jRO Sprites) (Technically all servers but I don't know if 2nd jobs can use them)
  • Styling shop and Sign Boards (all servers)
  • Poring Memorial Dungeon (all servers)
  • Orcs Memorial Dungeon (all servers)
  • Brasilis Cards (all servers)
  • Moscovia Cards (all servers)

#6 doczoord

doczoord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:30 AM

strawberry at npc ?

forger weapon status ?

hugel mini games ?

zeny sink ?

any of these things soon ?

#7 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:30 AM

Fix forged weapon enchants showing + add raffler and/or strawberries added to hugel fruit npc (3-5k each). 

Edited by AaronP2W, 09 July 2020 - 10:32 AM.

#8 Zekayn

Zekayn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:31 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os
  • Second Costume System (This should be the jRO Sprites) (Technically all servers but I don't know if 2nd jobs can use them)

Camp can you please give us a ray of hope and tell us when trans classes might/will hit the server? Grinding and farming is becoming super monotonous and boring.  I think we can all agree on having EXP events when we all already have lvl 99's doesn't feel rewarding at all anymore, if we had trans classes and was able to rebirth, these EXP events might feel worth it, ya think?  I think we are all bored of the server, the population has dropped over 1000 in the last couple of months not due to the lack of content, but the lack of were all tired of not having trans.  It's boring.   

Edited by Zekayn, 09 July 2020 - 10:37 AM.

#9 Kashmiir

Kashmiir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:32 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os

Bots?

#10 1938170428084547190

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:34 AM

@Campitor

Can you tell when you will update Blacksmith weapons description? Is that much work for you to fix it??

3months now like this, and you are still ignoring and avoid questions.

Edited by 1938170428084547190, 09 July 2020 - 10:34 AM.

#11 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:51 AM

How many months already blacksmith bugged? That fix must be really really hard to fix, i can tell... so hard that even openkore fixed it

edit:

also...

Do not put regular sp items to sell at npc in this current server patch/state. It is just not supposed to.

If you want to put sp items at npc, make it worse than the regular sp items. (more weight sp items per healing rate than a blue potion). eg.: "raw strawberry": heals same amount as common strawberry but it weights 6~8 instead of 2. And make it like 6k at npc.

The best option for this issue is to make high level monsters to drop sp items at HIGH chance or even stuff box, previously mentioned. This way, the game will encourage players to make more pvm content and other players will farm and get stronger to sell those items on the server market. Aside form that, lower a little strawberry drops from mobs. Its a win/win situation. Matela fruit already half killed potters of the server. Npc selling
sp items will half kill the other part... just be careful

If gm could be more present in-game, they could put the goats to drop blue herbs at original drop rate and scout that map banning bots. (and reducing blue potion selling price to avoid zeny inflating)

People struggling for sp items being sold at npc looks like zeny buyers / botters full of zeny just waiting to login only at woe time to spend all zeny acquired over the week at sp items. It really looks like it. This is not a full woe server, stop trying to make this a full woe server like.

Making people only login to woe will kill the server and is not profitable for the server.

Edited by rdoc3, 09 July 2020 - 10:53 AM.

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:53 AM

@Campitor

Can you tell when you will update Blacksmith weapons description? Is that much work for you to fix it??

3months now like this, and you are still ignoring and avoid questions.

We can't do the required client exe update to fix it in house. Were going to push the studio to fix it with the upcoming client exe update.

#13 ConradoTVreal

ConradoTVreal

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:53 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os

1. About brasilis and moskovia: Only letters through OCAS or will we have access to maps? Otherwise, why not have access to the maps? x.x

2. About the instances: What are the creatures? what are the prizes and drops?
3. When this information is available, will you make another topic or add it?
BETTER SPECIFY INFORMATION PLEASE, for God's sake.

#14 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:57 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os

Jajaja este Camp ql me hace reir

Hey dude, what the f is all this?

Where SP item? Raffler? Blacksmith weapon option? Zeny sink?
Can you tell me what are you doing? What a copy-paste guy, geez. 
And answer damn questions of your costumers dude. Stop Ignoring

#15 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 10:59 AM

Are you sure about that ? RT has not yet been granted access to these two towns. Are you saying that after implement the update we will have access to them?

#16 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:06 AM

• Episode 17.1 (Renewal)
    • Cor Memorial
    • Os Occupation
    • 2nd Os Search
    • Regenschirm
    • Blockaded Os
  • Poring Memorial Dungeon (all servers)
  • Orcs Memorial Dungeon (all servers)
  • Brasilis Cards (all servers)
  • Moscovia Cards (all servers)

Lots of amazing updates Camp. Thanks Camp@

#17 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:11 AM

Are you going to implement the Morroc NPCs and Grampa Beard?

Also, bummed out that the "Journey Together" poll can't start over. Basically people were voting without doing the quest

#18 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

The amount of entitled whining on these forums is making it harder and harder to justify visiting it.

2. About the instances: What are the creatures? what are the prizes and drops?
3. When this information is available, will you make another topic or add it?
BETTER SPECIFY INFORMATION PLEASE, for God's sake.

I mean to get Sakray working this week and do a more formal post at that time. But that very much depends on errors encountered as I test.

More info will come when Sakray is up. And there is really no reason to "specify" any information about what monsters or drops are in the instances. Try to figure something out for yourself for once, like in a real video game. 

Where SP item? Raffler? Blacksmith weapon option? Zeny sink?
Can you tell me what are you doing? What a copy-paste guy, geez. 
And answer damn questions of your costumers dude. Stop Ignoring

Besides the Blacksmith options bug, all of those are things that the staff have never even mentioned.

Camp already answered what the issue with Blacksmith weapon options is, what they are doing to fix it, and why they can't fix it themselves. It's also kind of common sense if you've been following iRO development for any reasonable amount of time.

He has very clearly told us exactly what he is doing. He's copy pasting because apparently you are incapable of reading what he wrote the first time.

I, for one, would rather Camp did his job rather than spending all day on the forums answering the questions of his "costumers." Especially since so many of them would rather bitch and whine and beg for attention when they could spend five minutes of looking around (or in some cases, five minutes of thinking about the issue at all) to find the answer themselves.

#19 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

We can't do the required client exe update to fix it in house. Were going to push the studio to fix it with the upcoming client exe update.

Look man, then push. If that's only thing you can do, push until you get it.
Because you didn't 3 months now, even you saw youtube regarding this already. 

And please, enter our server sometimes and check our real problem. 

You need to fix urgent current issues first, and than move on with new stuffs.

#20 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:12 AM

"Oh so you've been listing all the things that you want for the server? Like BS fix, SP items, Trans, NPC that lets you make potions at a decent rate?... Ok that can only mean we need to add 2 low level instances and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cards for a map you don't have"

#21 SethKim

SethKim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:16 AM

The amount of entitled whining on these forums is making it harder and harder to justify visiting it.

More info will come when Sakray is up. And there is really no reason to "specify" any information about what monsters or drops are in the instances. Try to figure something out for yourself for once, like in a real video game. 

Besides the Blacksmith options bug, all of those are things that the staff have never even mentioned.

Camp already answered what the issue with Blacksmith weapon options is, what they are doing to fix it, and why they can't fix it themselves. It's also kind of common sense if you've been following iRO development for any reasonable amount of time.

He has very clearly told us exactly what he is doing. He's copy pasting because apparently you are incapable of reading what he wrote the first time.

I, for one, would rather Camp did his job rather than spending all day on the forums answering the questions of his "costumers." Especially since so many of them would rather bitch and whine and beg for attention when they could spend five minutes of looking around (or in some cases, five minutes of thinking about the issue at all) to find the answer themselves.

I am sorry, but who the f are you? LOL

I am not asking to you, or any of your pathetic nonsense. Just get f out here and don't make me lose my time bc of you. 

#22 RynokuX

RynokuX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:21 AM

I agree with all the request of information on trans, bot fix, zeny sink, and blacksmith options.With that said, thanks you for all the hard work. Hopefully with new content, fixes, and hopefully trans we can grow the population at least to what it was.

Edited by RynokuX, 09 July 2020 - 11:22 AM.

#23 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:22 AM

I feel like focusing on official content updates from Korea that have official support is a better focus than throwing in random crap that will radically alter the nature of the server because ten or so people asked for it on the forums.

Don't get me wrong, some of those ideas are good, and some are downright terrible. But things like making SP items come from an NPC will change the fundamental nature of the game. It's not as simple as just "oh blues are expensive let's fix that lol."

I am sorry, but who the f are you? LOL

I am not asking to you, or any of your pathetic nonsense. Just get f out here and don't make me lose my time bc of you. 

The answers to all your questions are right in front of you. But if you'd rather throw a tantrum like a child and make yourself look like an entitled brat on the internet, I guess that's your choice. 

I do appreciate the irony of being called a nobody by someone with a blank avatar and barely a hundred posts though. So thanks for the smile, if nothing else.

#24 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:25 AM

I suppose the Orc Memorial will not drop the items that are used to create the Expedition Gear. More instances are needed, and apparently they have not arrived now.
I have a slight impression that they only receive the update, but have no idea what it really is. That's why they never tell us exactly what we're getting.

#25 monicako669

monicako669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Server:Watching RT burn

Posted 09 July 2020 - 11:26 AM

Is campitor your dad or something? Licking the butthole of a corporate entity that does the bare minimum isn't gonna get you anywhere. What's the point of bending over and spreading your cheeks to the people responsible for having this server on life support, carried only by WoE and empty promises. Do you think it's reasonable to spend 3 entire months with a broken feature like BS weapons? And me,  just like others, keep asking what we're getting CAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE that we get those things, who asked for them, who likes them, who the -_- CARES about that? It feels like the are just tossing random things to keep people from leaving but at the same time it does the opposite because everyone already noticed that it doesn't fix the underlying issues of the server.

I hope you're at least getting paid to make that kind of post, otherwise it's just pathetic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users