iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance
July 9th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PDT
Currently, we're preparing Sakray for quite a bit of content to test, so this week we're keeping maintenance light and expect to have it done quickly. We have seen the mixed reports from Einbech and will be trying to figure out how to address the issue.
- Homunculus Loyalty Event begins and lasts until the week of July 22nd!
- Free Full Skill/Stat Reset is still available until July 15th (only once per character)! Get it from The Mesmerist by Prontera Fountain.
- Giveaway: Rare Pet Tame grab bag is available until July 15th through the Event Give Away NPC in Prontera 147 200! (only one per character)
- Continued EXP Rates set to +175% and Drops Bonus to +80% until the week of July 22nd
Our Homunculus Loyalty Event begins and lasts until July 22nd!
- All homunculus receive bonus loyalty once a week during maintenance!
Our Anniversary Event "Unity Project" continues!
- Speak with Gramps and Piles in Izlude for more information!
Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
- To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
- You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
- Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
- Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
- Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!
- Our A Journey Together: Share Event is COMPLETE! Thank you for sharing, enjoy your rewards for a little while longer!
- Thanks to all who participated in the Creative Contest: DIY Face Mask contest! Results will be posted tomorrow!
- Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream will be postponed! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
- Did you know?
- The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
- We do not recruit players to be GMs