Unable to login - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to login

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Boozeklues

Boozeklues

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2020 - 07:45 PM

Hello,

I've been having a series of issues trying to get this game to work, but have had little success so far (including troubleshooting as per the sticky's).

1) To start things off, I am located in Toronto, Canada, but I am unable to access warpportal's website without the use of a VPN.

2A) After downloading the client from playragnarok.com and successfully installing it, I am unable to patch the game when using a VPN. I get the exact error as mentioned in the manual patch thread.

P5ammxq.jpg

After following the steps in the manual patch thread, the issue still persists and I am unable to continue further.

2B) After downloading the client from playragnarok.com and successfully installing it, I am able to patch the game from my regular home internet connection. Once I launch the game and enter my credentials, a 'Failed to Connect to Server' in game message (not a window's error) pops up and I am unable to continue further.

2C) After patching the game while connected to my home internet, I switch back to my VPN connection and get the 'Could not load Nospam.dll' error. I have followed the EAC troubleshooting methods of ensuring my client is up to date by re-downloading the client as well as manually patching the game again. I am able to close the error and arrive on the login screen, but the same issue persists (Failed to Connect to Server after entering credentials. I do not even get to see the available servers).

Also, I tried opening those FTP links, and my home internet connection has no issues loading the pages, but my VPN does.

Please advise how I can go about solving these issues.

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users