July 16th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

July 16th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

#76 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2020 - 01:23 AM

Give up guys.

#77 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:15 AM

Give up guys.

sv also lag after maintenance.

#78 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2020 - 05:21 PM

Can confirmed

Reset Skill/Stats Clown Man only applies to people who haven't used him yet.

So that compensation only for players/char's who haven't used it.

what a joke, of a compensation for the maintenance delay.

Ha-Ha

Edited by abui951, 17 July 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#79 Lambasted

Lambasted

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • LocationSanta Cruz, California

Posted 17 July 2020 - 07:34 PM

How about a "slight" increase in those absurd drop-rates for the new pet tames? Today I wanted to attempt to hopefully get a couple. I saw one person selling maybe a total of 4 today for around 150m each. So i thought, "Hmm, maybe its doable?"

I have killed, a total of [tried picking up most solid peaches to get an estimate, but did miss a lot when i was in a party later in the day] around 2,000-2,100 Peach Trees. PROBABLY LIKE 5k annoying FLIES because thats all that map has for mobs.

Got a total of: 1 Sap Jelly.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE ISSUE WITH THIS? I sorta [and i mean not really.] get why you people whoever run this show would keep it so low, to force us to grind and play for waaaaay longer than acceptable, to hope that we'd oh idk maybe give up, buy HE gums, resort to selling off KP products, or somehow finding a card i suppose? To sell it and maybe BUY EVERYTHING from some bot vendor whose got around 4 side accounts farming next to me. I know because after a few PM's. I decided to SAY something, and i realized after watching for a few minutes....that all the people I saw in that dungeon, WERE BOTS. 

BOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Taking my mobs. I get it man, i really do, gotta have those bot accounts ya know? Without them, no one would have well...much! Def Strawberries for sure.

So after doing a 8 hours binge on farming this nonsense. I took my single jelly on down to floor 3 Payon, and FAILED my one and only attempt. When i watched it slow and roll to success i jumped out of my chair yelling happily. Only to watch it everrrrrr so slowly tick up to failure. Honenstly I have no idea why I came back to this game after a 4 year break. To see and experience the exact same atrocious drops and frustrations with not being able to support myself in game. Other than what money and gears I already had....from spending a MORE THAN LUSTRIOUS AMOUNT ON THIS GAME.

Idk maybe im wrong, maybe i should have played this 8 hours a day in the dungeon for a whole week, maybe thats acceptable? To possibly NOT EVEN GET ANOTHER ONE. Either way, add a tame drop rate event. Cause yeah. Reasons.

This is bs. [what do i know though? im just one man trying to get my hands on a nine tails. what the hell do i know about the complexities of RO and their decisions?] 

LET ME KNOW THO!!!!!!!!!!!! =] 

#80 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 July 2020 - 05:03 PM

Hey Studio! The people wants Soul Reaper and Star Emperor Jobs NOW!

#81 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 18 July 2020 - 05:13 PM

Hey Studio! The people wants Soul Reaper and Star Emperor Jobs NOW!

uhhhh no. SC first, and AB

#82 4886171129045242170

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:11 AM

we want the cash only tame itens please. Staff of Leader? Oilpalm Coconut? Luxury Wine

#83 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2020 - 04:21 AM

Please bring back janeway , enrich event  , firesale again.

Otherwise  , please show an annual schedule.  So people can manage their life and comeback to iRO while the event is right fit for them. 

#84 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:05 AM

Please bring back janeway , enrich event , firesale again.
Otherwise , please show an annual schedule. So people can manage their life and comeback to iRO while the event is right fit for them.

You're asking too much buddy. They couldn't handle a monthly schedule and you want an annual one... That won't happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users