RT - Banned for being in prison. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RT - Banned for being in prison.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 legen

legen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:06 PM

I was sent to prison on day 17/07/2020 while was at Prontera ( dont know why ) After that i have sent a several messages while in prison and was nobody there.

There was no GM's.

I used a Butterfly wing and opened a Ticket to understand what happened with the Screenshots.

A GM answered my ticket accusing me as a BOT and banned me forever. 

I've never used third party programs and have retracted myself LOL  https://ibb.co/JrDGHzc

I do not know that i have to wait to someones appears and a Buttlerfly Wing should not be avaliable on prison maps.

This a misunderstanding, but i want if its possible to somebody review this case.

Also theres a WHOLE issue with the BOTS in RT and they banned  a active player.

#2 lothillorien

lothillorien

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Twitter:@diariodeumup
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RT

Posted 17 July 2020 - 08:11 PM

Campitor! Help here! What happen when we got ban and nothing about the reason?

#3 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:32 PM

and i thought GM wont do shieet about bots infestation on RT and here we have a wrongly accused cased?

#4 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 01:46 AM

Why would GM hunt bots in prontera???? jajajajaja

#5 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:12 AM

haha :heh:

I'm sure

iRO never ban bot if they not have emphatic evidence. 

Edited by aTID2, 18 July 2020 - 06:58 AM.

#6 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 July 2020 - 04:29 AM

Can you please explain what were you doing prior to being sent to prison? 

Macro that leads to no active gameplay can be consider 'botting' too, if you don't reply to GM in time.

Do note that the GM will send all characters currently online that is associated with the IP address that was botting, not just the botter character itself. 

Should watch how ODA catches a bot.. it takes quite a few processes including putting them to deep sleep, PM-ing them, achieving no response, and when u un-deep sleep them, they continue their bot behavior over and over again.

Good luck with your ticket. 

#7 legen

legen

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 06:26 AM

Thats wrong, none of the chars on the screenshot its mine, i was with a table on prontera looking the prices of items and was sent to prison.

Im not a bot user, but thats right, theres a ticket opened already. 

But its incredible how the community just prefer to blame someone instead of helping. Never saw people engaging real hard against real bots on transcendence maps. But to laugh about another person everybody shows thenselves to point fingers.

One issue here is the community itself. 

#8 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:trascendence

Posted 18 July 2020 - 06:55 AM

I was sent to prison on day 17/07/2020 while was at Prontera ( dont know why ) After that i have sent a several messages while in prison and was nobody there.

There was no GM's.

I used a Butterfly wing and opened a Ticket to understand what happened with the Screenshots.

A GM answered my ticket accusing me as a BOT and banned me forever. 

I've never used third party programs and have retracted myself LOL  https://ibb.co/JrDGHzc

I do not know that i have to wait to someones appears and a Buttlerfly Wing should not be avaliable on prison maps.

This a misunderstanding, but i want if its possible to somebody review this case.

Also theres a WHOLE issue with the BOTS in RT and they banned  a active player.

If a GM banned you directly, it is a clear indication that they have the evidence to do so, they do not ban without prior investigation

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 08:07 AM

I am banned I believe it is wrong!

If you believe a ban is incorrectly applied please PM me your ticket number. In both the ticket and the PM please state the reasons why you believe it was incorrectly applied. In the past such issues have come up due to shared devices, ip addresses, or accounts. So if you share your PC with another user, play from a PC cafe, share your account, or use a VPN to connect please specify the circumstances of such sharing to the GMs can take that into consideration. Generally speaking we do not suspend accounts unless we have a good reason to believe that the user is associated with bad activity in some manner. But there are circumstances that can provide mitigating context. 

What will happen?

The GMs at the otherside of the ticket will hopefully review your circumstances. In addition as a safe guard the Head GM will review the appeal when its submitted to him to make sure its handled correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users