Red slim creation bugged [last patch fixed] - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Red slim creation bugged [last patch fixed]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mithias

Mithias

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 06:51 AM

All fixed, thanks fixers!

Edited by Mithias, 10 August 2020 - 01:36 PM.

#2 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 25 July 2020 - 10:59 AM

Sounds like you might be missing one of the ingredients, you a red potion, cactus needle and empty test tube as well?

#3 Mithias

Mithias

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:25 AM

Sounds like you might be missing one of the ingredients, you a red potion, cactus needle and empty test tube as well?

Absolutely. I had 400 red herbs, 150 red potions, 400 medicine bowls, 400 cactus needles, and 400 mpty test tubes. I use kpt taking the medicine bowls and failing, not even using the other ingredients as it showed the breaking beaker.

Edited by Mithias, 28 July 2020 - 09:29 AM.

#4 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:47 AM

You had the "Condensed Potion Creation Guide" and not the normal one right? the herbs aren't needed for the slims but you do need to make sure it's the correct book too. Helps to have your other books in your cart too so you don't pick the normal red potion option or anything like that.

#5 Mithias

Mithias

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:17 PM

You had the "Condensed Potion Creation Guide" and not the normal one right? the herbs aren't needed for the slims but you do need to make sure it's the correct book too. Helps to have your other books in your cart too so you don't pick the normal red potion option or anything like that.

Yup, had the correct book too. I did the exact same process for whites and didnt have an issue... the red slim creation just doesnt work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users