Sera's Poison Mist does not cast (at all) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sera's Poison Mist does not cast (at all)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:14 AM

Friend asked me to test the auto-attacking bit with homun, as i had downloaded the latest Azzy 1.55 as a fix because whatever the F you idiots did while coding, you wrecked homunculus all around. When i came back from hiatus after big patch + EAC, my homun wouldn't even move a single cell. It was entirely, 1000% useless. I had to DL the newer version of Azzy (and lose all of my manually-inserted monster codes/tweeks, thanks) just to get it to be able to move/painkiller again.

During testing with the latest version of Azzy, i found that:

- Auto attacks do not work unless you manually target a monster

- Cannot cast Poison Mist period. Not on yourself, not on a monster, and not even on the bare ground.

- Painkiller will still auto or manual cast, but only level 5 since Azzy was not updated for level 10.

- Did not try Needle because it sucks and i wouldn't bother even if it did/does work.

- The message i continuously got from trying to cast P.Mist was "There is no attack target for Homun. Please set target with Alt + Right click."

Please try harder to fix the game, not the f'n reverse direction like you always seem to be heading towards.

#2 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 08:38 AM

kRO updated the homunculus system and took out the auto attack feature, so yes, you need to manually target the monster you want your homunculus to attack, but the leveling system was changed, now the homunculus receives 10% of the exp that your character receives, you can do bounty boards or TI, and 10% of the reward exp wil be received by your homunculus if he is aout at the moment you are claiming the reward.

I don't understand how to cast poison mist either, but i don't bother to do so. (Homunculus ground skills were changed to be targeted skills)

You can modify AzzyAI to have Sera autocast PK lvl 10, you just need to modify a number in the code.

Never used Needle, no comments here.

This has to do with the change of the ground skills to target skills, as someone said in the Homunculus HQ part of the forums, homunculus are now glorified pets.

Edited by CrimsonSC, 29 July 2020 - 08:39 AM.

#3 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:14 AM

You can modify AzzyAI to have Sera autocast PK lvl 10, you just need to modify a number in the code.

I would greatly appreciate if you could fill me in a bit more about how to do this Crim.

#4 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:34 AM

Just do what the last post says

https://forums.warpp...azzy-ai-issues/

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:42 AM

kRO killed the AI system on purpose :v

#6 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:20 AM

Wait, you are complaining that you can't use the Homun to auto play for you anymore?

#7 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 10:36 AM

Wait, you are complaining that you can't use the Homun to auto play for you anymore?

What are you talking about, homun playing instead of the player?

I think you mean the afk leveling that Alchemist/Biochemist/Geneticist used to do to get their homunculus S.

The exp gained the gene gained from the homunculus was negligible and at least I nor any friend i know that use homunculus, didnt get a single lvl or a signicant % of a level.

#8 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 07:50 AM

Lol hom never auto played for me. It auto played for itself :heh:

#9 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:32 AM

Level for you, whatever. I remember seeing it on Chaos in Ant Hell and Orc Dungeon. Tons of alchemist just sitting there for months to get to max level without doing anything.

#10 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 09:38 AM

I don't think Fuuton needs to scrape together 0.001% xp per hour to level any of his chars; pretty sure the dude can steamroll all content in the game. 

The Homun AI update borked stuff, and even aoe skills now require you to 1) target an enemy first (alt+right click) then 2) manually cast it (though you can cast it on the ground wherever once you alt+right click, doesn't have to be on that enemy). 

for reference:

bda51ab20cc3e8ddf94c2aa262a02d4c.jpg

I don't bother using the skills of the homun to do kill enemies anymore since you can just leech it XP now from your own share, but yeah. 

Edited by mildcontempt, 30 July 2020 - 09:38 AM.

#11 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:03 AM

Level for you, whatever. I remember seeing it on Chaos in Ant Hell and Orc Dungeon. Tons of alchemist just sitting there for months to get to max level without doing anything.

That kind of attitude is why Rogues get a bad rep because they are commonly used for botting. Surely you don't lump every Shadow Chaser you see in with lvl99 rogue bots. Because that's essentially what you're doing with your alchie/gene homunc S argument.

Edited by azumak1, 30 July 2020 - 11:04 AM.

#12 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 11:48 AM

They were there to level the homunculus, not themselves, did you ever stop and think that the exp received by the alchy is stupidily low, the eggs in Ant Hell and Orc Dungeon 2 were the best spots for the little critters to lvl up.

#13 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:50 PM

This is by design thanks to kRO. Pets cant attack or use skills on their own anymore.

It just really sucks to level homunc now. Since server reopened, my lvl 150 homuncs are 160 now and lvl 110 is only 127. Mind you, I'm only doing ET and C.Lab with my genes.

I feel bad for ppl leveling homunc from scratch since they're always dead before getting exp from players.

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 30 July 2020 - 01:05 PM

well the exp table has been readjusted ti the one kRO uses for the 175 cap, wich means it isnt the vastly reduced one iRO had.

#15 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:47 PM

no worries, AI will come back in a future update :no1:

although it will also come with a homun cooldown so you need to re-summon your homun every x minutes :heh:

kRO balance updates :gg:

#16 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 03:46 PM

Same with dieter’s volcanic ash as it won’t allow you to use the skill on ground. It’s just retarted that you Are required to have to use it to player/monster that takes forever to cast.

#17 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 31 July 2020 - 01:00 AM

0doPu62.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users