Friend asked me to test the auto-attacking bit with homun, as i had downloaded the latest Azzy 1.55 as a fix because whatever the F you idiots did while coding, you wrecked homunculus all around. When i came back from hiatus after big patch + EAC, my homun wouldn't even move a single cell. It was entirely, 1000% useless. I had to DL the newer version of Azzy (and lose all of my manually-inserted monster codes/tweeks, thanks) just to get it to be able to move/painkiller again.
During testing with the latest version of Azzy, i found that:
- Auto attacks do not work unless you manually target a monster
- Cannot cast Poison Mist period. Not on yourself, not on a monster, and not even on the bare ground.
- Painkiller will still auto or manual cast, but only level 5 since Azzy was not updated for level 10.
- Did not try Needle because it sucks and i wouldn't bother even if it did/does work.
- The message i continuously got from trying to cast P.Mist was "There is no attack target for Homun. Please set target with Alt + Right click."
Please try harder to fix the game, not the f'n reverse direction like you always seem to be heading towards.