Is Charleston still bugged? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is Charleston still bugged?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:26 PM

Hi, I haven't logged on in a while.  Decided to try the Charleston instance, now that it's called King's Heel.  

Seems you start from the bottom and work your way up now.  And all these gold cards drop which you can exchange for fuel tanks from the NPC which allows you inside the instance.  

I did manage to finish it, and would like to clarify a few things.

1.  Is there still an optional quest inside to get more Charleston components?  After beating Charleston i only got one from the boss.  The previous version gave you 3 after finishing the instance and an additional one for doing the Kill 50 Steps Quest.

2.  I tried exchanging 10 Charleston Components for upgrade part melee which should allow me to enchant the Pile Bunker.  But there is no NPC who does the enchanting.  And upon right clicking the upgrade part melee, it simply disappeared.

3. The NPC asking for the gold cards in exchange for fuel tanks. I turned in 50 cards for a Fuel tank, lost all 50 cards, but never got the fuel tank.  What is this fuel tank for?

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 08 August 2020 - 11:43 PM

The instance just fixed month ago but option from Upgrade part is bugged

1. yes still same

2. Bug

3. Old Fuel tank not Mado Fuel ,Its was for Excellion set and Excellion enchant (not implement in iRO yet)

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:43 AM

Talk to the board outside the center to take the step quest. After you kill the boss, remember to talk to the board that appears in the middle.

I still get charleston component from those. So its still somewhat the same.

#4 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 04:12 AM

The instance just fixed month ago but option from Upgrade part is bugged

1. yes still same

2. Bug

3. Old Fuel tank not Mado Fuel ,Its was for Excellion set and Excellion enchant (not implement in iRO yet)

Appreciate the reply man.  Here's hoping they get the bugs fixed, and allow us to enchant those Pile Bunkers

#5 kiddo313

kiddo313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 03:34 PM

Talk to the board outside the center to take the step quest. After you kill the boss, remember to talk to the board that appears in the middle.

I still get charleston component from those. So its still somewhat the same.

Thanks for the tip yamasakai

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users