Sakray 8-11-2020 Testing Station - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sakray 8-11-2020 Testing Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
67 replies to this topic

#26 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:16 PM

So the chat window thing is related to the headgear error. When your headgear window crashes you the client wrecked 100 MB of data to the chatwndinfo_U.lua file.

Ah, weird that it changes that

#27 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 13 August 2020 - 06:50 PM

^hope this clarify

9LtfXrT.png

Yeah I had to clarify because the vendors are missing. That used to happen when the testing was for re:start (RIP) or trans.

#28 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:22 AM

What i (we?) need on sakray:

• 100% refine rate NPC till +14

• Dummies for dmg test

• NPCs selling OCP gears (unboxed if possible) and Cards (included moscovia & Brasilis).

Styling shop & 2nd costume system when?

#29 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:17 AM

There used to be a Test NPC that sells all sorts of cards, it's probably disabled at this time

#30 Blandder757

Blandder757

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Server:Thor

Posted 14 August 2020 - 07:16 AM

Can I get character classes that are experiencing this issue? I was able to replicate it on my GX but not my HP.

Hi camp, thx for all ur work :3 

i have problem with my all of my characters ... and i cant login with my Royal Guard...

if  i open my equipment window with any of my characters (GX, Ranger, SC, geneticist, Maestro, Mechanic ) the game crash and if i try to login with my Royal Guard, game instant crashes

#31 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:11 AM

Sakray 8/14/2020 Update
Removed the costumefix/item option display fix. The studio is reworking these as they were determined to be the cause of the crash issue.
Fixed many of the missing 17.1 npcs

Todo: add the testing npcs back in.

#32 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:32 AM

Styling Shop

-Cannot uncheck boxes, you can reclick store headgears or return to your original color/style to remove from purchase though

-Drooping Sorin and Horse King costumes randomly in the shop, but Unknown item when trying to purchase

-Alternate costumes appear correctly, but currently do not have the Unknown item required to try it out

-There are 2 new hairstyles and 2 additional copies of the default, I assume the additional defaults were supposed to be more styles we never received from long ago, however attempting to buy the any of the 4 result in a "failed" message box.

-The left arrow only cycles the original 13 hairstyles, the 4 bugged new ones mentioned above, the other basic 10, and the 4 that require a hairstyle coupon can only be accessed by pressing right., 

Edited by Hikari, 14 August 2020 - 10:01 AM.

#33 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 11:16 AM

Styling Shop

-Cannot uncheck boxes, you can reclick store headgears or return to your original color/style to remove from purchase though

-Drooping Sorin and Horse King costumes randomly in the shop, but Unknown item when trying to purchase

-Alternate costumes appear correctly, but currently do not have the Unknown item required to try it out

-There are 2 new hairstyles and 2 additional copies of the default, I assume the additional defaults were supposed to be more styles we never received from long ago, however attempting to buy the any of the 4 result in a "failed" message box.

-The left arrow only cycles the original 13 hairstyles, the 4 bugged new ones mentioned above, the other basic 10, and the 4 that require a hairstyle coupon can only be accessed by pressing right., 

- It appears the check box is to communicate that you have the required items kind of a check list not a selection. I agree this is very confusing for us so I will submit as feedback.

- Okay looking at it. Its configurable and there is a token item id associated with it. Whats odd is no server has this ID. I will ask the studio

- Base jRO costume appears to be free. The alternate colors for the jRO costumes require a costume_ticket.

- Okay I see the issue. It appears that some of the copies of the default were meant dorams but didn't get flagged right I will fix the configurations

- I think its due to the previous one. after we fix the headgears we can test again.

#34 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 11:49 AM

Basically the alternate costume requires a currently Unknown Item to change, which if I'm not mistaken is given as an achievement for hitting 160 on KRO, assuming we have the same, we are missing both the item and the achievement that gives the item.

#35 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:05 PM

- Base jRO costume appears to be free. The alternate colors for the jRO costumes require a costume_ticket.

That's a visual bug, it just doesn't show the item when you first select it, but if you switch tab on the shop and come back it shows you needing the unknown item

#36 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:29 PM

That's a visual bug, it just doesn't show the item when you first select it, but if you switch tab on the shop and come back it shows you needing the unknown item

I was able to get it without the item.

#37 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 14 August 2020 - 01:36 PM

I was able to get it without the item.

Weird, when i do it on my sura it will look like it's free, but the purchase button will not be clickable, and if i rotate character or hit any other button in the shop it will start to show the need for the ticket

#38 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 02:12 PM

I haven't been able to buy it either. The only time I can press the purchase button is when I select something for zeny (tested with hairstyle), then pick the 2nd costume, but when it was pressed, all it did was the hair change.

#39 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:38 PM

Weird, when i do it on my sura it will look like it's free, but the purchase button will not be clickable, and if i rotate character or hit any other button in the shop it will start to show the need for the ticket

I had some hairs selected when I did the buy. Okay so we've bug reported the bugged hairs. I poured over the lua files and I just can't figure out why. 

We readded all the testing npcs and updated them with new items. Astra is currently running all of 17.1. I am going to go through the instances this weekend.

#40 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 14 August 2020 - 04:46 PM

I had some hairs selected when I did the buy. Okay so we've bug reported the bugged hairs. I poured over the lua files and I just can't figure out why.

I just did that and it changes the hair and not the clothes, it is indeed simply a visual bug in the UI that makes it look like it will accept changing your clothes without the coupon

#41 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 14 August 2020 - 05:19 PM

I successfully changed to second costume. It seems that the Unknown Item just above the Record Piece is needed to change.

Also, is the New Clothing Dye available in Test NPCs? I can't find it anywhere...

#42 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 06:15 PM

newer versions of hairstyle don't work. I'm getting failed message after purchasing.

#43 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 14 August 2020 - 07:11 PM

Icons for npc's seem to be for their default positions in kro, we have custom locations/extra npc's

To be added from this, it seems most of the misplaced icons/texts I have seen are from Alberta, like the NPCs going to Malangdo, Malaya, Dewata, and Turtle Island.

#44 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 07:35 PM

So far I haven't seen any bugs in the 17.1 questline, just got done with the 3rd part. The dialog is pretty solid too, the only nitpick I have so far is the "I<3Yuno" shirt guy seems to have a new name every episode.

#45 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:39 PM

Was trying to preview a random hat and it showed my sprite with a weird palette

ih45H2F.png

#46 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 08:47 PM

Using the OS weapon modification UI, the buttons are not translated.

#47 Hikari

Hikari

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:50 PM

Died doing the OS occupation instance, couldn't make it back in 5 minutes, so I started a new one but this one bugged out and didn't spawn anything except the Caputs so it won't go past the monster elimination step. Can't seem to start the Elyumina part either, guessing I'm missing a step.

OS and Illusion enchantments seem to work okay, minus the button point above. Legendary modules seem a little TOO legendary, though.

Edited by Hikari, 14 August 2020 - 09:53 PM.

#48 KhaWtAaN

KhaWtAaN

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 01:31 AM

Black Feather, doesn't show on the character sprite. 
7QYTSUE.png
This bug report cover only 17.1 patch or whole item?

#49 PininBlanc

PininBlanc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 August 2020 - 05:44 AM

Cant Continue the Instance Before Finishing 17.1 Quest with Elena

Jy3jNJg.png

#50 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9312 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 15 August 2020 - 05:38 PM

Some classes have problems with being dyed, mado mech has weird colors and rebels seem to have a different problem

dddb385dced1d801e14b5ce5ea3089ec.png

More reason to add the clothing dye to sakray for us to test with

Anyone know what the orc memorial dungeon is? Was listed as part of the update but idk if it's a rework of the old orc memory dungeon or something new, the poring memorial dungeon is new.

Another bug: sprite errors form the poring memorial dungeon

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 15 August 2020 - 06:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users