September 10th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 10th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#26 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 10 September 2020 - 11:58 AM

Have you heard of Re:start?

You're almost there

#27 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 10 September 2020 - 12:03 PM

Metero assault is coming soon?

no one care anyway, they need god items. Why not put KVM on this sv too?

#28 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 12:16 PM

@Campitor any news about enchants at end/middle game armours? Next week trans arrives and the best Armor is an Coat [1]. This made any others combos like Odin Bless worst.

#29 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2020 - 12:50 PM

This is a joke, right? We're supposed to be a week away from trans and there are giant issues in the game which haven't been addressed or even acknowledged.

1. Trans arrives in a week and the best gear still comes from killing Solid Orc Ladies in orc dungeon. There was a post a few weeks ago talking about the ability to add enchants to unenchanted gear through an NPC. What is the status on this?

2. All monsters added in recent updates have levels that are too high to gain meaningful EXP from. It makes no sense that a Kasa will give less EXP than an Anolian right up to level 99 as trans classes. Do you want people to level in the exact same zones that they leveled as pre-trans? What are the plans to address this? I made a more complete post here: https://forums.warpp...for-experience/

3. It has taken 3 weeks of maintenance to add the necessary NPCs to complete a god item and we are STILL missing the NPC that actually makes the item tradeable. When will this be fixed? Entire guilds have had to come together to make these items and because of missing NPCs it has been one frustrating endeavor after another.

4. What happens to WoE next weekend? If trans drops on the specified date, there will be less than 48 hours till WoE. While this doesn't bother me personally, this would really suck for anybody who is unable to get the time to level before WoE, especially with level-based penalties to status ailments. Ideally there would be more time in between the trans update and WoE, are there any plans to solve this?

It sounds like you all WANT this server to fail with your lack of communication and missing updates week after week. We're sitting here waiting for news and all we get to see is "Light maintenance this week" when there are a million issues that aren't even being acknowledged, let alone addressed. Players put up with a lot because we want a server to play on and want this to succeed and responses like this are not encouraging. There is literally no information in this maintenance post outside of a copy paste of events that are already running from previous weeks. What a joke.

Edited by Hrishi, 10 September 2020 - 12:58 PM.

#30 Arthurlol

Arthurlol

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 76 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 12:55 PM

I hope Valk drop gears enchanted some day.
ifrit, beelzebub too.

Edited by Arthurlol, 10 September 2020 - 12:57 PM.

#31 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:00 PM

GREAT MAINT CAMP, any chance to refresh the daily logins rewards?

#32 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:06 PM

Where are the patch notes? Also, please remove the wandering merchants. You guys literally killed money generating for people who play legit. Bots buy the entire stock instantly.

#33 Arieston

Arieston

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:38 PM

This is a joke, right? We're supposed to be a week away from trans and there are giant issues in the game which haven't been addressed or even acknowledged.

1. Trans arrives in a week and the best gear still comes from killing Solid Orc Ladies in orc dungeon. There was a post a few weeks ago talking about the ability to add enchants to unenchanted gear through an NPC. What is the status on this?

2. All monsters added in recent updates have levels that are too high to gain meaningful EXP from. It makes no sense that a Kasa will give less EXP than an Anolian right up to level 99 as trans classes. Do you want people to level in the exact same zones that they leveled as pre-trans? What are the plans to address this? I made a more complete post here: https://forums.warpp...for-experience/

3. It has taken 3 weeks of maintenance to add the necessary NPCs to complete a god item and we are STILL missing the NPC that actually makes the item tradeable. When will this be fixed? Entire guilds have had to come together to make these items and because of missing NPCs it has been one frustrating endeavor after another.

4. What happens to WoE next weekend? If trans drops on the specified date, there will be less than 48 hours till WoE. While this doesn't bother me personally, this would really suck for anybody who is unable to get the time to level before WoE, especially with level-based penalties to status ailments. Ideally there would be more time in between the trans update and WoE, are there any plans to solve this?

It sounds like you all WANT this server to fail with your lack of communication and missing updates week after week. We're sitting here waiting for news and all we get to see is "Light maintenance this week" when there are a million issues that aren't even being acknowledged, let alone addressed. Players put up with a lot because we want a server to play on and want this to succeed and responses like this are not encouraging. There is literally no information in this maintenance post outside of a copy paste of events that are already running from previous weeks. What a joke.

Hate to quote such a long post but this fellow is right on the money (I'd hire him if I was WP).

Please start dealing with the items outlined above as the only reason I have returned to play on this server is because Trans (which is the namesake of the darn server after all) classes comes out. If the launch of this expanded content does not go well likely I and many other players returning for this reason will be quick to leave.

How's Chaos doing again?

#34 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 September 2020 - 01:54 PM

Can you merge this server to Chaos already. Apparently it is so clear WP doesnt have enough manpower to handle two severs :3

#35 1761872280633260

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:02 PM

Point 4 doesn't make much sense. Its simple, if u cant level til 99 or close until next WoE play it with another toon or wait to reborn.

This is not a problem at all considering the real problems.

#36 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:02 PM

Can you merge this server to Chaos already. Apparently it is so clear WP doesnt have enough manpower to handle two severs :3

Hope not. My char name is shared on chaos.

#37 GrimWise

GrimWise

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:16 PM

!!

''1. Trans arrives in a week and the best gear still comes from killing Solid Orc Ladies in orc dungeon. There was a post a few weeks ago talking about the ability to add enchants to unenchanted gear through an NPC. What is the status on this?''

Please, try to make this kinda of NPC or the Lv4 Weapons and others weapons/equips are just wast of time.

Not need much, a one time enchante and done. Like the Ring of Fallen NPC but without the reset part.

Edited by GrimWise, 10 September 2020 - 02:18 PM.

#38 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:23 PM

What bothers me is the fact that everyone is acting all "brand new".

You guys knew the server would/will eventually go stagnate.

Their just slow dipping the updates for you... They have it; they own iRO Chaos, but it's about holding off / prolonging it until everyone gets mad.

Everyone on iRO Chaos has already warned you, even before TrashRO opened.

200.gif

Edited by abui951, 10 September 2020 - 02:23 PM.

#39 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:24 PM

You know where things are going.
It's just you choose to have faith and believe

Just like the trash server I'm playing

#40 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:25 PM

Sameeeeee~

#41 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:28 PM

You played thor too?

Hope it burns , feels better that way

Edited by bearl, 10 September 2020 - 02:29 PM.

#42 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:31 PM

Point 4 doesn't make much sense. Its simple, if u cant level til 99 or close until next WoE play it with another toon or wait to reborn.

This is not a problem at all considering the real problems.

Like I said it doesn't affect me personally as I'll have the time to level. But in the past they've moved maintenance days in order to give more time before WoE so it is worth asking about. I agree it is less of a problem compared to the other ones I brought up.

#43 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:33 PM

Why do Renewal players come to post in the Transcendence Patch Notes section all the time?

Do any Transcendence players post in the Renewal Patch Notes section?

#44 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:38 PM

Why do Renewal players come to post in the Transcendence Patch Notes section all the time?

Do any Transcendence players post in the Renewal Patch Notes section?

Oh, Baby i play both  ;)

My WAP can handle more then two different server clients up.

Edited by abui951, 10 September 2020 - 02:40 PM.

#45 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:45 PM

We enjoy ro.t drama

Plus no more Cinnamon to regulate forum
We enjoy ro.t drama

#46 Akeris

Akeris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:47 PM

Renewal is already a big enough mess with the 32153 servers that were merged into it over the last too many years lmao

#47 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:53 PM

>We are getting the same updates as renewal
>Trans will be 99/70
yes, i can see where this gonna end

#48 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 02:57 PM

We enjoy ro.t drama

We enjoy ro.t drama

^ I know! But TBH i'm happy for her leaving; she had to deal with so much of our B/S and hate post. LOL

There's been so many times she's temp banned me, we would have passive aggressive post towards each other  :heh:. I would good full "Karen" on her

And she was just a volunteer [AKA - not being paid to deal with our B/S]

Good for her leaving! she's prob a lot happier 

Edited by abui951, 10 September 2020 - 02:58 PM.

#49 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 September 2020 - 03:31 PM

Time to ignore game for another week!

#50 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 03:40 PM

How is SEA Thor server going? Faith is the last source of strength one can have haha

Edited by nyyaan, 10 September 2020 - 03:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users