RT Transcend Update Feedback Station - Page 8 - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RT Transcend Update Feedback Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

#176 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:27 AM

Brandish was not nerfed before, why it is being nerfed now? LMAO when all classes gets 20% increase in HP pool. LOL

This is really dumb and just another manipulation trying to control woe scene.

Lol my guild has more LK's than any other guild.  :rolleyes:

I post what I think, not what benefits me.

#177 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:29 AM

Nerf values looking a bit better, but Meteor Assault and SBK values could be swapped. It's harder to be effective with Meteor assault due to close range.

And brandish doesn't need a nerf, no need to keep testing a 10% reduction on it.

I agree, MA shouldn't be nerfed more than SD. 

10% reduction to MA and 15% reduction to SD is good. 

Edited by AaronP2W, 29 September 2020 - 10:29 AM.

#178 leokojiro

leokojiro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 12:42 PM

brandish should have less nerf than MA and SD.

Edited by leokojiro, 29 September 2020 - 12:43 PM.

#179 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:18 PM

All this big talk about "having no bias" or "thinking what's best for the whole server"...

but when it comes down it, it's easy to see some people don't practice what they preach:

It's not the players job to share what they are doing in game. Especially because it revolves around respawns and would create more competition for ourselves. We didn't break any rules, abuse anything, or use any bugs.

: P

y'all should really be more suspicious about the players that claim to represent you

Edited by ninJedi, 29 September 2020 - 10:19 PM.

#180 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 10:33 PM

It's very easy to show big damage when you have the best gear in the game vs someone that doesn't have the best gear against you, plus you have advantage property against the person (double damage because of dual wielding).

In reality, when people start to actualy change their gear to try to fight against assassins, then SD and  MA won't seen so broken anymore, and I'm not even talking about gameplay.

People are just confortable in their old meta and are crying because they don't want to change the way they play the game.

Edited by HendzT, 29 September 2020 - 10:35 PM.

#181 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2020 - 04:33 AM

No worries, they will have to adapt to new metas after RT receives 3rd classes.

Edited by Legendario2300, 30 September 2020 - 04:34 AM.

#182 NashHen

NashHen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:44 AM

No worries, they will have to adapt to new metas after RT receives 3rd classes.

They are looking clueless with some of the nerfs (Brandish DOES NOT need a nerf), so it won't surprise me if they actually implemented 3rd classes soon and disregarded the community feedback on this.

#183 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:50 AM

there's no need for skill targeted nerfs if overall reductions avaiable increases

#184 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 07:29 AM

there's no need for skill targeted nerfs if overall reductions avaiable increases

oh no, no no no

people don't want to change their gear,  people want that their def/neutral set works on a skill that bypasses defense and most of times isn't neutral

they want to survive against a class that can get 50% damage on neutral, while using marc

they want to survive against someone that sacrifices shield for damage

they want to do nothing right and survive against an ASSASSIN

but well, what do I know

Edited by HendzT, 30 September 2020 - 07:30 AM.

#185 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 September 2020 - 09:34 AM

Funny Chaos WoE lasted so long with 3rd class skills and even last for years to come after the introduction of OCPs, totaling almost a decade. Camp didn't nerf anything and most people basically just got better at WoE then they stopped dying so quickly.

From now on every WoE thread we will see nerf this nerf that. If MA gets nerfed, why not this. If this is nerfed, why not that, and so on lol

#186 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 30 September 2020 - 09:38 AM

cause we had variant shoe >.>

you know what i mean LOL

Spoiler

Edited by bearl, 30 September 2020 - 09:39 AM.

#187 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:50 AM

Fix Acid Bomb! This skill is supposed to be forced neutral. But in woe, gvg and pvp maps its convertible to elemental.

#188 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 04:16 PM

Funny Chaos WoE lasted so long with 3rd class skills and even last for years to come after the introduction of OCPs, totaling almost a decade. Camp didn't nerf anything and most people basically just got better at WoE then they stopped dying so quickly.

From now on every WoE thread we will see nerf this nerf that. If MA gets nerfed, why not this. If this is nerfed, why not that, and so on lol

No one:

Literally nobody: 

Not a single soul: 

Chakri: THIRD CLASSES! CHAOS! RENEWAL SKILLS!

#189 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 02 October 2020 - 01:54 PM

No one:

Literally nobody:

Not a single soul:

Chakri: THIRD CLASSES! CHAOS! RENEWAL SKILLS!

Why not? RoT is a renewal server. Even the BBs that P2W abused were Renewal thing lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 02 October 2020 - 01:55 PM.

#190 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 02:33 PM

BB's were on iro before renewal. 

#191 Thoshio11

Thoshio11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 08:15 AM

How did you get to 21k from 34k, please explain your math. You clearly have no idea about the damage formula lmao

Since P2W guys post their video, im curious about the gears the sinx is using and how much dmg a non neutral armor will get.

So i tested myself and yes, Hendz is right:

https://youtu.be/BH6BgLbz14E

Dmg vs Neutral = 36k

Dmg vs Non neutral = 23,7k

Its like 35% reduction and this is outside the WoE.

36k will be 18k on WoE and this cant kill most off peco class, its not a one hit fiesta like ppl are saying... Maybe the p2w sinx use better gears on woe than they show on their video here. To make the awesome dmg u need to have the right weapon for the right armor that enemy is using.

I play last 2 weeks with this sinx and i can say for WoE is:

• i killed only a few "peco class", most of times they are using two-handed weapons or geting dmg from other sides.
  • Most os Professors can tank my SD, Energy Coat + CK i think.
  • A lot of Bio also tank my SD, and i dont know why hehehe
  • Not using a shield and the 2,6s Global CD is hard to deal

And more:

• If u guys play PvP u will se some folks geting 8~12k dmg from a SD like mine, without KE, and that without WoE reductions. So, there is a way to counter this.

Sincerely, i think this dont need a nerf.. Maybe a better aprouch is give this a little more CD.

p.s.: I made another video, with much better atk gears and weapons with a friend an the dmg isint much higher than this, but i need time to edit this.

#192 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 08:52 AM

Not to say that if the target is using noxious and horn card, the damage will be much lower

it's not necessary a nerf, people just need to use the right gear and they will not  die in one shot

with the right gear and combat knife, an amazing sinx like the one in the video will do 9k damage at most, or 13k if the target is neutral (60% damage on neutral property enemies)

It doesn't make sense to nerf a class because people don't want to use the right equipments to survive a full gear sinx

Edited by HendzT, 05 October 2020 - 03:42 PM.

#193 qzLxEnchantress

qzLxEnchantress

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:13 PM

Not to say that if the target is using noxious and horn card, the damage will be much lower
it's not necessary a nerf, people just need to use the right gear and they will not die in one shot

with the right gear and combat knife, an amazing sinx like the one in the video will do 9k damage at most, or 13k if the target is neutral (60% damage on neutral property enemies)

It doesn't make sense to nerf a class because people don't want to use the right equipments to survive a full gear sinx

with the right gear, godlys, gr and devi asura dont kill too. Your argument doesnt make sense.

#194 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:42 PM

with the right gear, godlys, gr and devi asura dont kill too. Your argument doesnt make sense.

Can't you just safety wall?
That way you dont need all the items you said

#195 HendzT

HendzT

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:50 PM

Is noxious, alligator and horn too much? why are you comparing them to ghostring and deviling?

#196 Thoshio11

Thoshio11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:51 PM

Actually, thats make sense. If u want to survive gfist u need GR + DR. 

But i dont know if u play in this server as a monk/champ, and at this time and gears we have, u cant survive a gfist of a decent champ even with GR+Dev, the champ doesnt need miniboss, mvp or godly itens to do this. So, like i show in my video, u can survive a SD even without mini boss, mvp, or super rare gears.

#197 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:54 PM

I would take everything HendzT says with a grain of salt, guy does 0 dmg in woe.

#198 Thoshio11

Thoshio11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 05:44 AM

I would take everything HendzT says with a grain of salt, guy does 0 dmg in woe.

https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Ad_hominem

#199 SaltySailor

SaltySailor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 09 October 2020 - 08:53 AM

You guys need to review single target skills versus AoE skills. As it currently stands there is basically zero reasons to use a single target skills on a class that has an AoE skill. In addition classes that do not have fantastic AoE skills are forced to use their trash single target skills. This is an issue with the direction of RO as a whole. 3rd class jobs further reinforce this as leveling becomes massive AoE spam. There was a time in which mobbing was against the rules in RO, and now it is openly encouraged.

#200 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 01:16 PM

When did Crimson weapons get implemented on RT?  I'm not opposed to them since RT doesn't have any Blacksmith Blessings or other items to guarantee safe upgrades, would just like to know if they're actually implemented.  Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/wrBbM1C.jpeg

wrBbM1C.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users