I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/KIMIKIMGAME
  • LocationChile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 September 2020 - 02:48 PM

Hello good morning, although for many they are not very good days.
We have been playing many players for months due to the pandemic that is hitting the world, many have returned to the game, the question is, will they activate an event? We only want them to program them, they only focus on PvP players but PvE they have left us aside, in each update they only fix minimal errors, they have not put events in a year, infinite Christmas in Prontera, we are waiting for the minimum to activate files that are already in the system that are EVENTS ...

We are still investing money in the game, there are many people connected at different times, and we would be many more if they activated at least 5 events a year, it is the minimum that all players ask for. The economy of the game is no longer overwhelming, resources are running out to be able to make sales within the game, disappointment among players increases every time.

We just want you to leave something programmed because the game still generates monetary income for its new owners, they go many months and only make empty updates and the pandemic is not an excuse, do not turn a deaf ear to the players who are still here, and every day new ones arrive, and only players lose because they do not put anything, not even old events.

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:34 PM

if they activated the events and change pyramid a lot more of people would play  <_<

#3 Hyle

Hyle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2020 - 08:35 AM

Sooo the snag is that the game's internal workings are akin to a Jenga tower that's partly in Korean, and with there being along the lines of two staff members assigned to the game at all, it's been impossible to update it as any attempts to do so have resulted in everything breaking, to my understanding. It's a blessing that the automatic events that are still around do still work (Weekend EXP, mainly), but that's as far as it's gonna go for the forseeable future. My position is that the game needs a complete rewrite (not only to purge all the Korean in the code since it's now wholly under WarpPortal's control, but to also iron out the quirks like allegedly keeping track of every item that has ever existed, which I must expect has clogged things up after so long), but the manpower to do that simply does not exist at this time, and won't come about unless the game abruptly gets new investment, which would be nothing short of a miracle.

Basically the idea you have to get your head around is "Anything that sounds simple isn't". Unfortunate to be sure, but it is how it is.

#4 HiroGarcia9

HiroGarcia9

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, bring back Ultra superlarge bag

#5 maserik

maserik

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts