Game Unplayable - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Game Unplayable

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 06 November 2020 - 07:22 AM

For the past 2 days, I experience extreme lag with the game, and I only experience it with Ragnarok Transcendence.  I've flushed DNS, hard reset modem/router, and completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game on two different PCs and I get the same issue on both of them at the same time.  I can play the game for about 2 minutes, then I start to experience stuttering, and it just gets progressively worse over the course of a few minutes until I'm frozen in place for almost 3 minutes.  Then the game moves again, and then it freezes again.  This happens on both computers, and only with RO:T.  I cannot play your game at this time.

#2 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 07:37 AM

I had to Alt F4 out of the game so I didn't die from the immense lag spike I randomly got in Magma.  I restarted RO, and after about 1 minute of no play button appearing on the launcher, it fails to connect to patch server.  Again, I started experiencing this issue on Wednesday but not that bad, Thursday was really bad and today is the exact same.  I cannot play this game anymore, due to the lag spikes.

#3 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 07:53 AM

Completely turning off Windows Firewall seems to have resolved the issue for now.

#4 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 November 2020 - 08:07 AM

Cancel that, lag came back.

#5 Oculon

Oculon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 05:54 PM

Update:  Ran a TCP Optimizer and it resolved the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users