Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

1. My weekly Schedule for the coming week 

ip2utHj.png

2. Important Information

• As you may have heard there has been a rise in RMT related unauthorized account access cases. This is what we know so far.
    • Affected accounts appear to be fairly random. Some accounts have not been touched in years. Due to this it is unlikely a game exploit as many affected users wouldn't have been in game.
    • They seem to be targeting items that can quickly be converted into zeny
    • The zeny is then sold on RMT websites.
  • What you should do to be safe.
    • Change your passwords; Likely the emails/accounts/passwords being accessed were part of another data breach elsewhere on the internet. My own email address has apparently been involved in 21 different data breaches. I strongly suggest changing passwords now, just to be safe.
  • What you should do if you get accessed.
    • Submit a ticket
    • The GMs should NOT need you to fax in an ID for unauthorized access cases. The only time that will be needed is if two different people are trying to claim the same account.
    • Restoration should only take a few days. Currently its taking longer than it should and I am working hard to try and get that fixed.

3. Update for 11/19/2020 Our intended patch is as follows

RO1

• Temporary Hunting Boards for Illusion Dungeons
  • Bug Fixes
  • Thanksgiving Event

RT

• Spawn Changes
  • Thanksgiving Event

11/17/2020 Small Update + 11/18/2020 Clarifications

Small update

Studio did not deliver new Kachua in time for maintenance this week. They delivered the contents this morning so it will be ready for 11/24 maintenance.
Black friday sales will not include the box containing the Enforcer Shoes. As we will be moving to rein these shoes in we do not believe we should sell them at this time. We do not want to be in a position where we sell then immediately nerf the shoes. We will not be changing box content for OCPs that may be out there unopened.

We have started to receive costume data for black Friday and December.
Were looking into the DC reports regarding Endless Tower on the RT server and EAC. We may be moving to relax the reentry to once.

There will be a maintenance Tuesday 11/24

#2 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:10 PM

interesting, boards for illusion dungeons, idk why not just keep them in though instead of being temporary, also i bet everyone will ask for Rudus boards too for another spot to level to 175.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:12 PM

interesting, boards for illusion dungeons, idk why not just keep them in though instead of being temporary, also i bet everyone will ask for Rudus boards too for another spot to level to 175.

Going have them follow the Spotlights. But I am going to script them so that they don't share any quest flag assets between each spotlight board set. That way we do not have the infinite exp bug that caused us to remove the first spotlight quest system.

#4 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:18 PM

Question: on the topic of 175 spots, is it possible to also have Verus board go from level 150-175 instead of 150-170? Given that there’s a huge amount of AFK levelers in NCT it’s hard to level at times and NCT Has 150-175 bounty board, doing this would give us another spot to go finish levels aside from NCT which is less gear intensive than Bio5 (also if someone mentions party for Bio5, I rarely see anyone ever forming one)

#5 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:22 PM

camp, please put 3rd Job Skills Shadow:

https://www.divine-p...se/item/100198/

#6 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2020 - 12:42 PM

Tranks for accepting the illusion dungeon suggest! 

can i know if illusion of Turtle is ready to be released to main servers?

#7 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:19 PM

Heya, camp. Can we make the new mobcount for illusion dungeons permanent?
Illusion of Vampire's daily quest for shining spores & soft bat fur is finally bearable :heh:

If I remember correctly, you had increased illusion moonlight mobcount and illusion frozen mobcount before when they were introduced, but this was never mentioned to have also been applied for illusion of vampire?

#8 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 November 2020 - 01:26 PM

Wasn't it also pointed out before the adventurer's guild quest for bio 4 has 150 killcounts and gives exp for 100 kills or something, whereas other adventurer's guild quests have 100 killcounts? Feel like i saw that before.

#9 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:04 PM

@Campitor,

Since you will be talking to the studio about future Kachua Keys as per your calendar schedule, can you please request for the following:

Ruff Officer [1]

https://www.divine-p.../ruff-officer-1

We already received General Helm and Spell Circuit, so we should at least receive the hats for the other classes.

Juggernaut

https://www.divine-p...0027/juggernaut

Most classes have shoes that boost certain skills, etc. Doram has 2 now, Fluffy Fish shoes and Cute Little Boar Shoes, GX has Enforcer, Ranger has Gray Wing Boots, the list goes on. Can you bring the Rebel specific one in since you brought in OCP items in the last box.

In terms of content many of us are still waiting on the missing Rockridge weapons (Calf Guns, Metal Stick). See below. Please discuss this and bring them in future updates.

https://www.divine-p...e/search?q=Calf

https://www.divine-p...3/metal-stick-3

Rebel class has received only 1 OCP gear since the the beginning, where others have 2 or more class specific gears. As a Rebel main, I look forward to receiving anything to improve the minority class on RO.

Thanks

#10 lujun709

lujun709

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:11 PM

Nice Job???

Camp!

Can you see again?

RO1

• Temporary Hunting Boards for Illusion Dungeons
  • Bug Fixes
  • Thanksgiving Event 

Where is new Kachua key?

Last week you said it will be 18th,and now Kachua still are in your meeting?

Why do you spend so much time (a month)  meeting KRO about new Kachua Key?

Where October Kachua Key?Now  it is November.

You will update two month Kachua Key boxes this month?

Do you see there are less than 1000 players in your server.

You spend much time updating Thanksgiving Event in both RO1 and ROT.

So 10+ years server rewards  is the same as one year server .joke!

I don't know why you update 

• Temporary Hunting Boards for Illusion Dungeon

But there is no Turtle  Illusion Dungeon.

I don't need  Illusion Dungeon spotlight , no one is farming there,and monster will not go into TIs. Spotlight is no useful,making more plater quit.

Nice job ! I can't understand what are you doing this two weeks and last month

#11 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:15 PM

If you're gonna discuss about WoE rewards, might as well address M. Assault issue ie OCPs in WoE too, Camp.

https://forums.warpp...meteor-assault/

You know that, Magician gloves in thRO (run by kRO) dont work on players ie. PvP/WoE but then in iRO, everything is that beyond more OP than Magician gloves just works in PvP/WoE.

MA deletes contents. MA again and it deletes future updates. So, dont let MA continue to delete players because server is already dropping below 1k online, including alts, afks, bots, and venders  :ani_bzz:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 13 November 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#12 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:51 PM

Can we please get an update on the status of enchantments on trans gear for RO:T? I see it's on the meeting schedule but anything you can do to bring this to RO:T soon would be hugely appreciated.

Edited by Hrishi, 13 November 2020 - 03:56 PM.

#13 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:26 PM

Lujun709 actually has the point, like current Cracked Buckler Event, the reward for +11 is still the same and I bet same for +10 too (I have not personally got to +10 yet but +11).

And it is indeed taking too long time to just implement a new Kachua. On top of that, I suppose Black Friday Sales is suppose to be this week, Friday and 13th of the month, but you are pushing it to 24th...

I am also truly disappointed for Illusion Turtle’s testing, it seems like taking forever to do so...

Honestly I think the players are ready to spend more money for iRO but WP is just not ready to take our money; end of the day, if the studio decided to quit iRO due to profitability issue, remember hard, it is studio/WP who is taking ages to response to us. Our money don’t wait as iRO isn’t the only game out there, there are more games which are more interesting than iRO and better updated/handled than iRO.

Sorry for pushing/stressing in this post, because I believed there are many players out like me, who went from highly excited toward the game to disappointment.

#14 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:30 PM

So Battleground in RT when? This server need a extra life right now. 

#15 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:40 PM

What is Battleglove on 18th? Battleground?

#16 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 13 November 2020 - 04:45 PM

What is Battleglove on 18th? Battleground?

Fairly certain it means looking at the illusion combo battle gloves effect that's been broken for years not working.

#17 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:41 PM

• Fixed an issue where some users were not getting Tokens of Siegfried when entering Endless Tower

One thing @campitor , it will be VERY difficult for Brazilians to be able to make a tower from this att. 
I've done more than 6 towers and in all of these there was a character who took DC. 

It was only possible to finish because of the ashes and this system was very good in the opinion of many people

Please brig the ash or really this is going to be the end of the server. 

#18 hleoa

hleoa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:43 PM

One thing @campitor , it will be VERY difficult for Brazilians to be able to make a tower from this att. 
I've done more than 6 towers and in all of these there was a character who took DC. 

It was only possible to finish because of the ashes and this system was very good in the opinion of many people

Please bring the ash or really this is going to be the end of the server. 

#19 eduardoleite

eduardoleite

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:56 PM

• Fixed an issue where some users were not getting Tokens of Siegfried when entering Endless Tower

+ 1

if this is not solved very fast, its the killing blow for this server. This is the only pvm content that people do and now will be impossible for us.

#20 eduardoleite

eduardoleite

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:58 PM

+1

if this is not solved very fast, its the killing blow for this server. This is the only pvm content that people do and now will be impossible for us.

#21 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3543 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 08:00 PM

Fairly certain it means looking at the illusion combo battle gloves effect that's been broken for years not working.

Battlegrounds in RoT ofc.

#22 Pimpimland1911

Pimpimland1911

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationEden kitchen
  • Server:chaos

Posted 13 November 2020 - 09:43 PM

we need Costume Evil Druid Cross plssssssssssssss

#23 Raymon

Raymon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 13 November 2020 - 10:49 PM

Hi @Campitor, can I ask how you approach your four hours of PM answering per week?

Do you start from your oldest PM’s and work forward? Or do you pick and choose randomly?

The reason I ask this is my PM from 28 May 2020.

Edited by Raymon, 14 November 2020 - 12:19 AM.

#24 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 13 November 2020 - 11:56 PM

mostly annoyed things after hiatus was event that same as RT, in-terms of rewards and quests.

Like force us running around because RT doesn't have new world or many many instance to triggered the quests.

Or telling us, beginner event when we got best beginner event like monster token and Treasure map.

#25 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 12:41 AM

Thanks for your hard work Camp, please do keep bringing us more updates, there are still many of us willing to open our wallets to support the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users