nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 December 2020 - 06:47 AM

Hi guys, since adoramus is the main skill for AB, i'd like to ask you what would be better?

X2 Magician Gloves + Abyss/Icefall/Samael/Nature Dress Versus +12 or higher Hero Judgement Shawl [1] (Amdarais card) + Hero Brooch + Magician gloves. 

100% Magic pen                                                                                             +70% Adoramus Damage + 15% Matk  + 10% ASPD + 50% magic pen. 

20% CD and delay

40% Magical attack against Race/Element.                        

Edited by nazhioozh, 01 December 2020 - 06:48 AM.

#2 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:58 AM

I'd go for one magician glove + PDM for the additional stats.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 01 December 2020 - 11:44 AM

compare.irowiki.org

#4 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:32 PM

If the rest of your gear and skills are set properly (+9 Sacred Crown, +9 Shoes of Punishment & Holy Stick with True Marg, and +10 AB Shadow Shield and skills being maxed Laudas and Clearance) you'll be at 480% Adoramus damage so the 70% from the +12 Hero Judgement Shawl would be only 14.5% more damage at the cost of the other 50% mDef bypass (from accessory slot) and 48%/96% racial/elemental bonuses from whichever Dress that matches the monster. The 50% bypass can come from wearing all six shadow gear but the racial/elemental damage ideally should be more than 14.5% being added to the skill. Can't imagine too many cases it'd be better unless I'm missing something.

Slightly off topic but since we have the shadow gear combo for 50% mDef bypass what accessories do people run these days? I was thinking I'd do a Valkyrie Drop and a Magician's Glove but haven't tested anything.

Edited by Ralen, 01 December 2020 - 12:36 PM.

#5 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 02:36 PM

If the rest of your gear and skills are set properly (+9 Sacred Crown, +9 Shoes of Punishment & Holy Stick with True Marg, and +10 AB Shadow Shield and skills being maxed Laudas and Clearance) you'll be at 480% Adoramus damage so the 70% from the +12 Hero Judgement Shawl would be only 14.5% more damage at the cost of the other 50% mDef bypass (from accessory slot) and 48%/96% racial/elemental bonuses from whichever Dress that matches the monster. The 50% bypass can come from wearing all six shadow gear but the racial/elemental damage ideally should be more than 14.5% being added to the skill. Can't imagine too many cases it'd be better unless I'm missing something.

Slightly off topic but since we have the shadow gear combo for 50% mDef bypass what accessories do people run these days? I was thinking I'd do a Valkyrie Drop and a Magician's Glove but haven't tested anything.

AB set mDef bypass is only for normal monster D: 

#6 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:51 PM

AB set mDef bypass is only for normal monster D: 

Oof... I need to read more closely  :heh:  Guess my accessories are stuck but thank you for saving me like 20 minutes of confusion next time I tried an instance! Had my hopes up for the shadow set but even without the bypass it probably is still worth using for the +10 to all stats.

Now that we have the bonus 70% from the shadow shield it seems we will need to wait for either the class enchanting stones or the skill rebalance to see Adoramus get notably stronger. Was hoping accessory flexibility might be a factor but sadly not right now  :sob:

#7 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:49 AM

Oof... I need to read more closely  :heh:  Guess my accessories are stuck but thank you for saving me like 20 minutes of confusion next time I tried an instance! Had my hopes up for the shadow set but even without the bypass it probably is still worth using for the +10 to all stats.

Now that we have the bonus 70% from the shadow shield it seems we will need to wait for either the class enchanting stones or the skill rebalance to see Adoramus get notably stronger. Was hoping accessory flexibility might be a factor but sadly not right now  :sob:

In Fact we have to wait to class enchanting stone because the skill rework will decrease the damage from 1500% to 1030% at Level 10 and add +0,5 Fixed casting time. The skill rework is not a good idea until we get those missing enchant costume stone.

Edited by nazhioozh, 02 December 2020 - 02:51 AM.

#8 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 December 2020 - 04:08 AM

Hi guys, since adoramus is the main skill for AB, i'd like to ask you what would be better?

X2 Magician Gloves + Abyss/Icefall/Samael/Nature Dress Versus +12 or higher Hero Judgement Shawl [1] (Amdarais card) + Hero Brooch + Magician gloves. 

100% Magic pen                                                                                             +70% Adoramus Damage + 15% Matk  + 10% ASPD + 50% magic pen. 

20% CD and delay

40% Magical attack against Race/Element.                        

The first would be better

For facing every shadow & undead (elements) demon & undead (races) combination monsters, holy stick & shoes of punishment would still be BIS equipment.

As for other purpose, usage of quadruple adoramus valk hammer (240% adoramus boost) would be great alternative since you can use other monstrous magic damage dealer card on your shoes like FBH for demi human and angel race monsters that is not holy element.

The upcoming AB update would be great if they also include ancilla skill & item update that converts adoramus holy properties magic into neutral properties magic when consumed.

Edited by SeiginoYuusha, 02 December 2020 - 04:09 AM.

#9 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:22 PM

Is the new adoramus stronger?
I thought it was reduced damage but gains AoE

edit: already answered above, whoops.

Edited by 4853121207141913140, 03 December 2020 - 01:23 PM.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 December 2020 - 02:13 PM

new adoramus is weaker

newer adoramus is bigger

newerer adoramus is smaller and stronger

#11 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:38 PM

The first would be better

For facing every shadow & undead (elements) demon & undead (races) combination monsters, holy stick & shoes of punishment would still be BIS equipment.

As for other purpose, usage of quadruple adoramus valk hammer (240% adoramus boost) would be great alternative since you can use other monstrous magic damage dealer card on your shoes like FBH for demi human and angel race monsters that is not holy element.

The upcoming AB update would be great if they also include ancilla skill & item update that converts adoramus holy properties magic into neutral properties magic when consumed.

You are right, Valk Hammer with x4 True Marg card is a good option for other races, i think i'll buy one when as a end-game build 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users