Converge Internet Users in the Philippines - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Converge Internet Users in the Philippines

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vincent0122

vincent0122

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:52 AM

Hi to all my fellow Converge internet users here in the Philippines, do you also experience this kind of lag/delay while playing iRO? Can you suggest any kind of free app to lower the ping/latency of game? I tried Pingbooster but it only allows me with a 24hour free trial. As I search the web, I cannot find any free app that might reduce my ping/latency.

Thank you so much for your assistance in advance.

ign: Abantao 1 - 98/50 Hunter

#2 narido

narido

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 03:53 AM

hi  vincent0122 did you try play RQ without using any app or vpn?

dont use and app or vpn just put DNS your Ethernet Properties it works on my friends in philippines

before without DNS on there Ethernet Properties they connot open RQ even warpportal site

Edited by narido, 14 December 2020 - 03:55 AM.

#3 CMRayth

CMRayth

I made it Off Topic

• Retired
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 January 2021 - 09:59 AM

Hi to all my fellow Converge internet users here in the Philippines, do you also experience this kind of lag/delay while playing iRO? Can you suggest any kind of free app to lower the ping/latency of game? I tried Pingbooster but it only allows me with a 24hour free trial. As I search the web, I cannot find any free app that might reduce my ping/latency.

Thank you so much for your assistance in advance.

ign: Abantao 1 - 98/50 Hunter

Hi Vincent0122!

Below is an article that may be able to help you with your problem.

Link

Please try this out and send in a ticket with the information you received while following the article. The support team can assist your further!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users