Password Change Campaign [12/14/2020 - 1/4/2021] * Update* - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Password Change Campaign [12/14/2020 - 1/4/2021] * Update*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 December 2020 - 03:08 PM

992x600-2.jpg

Change your Warpportal account and Dragon Saga game passwords during the Password Change Campaign and earn in game rewards! During Warpportal's Password Change Campaign, you earn rewards when you change your Warpportal and game account password 12/14/2020 - 1/4/2021. We want to make sure your Warpportal and game accounts are as secure as possible, so we are asking our players to update their passwords! Rewards will be handed out after the event is complete, and you can see the Dragon Saga rewards below!

Dragon Saga Rewards
[Event] Soulcraft Randomizer x 10
[Event] Jack's Bean x 2
[Event] Reinforced Insurance Scroll x 10
EXP x2 (2 hrs) x 2

*Please note that for added security, we are automatically updating any password for accounts that haven't logged in since October 14th, 2020. In addition, any accounts that have not changed their password during this event will have their password automatically updated on January 5th, 2021.  If your account password has changed, please use the 'Forgot Password' option to update your password. 

For a full list of game rewards and further details regarding this event, please see the Warpportal blog at: http://blog.warpportal.com/?p=13520

#2 SpringSky

SpringSky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:05 AM

Can you please provide me step by step how to update or change password?  I am not able to log in to the game.  Thanks

#3 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:16 AM

Yes I can. :)

First of all you need to log-in to your WarpPortal account with your e-mail address and password. If you did not already change your password for the WarpPortal account it might tell you that you need to change that first. Click on the "forgot password" link to update your WarpPortal password.

After successfully logging in to the WarpPortal accountn you need to click on "Account Information".

On the next page you will see an overview of your game accounts. Click on Edit, you will a new page where you can find a link at the bottom right of that page called "forgot your game password". Click on it.

You will receive an e-mail with the Subject "WarpPortal - Game Password Reset". Click on the link the e-mail, change you password on the page which comes up. After successfully changing your password you will receive another e-mail telling you that your password has been updated. Now you can login again.

Good luck!

PWChange1.jpg

PWChange2.jpg

#4 SpringSky

SpringSky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 08:50 AM

Thank you!  Much appreciated 

#5 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 01:25 PM

Please know that the Password Change Campaign rewards have been sent out with todays maintenance. Every eligible account will be rewarded one package that will go to your account vault. Even if you have not purchased account vault time, you can still access the account vault, and withdraw items that are there. These items will be sent to the last free slot of the last account vault page.

If you experience issues, or cannot find your items, please let us know! If you are missing these items after you have checked, please write to our support team at https://support.warpportal.com 

#6 tuyena

tuyena

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:34 AM

I cannot login to dragon saga game account, please help me on how to log in again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users