December 22nd Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 22nd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 December 2020 - 09:43 AM

ywaGvNw.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

December 22nd, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PST

Update

• Extended maintenance due to incorporating billing maintenance
  • Harvest Festival ends
  • Christmas Event begins!
    • Snow and Christmas Music turned on for many cities
    • Santa Visits Prontera until 1/4
    • Snow Flower Festival begins in Aldebaran (Guide Incoming)
  • Event WoE continues!
    • Current castle status is saved
    • Treasures are turned off
    • God Item Creation is closed but Seals quests will remain active
    • Ownership and castle status will be returned with the January 7th, 2021 maintenance
  • Christmas Holiday EXP/Drops Event continues!
    • +50% EXP + 50% Drops
    • Paired with our Homeward Bound bonuses, that brings the total to +100% EXP + 75% Drops!

Events

• B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know? 
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:11 AM

Gravity management killed this server. 

Server is dead, and no one cares. Not even Gravity. 

#3 Nikeo11

Nikeo11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 12:01 PM

these 8 hour downtimes are also helping.. gotta shut everything down to upload 2d maps that have been uploaded to the game every christmas since 03.. but we still need 8 hours because the magical "billing" server needs to be shut down.. while all they'd have to do would not turn on the cash shop.. untill the billing server is up.. but here we are again with 6th grade computer class..  Meanwhile... the drop rates in Thanos are garbage.. the density of mobs rivals that of mines.. even floor 6 is slightly above mines.. not to mention the drop rates for the gear, cards don't seem to be bugged.. I've only seen 1 deathword card since its launch and i've been farming in there with others almost 5-6 hours a day. 

Edited by Nikeo11, 22 December 2020 - 12:21 PM.

#4 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 12:54 PM

@CMMayari

Is there any way to increase Drop Rate of Thanatos Frenzy Gears... w/ VIP + HE GUM + Drop Event ... in 50 minboss spawns, only dropped about 5 gears and were all trash..  So hard to get new gears now especially the ideal enchants we're looking for as there are literally nobody hunting anymore but a few of us.

#5 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 12:55 PM

these 8 hour downtimes are also helping.. gotta shut everything down to upload 2d maps that have been uploaded to the game every christmas since 03.. but we still need 8 hours because the magical "billing" server needs to be shut down.. while all they'd have to do would not turn on the cash shop.. untill the billing server is up.. but here we are again with 6th grade computer class..  Meanwhile... the drop rates in Thanos are garbage.. the density of mobs rivals that of mines.. even floor 6 is slightly above mines.. not to mention the drop rates for the gear, cards don't seem to be bugged.. I've only seen 1 deathword card since its launch and i've been farming in there with others almost 5-6 hours a day. 

When you log into game the server sends the user id and password you entered to the billing server which then validates if that is a proper login. If the billing server is under maintenance the game is down even if the servers are up.

Looking at the DB file, Deathword should be dropping at normal card rate. We have nearly 100 deathwords spawning on floor 3 for farming purposes.

#6 Nikeo11

Nikeo11

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 01:21 PM

When you log into game the server sends the user id and password you entered to the billing server which then validates if that is a proper login. If the billing server is under maintenance the game is down even if the servers are up.

Looking at the DB file, Deathword should be dropping at normal card rate. We have nearly 100 deathwords spawning on floor 3 for farming purposes.

Yea.. and that's where i've been farming them, with bubble gums.. with everyone in the party using bubble gums.. i think i've seen one deathword card on the server.. 

#7 slkkid

slkkid

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 December 2020 - 01:28 PM

I agree with the others about the new frenzy field in the tower. There should be a higher chance drop rate for the equipment. If/when the drop rate event ends, it will only get worse.

In my opinion, it would make more sense to keep the drop rates where they are at if the server had more people. My reasoning: There would be more individuals farming and more individuals buying.

As it stands, I think the equipment rates should be doubled from where they stand now.

Edited by slkkid, 22 December 2020 - 01:29 PM.

#8 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 22 December 2020 - 02:58 PM

@CMMayari

Is there any way to increase Drop Rate of Thanatos Frenzy Gears... w/ VIP + HE GUM + Drop Event ... in 50 minboss spawns, only dropped about 5 gears and were all trash..  So hard to get new gears now especially the ideal enchants we're looking for as there are literally nobody hunting anymore but a few of us.

Unfortunately, I don't make those calls :ani_swt3:  But thank you for the feedback!

#9 Cemacandy

Cemacandy

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:22 PM

@Campitor

Its True what everyone is saying at least it seems true, I even wrote you this message though you have not read it. 

"I'm currently still enjoying the RoT (Poring) Server but I have a question maybe you can confirm for me,

On the New monster List you didn't mention the Death Word according to IRO it only spawns in TT and ET. I've been farming (with Gums active) for awhile and I just want to confirm that the Death Word card is an drop on there loot table. For a mob that has a Floor with 80 spawns (TT Level 3) and a high density floor with 40 (TT 5 and 6) its hard to believe that there hasn't been a single one for sale. I haven't not been able to confirm a single DW card drop from anyone farming TT at all.  I just want to make sure that the card IS in the game and also on the OCA loot table because I don't want to waste Zennies on them if there is no chance to get the Death Word Drop. Any information would be helpful."

I was convinced that it was bugged until the one I found on the market this morning. 

Also I love this server even though it is on the decline, I would suggest that if we are going to crash and burn (I'm riding the server out to the bitter end) lets get something amazing for Christmas because this may be the only one. I suggest Slotted sunnies quest. If there is only about 300 of us playing let us go down in fine fashion and get to use as may cards and a Official Ro server will allow. 

One last thing, is there nay word on the Weapon and Armor enchant NPC?

Thanks for all your Hard Work Camp.

#10 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 03:40 PM

It'd be nice to hear about a plan of action for the revival of this server, if you have any. The server is going to continue to bleed players in the current state and it really cannot afford to do so.

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:16 PM

Campitor's Event Notes from Testing

Start NPC Festival Manager, Aldebaran 174 164
  • Gather 10 Magical Snow Flowers off Aldebaran Siromas for random rewards
Repeat #1 Snow Flower Illusionist, Aldebaran 172 162
Repeat #2 Coti, Aldebaran 124 238
  • Gather 10 Warm Cotton off fluffy warm monsters for a random reward
Repeat #3 Twinkle, Aldebaran 217 212
  • Collect Blue Cards to Complete your assigned words for a random reward. Blue Cards drop off Aldebaran Mystcases
Repeat #4 Keeper Eugene, Aldebaran 217 212
  • Bring Eugene 5 Holy Water for Ice Candy. Can only be done after completing Eugene's Story Line Quest

It'd be nice to hear about a plan of action for the revival of this server, if you have any. The server is going to continue to bleed players in the current state and it really cannot afford to do so.

That will be the priority for 2021.

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:22 PM

@Campitor

Its True what everyone is saying at least it seems true, I even wrote you this message though you have not read it. 

"I'm currently still enjoying the RoT (Poring) Server but I have a question maybe you can confirm for me,

On the New monster List you didn't mention the Death Word according to IRO it only spawns in TT and ET. I've been farming (with Gums active) for awhile and I just want to confirm that the Death Word card is an drop on there loot table. For a mob that has a Floor with 80 spawns (TT Level 3) and a high density floor with 40 (TT 5 and 6) its hard to believe that there hasn't been a single one for sale. I haven't not been able to confirm a single DW card drop from anyone farming TT at all.  I just want to make sure that the card IS in the game and also on the OCA loot table because I don't want to waste Zennies on them if there is no chance to get the Death Word Drop. Any information would be helpful."

I was convinced that it was bugged until the one I found on the market this morning. 

Also I love this server even though it is on the decline, I would suggest that if we are going to crash and burn (I'm riding the server out to the bitter end) lets get something amazing for Christmas because this may be the only one. I suggest Slotted sunnies quest. If there is only about 300 of us playing let us go down in fine fashion and get to use as may cards and a Official Ro server will allow. 

One last thing, is there nay word on the Weapon and Armor enchant NPC?

Thanks for all your Hard Work Camp.

I can confirmed Deathword Card is dropping from TT. OCA is not updated with TT monsters and will be later in very early 2021. 

The Weapon and Enchant npc did not pass testing so was not included in this update.

#13 4528006847225200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:43 PM

I don't get it. What's with looking for deathword card? My husband and I got one yesterday in TT level 2. We're hunting only at level 2 since we don't have a full party go to up the next few levels.

Edited by 4528006847225200, 22 December 2020 - 04:44 PM.

#14 4528006847225200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:45 PM

Campitor's Event Notes from Testing

Start NPC Festival Manager, Aldebaran 174 164
Repeat #1 Snow Flower Illusionist, Aldebaran 172 162
Repeat #2 Coti, Aldebaran 124 238
  • Gather 10 Warm Cotton off fluffy warm monsters for a random reward
Repeat #3 Twinkle, Aldebaran 217 212
  • Collect Blue Cards to Complete your assigned words for a random reward. Blue Cards drop off Aldebaran Mystcases
Repeat #4 Keeper Eugene, Aldebaran 217 212
  • Bring Eugene 5 Holy Water for Ice Candy. Can only be done after completing Eugene's Story Line Quest

When you say random rewards.. what kind of rewards?

#15 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:50 PM

When you say random rewards.. what kind of rewards?

Consumables and a couple costumes. Please note the consumables will eventually decrease in power as the event ends.

#16 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 04:59 PM

RT is now opening.

#17 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 07:01 PM

Consumables and a couple costumes. Please note the consumables will eventually decrease in power as the event ends.

The quest that needs to complete the FESTIVAL Sentence is falling BLUE CARDS IN THE PLACE .....

#18 DropM

DropM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 08:57 AM

RT is now opening.

Just a few ideas I'm shooting from the hip with my guildmates to help revive the server. Slotted mid gears, Battle ground weapons (Not KVM), Sealed Shrine Quest,  Seal Quest reset, Hugel race armors with stats, or Mirror image KRO 0.  

At this point there is nothing you can implement in the game that could kill the server anymore then it has already. We can only go up from here.

How many more head gears you need us to buy to fund these additions? I'm here for the long haul just want to see the sever get back up.

Edited by DropM, 23 December 2020 - 09:12 AM.

#19 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 11:09 AM

The quest that needs to complete the FESTIVAL Sentence is falling BLUE CARDS IN THE PLACE .....

I am not sure exactly what you are reporting. Are the cards not dropping?

#20 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 02:06 PM

How many more head gears you need us to buy to fund these additions? I'm here for the long haul just want to see the sever get back up.

Seriously though. Seems like the only thing gravity cares about is how much people are dropping in the kafra shop for costumes. Some of us don't give two -_-s about costumes. how about you actually ask the community what they want, and actually follow through on them?

#21 booska

booska

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 December 2020 - 03:15 PM

So the harvest event has ended.

How do I remove the High quality branches and the boar trap from my inventory.

I can't drop them or sell them. The weight is zero but i would like to remove them.

Thanks

#22 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 11:44 AM

I am not sure exactly what you are reporting. Are the cards not dropping?

BLUE CARDS is falling in place of the event cards ....

#23 ApocalipseX

ApocalipseX

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 11:36 AM

@Campitor 

Could you say if there are already some things in mind to make this recovery attempt?

In my opinion what should be done to try to bring the server back is:
-Stop the bots like the BRO ended.
-Urgently DRAIN money from the server with machines that give prizes or rewards, whether they are items, consumables, cat charms or even refinements.
-Place BG and other instances with real prizes and not beast items but things that are worth the effort of the pts
- do clan and pvp championships
- add items and quests that give good rewards to plyers who will spend hours and hours doing.
- give value to the votes of Brazilians who are 80% of this server regarding the woes hours

these are some of my opinions that could help to recover the server that had everything to be "the server"

Edited by ApocalipseX, 28 December 2020 - 11:37 AM.

#24 DropM

DropM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:22 AM

@Campitor 

Could you say if there are already some things in mind to make this recovery attempt?

In my opinion what should be done to try to bring the server back is:
-Stop the bots like the BRO ended.
-Urgently DRAIN money from the server with machines that give prizes or rewards, whether they are items, consumables, cat charms or even refinements.
-Place BG and other instances with real prizes and not beast items but things that are worth the effort of the pts
- do clan and pvp championships
- add items and quests that give good rewards to plyers who will spend hours and hours doing.
- give value to the votes of Brazilians who are 80% of this server regarding the woes hours

these are some of my opinions that could help to recover the server that had everything to be "the server"

Nice ideas!  Good to see other people who want the server to revive. 

#25 CptNorris

CptNorris

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

Santa is not reseting my char cause it says i need 0 weight, but I am empty. I believe the wedding ring has weight 1 instead of 0.

@Campitor

Edited by CptNorris, 29 December 2020 - 02:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users