• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Conqistador

Conqistador

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 January 2021 - 10:07 PM

Hello all! I recently picked the game back up again after a multi year break and I'm looking for a bit of guidance. The eden quests/boards seem to be quite challenging to complete with what I have. I have about 10m zeny for upgrades if there is anything within that budget which would improve my farming ability:

79/39 Assassin

50/70/23/1/40/40 Str/Agi/Vit/Int/Dex/Luk

Standard Katar Skills

Morrigane's Set

+5 Critical Jamhadar

+7 Crimson Katar (Fire - Uncarded) as a swap

Slaughter Odin's Blessing

Eden uniform III as a swap

Eden Boots IV

Falcon Muffler and Fricco's Shoes in the bank

I was beginning to look for a wind armor to farm Harpies but haven't been successful thus far getting my hands on anything with a Dokebi card in it. Low TI completely wrecks me as soon as I step inside the hunting grounds so I don't think that's an option. Maybe with the Fire element katar I can farm sleepers but I don't have any earth armor either.

Suggestions and tips are most welcome!

#2 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:15 AM

check this guide. here on the thief section.

https://forums.warpp...nt-fluffy-cats/

10m is not a lot, so it's hard to recommend something. if you have a blacksmith, try to greed on low ti for zeny.

main focus for gears to find, Heroic backpack and leech gears for leveling.

#3 Conqistador

Conqistador

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 06:23 AM

Yeah I was following that guide which is why I was trying to focus on Juno/Aldebaren eden quests. I do have a lower level blacksmith mainly for vending and selling. By "greed on low TI" do you mean go into low TI and just pick up drops? Any character I have dies pretty much instantly in the hunting grounds.

I may just be stuck going slow and steady for a while as I don't really think I can afford the backpack or any type of leech gear.

#4 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:03 AM

Yeah I was following that guide which is why I was trying to focus on Juno/Aldebaren eden quests. I do have a lower level blacksmith mainly for vending and selling. By "greed on low TI" do you mean go into low TI and just pick up drops? Any character I have dies pretty much instantly in the hunting grounds.

I may just be stuck going slow and steady for a while as I don't really think I can afford the backpack or any type of leech gear.

well, in ti maps, some players usually leave their loots. if you see a bunch of loots and no one is taking it, just greed it. fly wing or teleport if there is no loots.

of course, if someone is fighting some mobs and couldnt greed their loots yet, do not try to take it yet. they might want to get it after dealing with the mobs. there are some players that do not care, but it's just being polite. its supposed to be theirs after all.

the game has loot priority in place, but that is gone after a while. if the player ignored the loots and teleported, its free for all. just greed and overcharge the loots, and you can accumulate zeny this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users