how Divine Guard Hat works? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how Divine Guard Hat works?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 6262190809064939850

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 04:29 PM

how Divine Guard Hat works? 100% cast Genesis Ray when using Holy Cross ,since Holy Cross is a ASPD based skill,means  autocast Genesis Ray 7 times per second ? :blink:  

#2 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:37 PM

Looks like it 

[RG] Genesis Ray Stephan Wolf iRO - YouTube

but genesis ray has 2 second cast delay you need cast delay reduction i think 

#3 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2021 - 05:59 PM

Cast delays don't matter on autocast skills. The catch with autocasting Genesis Ray thru Holy Cross is that yout RG needs to be either Banding with another Banding RG or you need to be under the Inspiration buff to not require Banding with another RG.

#4 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:38 PM

Cast delays don't matter on autocast skills. The catch with autocasting Genesis Ray thru Holy Cross is that yout RG needs to be either Banding with another Banding RG or you need to be under the Inspiration buff to not require Banding with another RG.

So you wouldnt have the delay from genesis ray like you would firebolt delay from a cd in mouth? I need to try this build out someday.

#5 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:43 PM

So you wouldnt have the delay from genesis ray like you would firebolt delay from a cd in mouth? I need to try this build out someday.

Ah I think I misunderstood. You're talking about the delay in between Holy Cross spams due to casting Genesis Ray, not delay in between Genesis Rays per se. I was talking about the latter.

#6 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 07:55 PM

Ah I think I misunderstood. You're talking about the delay in between Holy Cross spams due to casting Genesis Ray, not delay in between Genesis Rays per se. I was talking about the latter.

NP i could have been more clear with what i meant

#7 Tercanum

Tercanum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 12:14 AM

Also it casts based off whatever level of genesis ray you have, meaning that if you have level 0 genesis ray, it does nothing.

#8 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 03:27 AM

Also it casts based off whatever level of genesis ray you have, meaning that if you have level 0 genesis ray, it does nothing.

Is that true? Thought items like this will always have a default lv of autocast skills regardless if you've learned the same skill or not. Learning a higher lv of skill does good but not learning a single lv at all should not affect the autocast.

#9 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 January 2021 - 12:48 PM

ROCKheir is correct, it will always at least cast level 1 Ray of Genesis, unless you invested points into Genesis, then it will cast at your maximum LEARNED level.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 16 January 2021 - 03:14 PM

If you have not learned the skill, it will cast as it says on the description.

If you have learned a higher lvl of it, it will cast it at that level if the item says so, otherwise it's still at what the item mentions.

You are still subject to the aftercast delay of any skill activated by your character regardless of activation method, being the last activated skill with a delay time the one that you have to reduce if you want to spam it more often.

ps: You still have to meet the Ray of Genesis activation requirements for it to proc, aka being under Inspiration buff or Banding.

#11 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

delay was 1s not 2s, When skills change come this really good hat for genesis build.Now when solo you need inspiration to using the skill.

#12 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 05:31 PM

delay was 1s not 2s, When skills change come this really good hat for genesis build.Now when solo you need inspiration to using the skill.

Cast Delay of genesis ray is 2s Genesis Ray - iRO Wiki

if you talking about the guy in videos cast delay he has 90% cast delay reduction so its .2 delay. Only with that which shall be named can you spam 5+ times per sec.

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 17 January 2021 - 05:57 PM.

#13 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 17 January 2021 - 11:07 PM

Cast Delay of genesis ray is 2s Genesis Ray - iRO Wiki

if you talking about the guy in videos cast delay he has 90% cast delay reduction so its .2 delay. Only with that which shall be named can you spam 5+ times per sec.

It isn't about Genesis Ray

#14 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:19 AM

the last skill casted is tuna belly

#15 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 10:45 AM

the last skill casted is tuna belly

Ah right forgot. Then its not so bad with just two shield rings for cast delay. Good to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users