Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 January 2021 - 01:50 PM

Hello Everyone!

This week this is what is happening on iRO

1. Password Reset Inquires

If you are having trouble resolving your account access inquires by the ticket system through normal means, first ask if there is an alternate way of verifying your user information. We understand that in this day and age, users may not always have access to Fax machines. If your issue continues further, please PM https://forums.warpp...47949-cmmayari/ . She will bring up your case and help us figure out a way to address your unique circumstances.

1-22-2021 Update: We're having internal discussions on how to handle cases where a fax is not viable or desired by the users. Your feedback has been heard on this topic.

2. Future Events

Currently, we are working on receiving the year of the Ox Chinese New Year Event. Likely, this is going to arrive at the beginning of February. Shortly after that will be the Valentines Day Event.

1-22-2021 Update: The CNY event data has been delivered and is currently being parsed.

3. Alchemist and Blacksmith Board Resets

Its that time of the year again! The reset dates planned for this year are as follow:

Alchemist Lists will be reset on January 28th and the next reset after that will be July 29th (date subject to change)

Blacksmith Lists will have their points reduced by 75% on January 28th. Going forward, Blacksmith Lists will have their points reduced by 25% on April 29thJuly 29th, and October 28th (dates subject to change)

4. 1/28 Maintenance General Outlook

• Alchemist and Blacksmith Ranking board resets as stated above.
  • Bug fix for Jitterbug Cards not dropping as intended.
  • Seal Status changes for RT
    • This will include a seal quest reset mechanism
  • End of January snow and music removal.

There will be more added to the list as we get closer to the date.

5. Lag and Disconnection Reports

We have been seeing a large uptick in random lag and disconnection reports centered around 8-10AM Pacific Time. If you are experiencing these issues, please report them every time so we can continue to forward them to the IT team. 

#2 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:22 PM

where's the FAS skill fix update?

#3 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:23 PM

Any word on the level 185 update? When do you expect to receive this? Please request that expanded classes are included with the increased level cap. Thanks.

Edited by Stormblitz, 22 January 2021 - 02:24 PM.

#4 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:29 PM

4 job ? when camp? and u repair Battleground Please u check and testing you personal camp or CM Mayari

#5 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:39 PM

And update on OCP nerf, so future contents can be slightly harder and don't die 1 or 2 shots in AoE? Thus, players can start playing together like before?

WoE reward revitalization?

#6 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 02:51 PM

Camp, where are the fixes for skill bugs like focus arrow strike? Does your team really have the capacity to fix only one small bug per week? Also where is Cordite as you mentioned earlier?

#7 amamiya02

amamiya02

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:04 PM

1. Password Reset Inquires

If you are having trouble resolving your account access inquires by the ticket system through normal means, first ask if there is an alternate way of verifying your user information. We understand that in this day and age, users may not always have access to Fax machines. If your issue continues further, please PM https://forums.warpp...47949-cmmayari/ . She will bring up your case and help us figure out a way to address your unique circumstances.

1-22-2021 Update: We're having internal discussions on how to handle cases where a fax is not viable or desired by the users. Your feedback has been heard on this topic.

I was in doubt about sending a fax because... 1.- is my personal information and 2.- the account i need recover is a alt account so isnt the same information but well... im begin honest.

I think the gm team can reverse the password if the person is claiming on their accout... A lot of people have accounts and they dont put their real information so... i have some ideas about this.

1.- as i said, reverse the password.

2.- give to the user the new password.

3.- give to the user time to take out all his things (items-zeny) in case the support team dont want to return the account to the user u.u.

You can make others method how proof like: "what is the ID and password of the account?" - " What is the name of the characters" or in case the user cant remember you can ask about "what equipaments do you have?" (obviously the user can say some equipaments xD)

I'm fighting for my account because i have a lot of things, im waiting for a answer of the GM so i hope this problem can be solved not only for me, for ALL the people that have the same problem as me :/ we want to play again and a lot people leave the game with this situation. 

Thanks for the space ~

#8 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:19 PM

Well, i'll not play until we get Max lvl 185 since i have money for the Job costume box stones and other stuff, but i think this is so good. So many people were asking about Fixing Jitterbug instance cards, i hope you still working hard like this. 

#9 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:52 PM

Camp, where are the fixes for skill bugs like focus arrow strike? Does your team really have the capacity to fix only one small bug per week? Also where is Cordite as you mentioned earlier?

Cordite is currently logged into Thor documenting the bugs. FAS is going to get fixed it just requires an EXE update. There will be more done than just the card fixes this week.

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 03:55 PM

I was in doubt about sending a fax because... 1.- is my personal information and 2.- the account i need recover is a alt account so isnt the same information but well... im begin honest.

I think the gm team can reverse the password if the person is claiming on their accout... A lot of people have accounts and they dont put their real information so... i have some ideas about this.

1.- as i said, reverse the password.
2.- give to the user the new password.
3.- give to the user time to take out all his things (items-zeny) in case the support team dont want to return the account to the user u.u.

You can make others method how proof like: "what is the ID and password of the account?" - " What is the name of the characters" or in case the user cant remember you can ask about "what equipaments do you have?" (obviously the user can say some equipaments xD)

I'm fighting for my account because i have a lot of things, im waiting for a answer of the GM so i hope this problem can be solved not only for me, for ALL the people that have the same problem as me :/ we want to play again and a lot people leave the game with this situation. 

Thanks for the space ~

The fax method is likely the safest method we can have. It is a hardwired fax machine connected to a old school phone line. The procedure is once the id is processed the print out is immediately shredded. The idea behind this is that we never have to store the ID information on any system that can be accessed for data safety. However were actively trying to figure out another secure way to do this that doesn't put us in position of storing sensitive data.

#11 amamiya02

amamiya02

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:03 PM

The fax method is likely the safest method we can have. It is a hardwired fax machine connected to a old school phone line. The procedure is once the id is processed the print out is immediately shredded. The idea behind this is that we never have to store the ID information on any system that can be accessed for data safety. However were actively trying to figure out another secure way to do this that doesn't put us in position of storing sensitive data.

Is the reason why i say and make ideas about others methods because not all players trust to send their real information... and not all users have the same information of the account they want recover (like my case).

Edited by amamiya02, 22 January 2021 - 04:07 PM.

#12 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:14 PM

May we have new TI mobs?

#13 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:16 PM

Re: Lag and Disconnection Reports:

I'll submit a ticket next time this happens to me, but I observe it every weekday morning (except holidays), but not on weekends. Also when this happens, the WarpPortal site (including forums) is slow for me, too.

My off-the-cuff guess: Someone is running a database query when they start work every morning, and it's hammering the server. Something like this used to happen to a company I worked for years ago: Their site and forums slowed to a crawl when a particular employee (me) ran a long-winded query every Monday.

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 22 January 2021 - 04:23 PM.

#14 meistekk

meistekk

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:20 PM

Hey Camp, is there any chance that we may get the Jumping Jane Way event?

#15 marvels2

marvels2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 04:40 PM

Now what happed in update YSF01 of episode 16.2 which is now episode17.1?

#16 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 22 January 2021 - 05:41 PM

when fixed temple of demon gods?

#17 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

how long should i wait for RK second improvement?

#18 zCesta

zCesta

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMaple World
  • Server:Chaos but Fenrir is waifu

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:13 PM

When the Illusion combo battle glove and illusion muffler will be on fix?

#19 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:17 PM

Looking forward to the future contents while overlooking the skipped/missing contents is a poor decision TBH.

#20 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:40 PM

we are getting the reset and the reduction to seals correct?

#21 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 22 January 2021 - 10:51 PM

news on 185 and kachua? Some sneak peak pls  :kis:

#22 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 23 January 2021 - 02:20 AM

Hi.

The link between mado gear and palette is broken.

Therefore when ever costume_1 goes into mado gear,it still use the original mechanic palette to cover over the mado.

That being said, we probably need a EXE update over this.

Plus we had the new mado gear design in already.

#23 Sylailumina

Sylailumina

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 11:54 AM

Re: Lag and Disconnection Reports:

I'll submit a ticket next time this happens to me, but I observe it every weekday morning (except holidays), but not on weekends. Also when this happens, the WarpPortal site (including forums) is slow for me, too.

My off-the-cuff guess: Someone is running a database query when they start work every morning, and it's hammering the server. Something like this used to happen to a company I worked for years ago: Their site and forums slowed to a crawl when a particular employee (me) ran a long-winded query every Monday.

I wish it was that simple, but as for myself, ive been having a 1-4 seconds of delay to anything i do in the game ever since Wednesday, its been a constant problem, not something that comes and goes, sometimes its just a slight delay i can live with, sometimes its up to 3-4 seconds and the game is unplayable.

Edit: Also ive noticed this is affecting each of my characters differently, on my AB id be totally fine, then i get on my Ranger and its back.

Edited by Sylailumina, 23 January 2021 - 03:26 PM.

#24 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 05:10 PM

Can we  visible Costume in WOE map ? Both Renewal and Trancend server

"No Costume , No  Energy"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users