Returning player looking for help - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player looking for help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Syntharia

Syntharia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2021 - 06:31 PM

Hello, like the title states I am a returning player from clearly before a lot of things. I played well before 2008 I believe, I never even remember hearing about a Renewal or Transcendent anything game wise. Sadly it's been so long I don't even have or know how to get into my old account either, but those things aside I used to play Assassin Cross and it was my main forever I loved it. Now however, my BF wants to return to the game and start new, he wants to level an Assassin and would like me to play a Priest, however I never used to play one so I just am looking for guidance on if it would even be worth playing the Priest with him, or could I just go back to playing an Assassin like I used to. I'm wondering if both of us being Assassin's would be good, or if I should look at another class to support him. As I said it's been a long time since I played so I don't really remember much any advice would be greatly appreciated, also if anyone knows how to gain access to an old account before I think even having a Warp Portal account was a thing I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

#2 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 February 2021 - 11:11 AM

Hello! First of all, welcome back! 

If you need help recovering an old account, please reach out to our support team, and they'll be able to assist you directly.  :no1:  https://support.warpportal.com/Main/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users