Hello, I just started the game after 10 years break and I feel lost xD - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hello, I just started the game after 10 years break and I feel lost xD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 faresspeed

faresspeed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2021 - 12:15 PM

Hey everyone

I started playing Ragnarok since 2011 and I came back to the game for ol'memories  :D 
but I am having trouble getting most of the game experience such as quests and interesting stuff to do and even leveling because there is so much to do and new stuff that I missed out!
and I kind of want to join an active group of people who play Ragnarok regularly and wondering how and where to meet them 

I also ironically wanna get some zeny, because everything in the market are selling at a whooping 99mil something like what the actual fudge? ;w; 

Anyway, thanks in advance  :lol: 

#2 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:23 PM

there's gonna be a lot for you to take in it will be overwhelming. 
there's a lot less people playing but people still play it nonetheless.
best i think for you is to join an active guild with Discord and go from there.

#3 faresspeed

faresspeed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 February 2021 - 03:35 PM

Yeah I thought the same!
I never seen Eden content thing before and I do like it!
the thing is I always got so many questions to ask and I can't find anyone who can help in server chat :(
so where do I find active guild to join to? I thought the forums would have a section for guilds invite and such?

#4 Korobeyniki

Korobeyniki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 17 February 2021 - 10:52 PM

Eden would probably be the best place to look for a guild outside of the Party and Guild Recruiting sub-forum. A lot of guilds I've seen cater to new or returning players.

The market is pretty inflated in large part because of how long this game has been around. If you need a quick zeny boost and don't mind spending real money, buying enriched elunium/oridecon with real $$ and selling for in-game zeny can give you a nice start right now with the enriched refine event active till the 4th.

If you can't or don't want to spend real money, save up for a Heroic Backpack and just run around Nogg or a Gramps turn-in map spamming greed like a crazy person.

#5 Mimosa666

Mimosa666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 04:32 PM

I recently joined with another friend after 20 years XD

What I wish I had known when I first started, is Eden equipment quest and Eden Group leveling quest. Also the bounty boards

https://irowiki.org/...pons_by_Classes

https://irowiki.org/...Leveling_Quests

https://irowiki.org/...ty_Board_Quests

I had the same issue with Zeny when I first started. I have been wearing what i can farm and Illusion gear is really high value given you can get it for free. Still can't afford enforcer shoes XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users