Anyone LF Gamer Frienz [Aetherium & Trifiri] - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone LF Gamer Frienz [Aetherium & Trifiri]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jadeeyg

jadeeyg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 01:16 PM

Hiiiiii

SO this post is for either server as I have level 90 characters in BT gear on both servers :D

LF people that might want to PK or farm scad balls (with so many alts I need a lot.. lols), or like.... do whatever else :D

I DO have discord, but I prefer Mumble or P2P IM apps ^_^  Discord is inferior, but I DO have it :-/

I tend to play MMOs when they are first released, get to the top of the server and just PK everyone lols and normally am in or create my own elite PVP guild .   My old in-game PK friends from other games seemed to all have moved on.. they either got busy with their personal life, business life, or ended up just playing..ugh...overwatch.. >.>

Actually me and another girl from another game started playing Requiem just a few weeks after launch, but for some reason we were always like 10 levels below that Affinity guild... meh..

I do have my own guild as well, I tend to create a guild of one or two guild names, one of them being "War and Retribution"

One Requiem server has people hanging around disconnecting/crashing peoples games and the other has less people on it.   So its hard making friends :/

So anywayyyy I thought I would try expanding my online game friend circle and post here.  I don't REALLY expect a response or any1 interested, but I felt as though it would be lovely to leave the invitation here.

I always play MMOs with free open-world factionless PK :-)  I am also able to play games that only work on Windows as well, but I prefer Liinux-working ones ... like requiem.  When given the option - I tend to play on EU servers in games

I'm the kind of player where where I once played a new game with the same screen name and I had someone message me saying "ya those wars in that other game were pretty intense... i just want you to know that it was all for fun and games, so, I forgive you"

Edited by jadeeyg, 21 March 2021 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users