#1 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Dead

Posted 28 March 2021 - 08:13 AM

Sharing this recommended build for new/returning players who will create a new Assassin.  This is recommended until you rebirth and get that glorious Meteor Assault skill. 

If you have access to a Rebel Leecher, that's stil a way to go :P.

Venom Splasher mobbing:

https://youtu.be/lQrVN1jSOwA

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 08:53 AM

noice

#3 zurcap

zurcap

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2021 - 07:16 PM

Hi!

Is hunter fly card work in venom splasher?

#4 deopane0

deopane0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Chaos Chaos

Posted 07 October 2021 - 11:21 AM

Thank you very much for showing this video! I appreciate very much the info in it about venom splasher because I just came back and wanted to make an Assassin, and I remember how painful it was to level it up killing mobs one by one xD

But I'd like to ask, how much would cost the things he said on the video/description to make this build better? Since I have no idea, how much does it cost a Catherine Von Blood and a Phen Card/Orleans? How can I know how much things cost in RO or which shop is selling it since it seems like ragial is dead?

#5 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 October 2021 - 02:13 PM

But I'd like to ask, how much would cost the things he said on the video/description to make this build better? Since I have no idea, how much does it cost a Catherine Von Blood and a Phen Card/Orleans? How can I know how much things cost in RO or which shop is selling it since it seems like ragial is dead?

When last I checked the prices for CVB were roughly 300m with the Firesale event adding new copies into the market. The Firesale event just ended with this maintenance so those who got the item from the Cash Shop may ask for more for them now that no new supply will be added in the short term.

You can check prices yourself by using the Shopping Board system. The easiest to find is the one at the center fountain in Prontera. Once you click the Shopping Board and type in the full name of the item it will check every Vending shop on the map for the item. If the search finds the item it allows you to open the shop and purchase the item while standing at the Shopping Board instead of having to run around the map trying to find it as was done with Ragial.

#6 deopane0

deopane0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Server:Chaos Chaos

Posted 07 October 2021 - 05:49 PM

When last I checked the prices for CVB were roughly 300m with the Firesale event adding new copies into the market. The Firesale event just ended with this maintenance so those who got the item from the Cash Shop may ask for more for them now that no new supply will be added in the short term.

You can check prices yourself by using the Shopping Board system. The easiest to find is the one at the center fountain in Prontera. Once you click the Shopping Board and type in the full name of the item it will check every Vending shop on the map for the item. If the search finds the item it allows you to open the shop and purchase the item while standing at the Shopping Board instead of having to run around the map trying to find it as was done with Ragial.

Oof 300m is out of reach for me right now xD I have about 9/10 million zeny at the moment (that I've farmed on some characters), at least I've got a Morrigane set for myself and I've got another account with my AB to help me out on buffing

Btw, thanks for the info about the Shopping Board System, I really didn't know about it and I think it might be even better than ragial after all :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users