Can someone please teach me how to read the elemental stats on iRO Wiki and iRO Wiki Database? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can someone please teach me how to read the elemental stats on iRO Wiki and iRO Wiki Database?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:42 AM

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Element

How do I read the tables concerning the defensive and offensive elemental stats in the iRO Wiki article above? You know, the vertical and horizontal "for and against" stats?

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1832/

How do I read the Elemental Damage stats in the upper right corner of the iRO Wiki Database article above? What do the stats mean and how do I interpret them?

THANK YOU!

Edited by Larry321, 06 April 2021 - 02:48 AM.

#2 Biosphia

Biosphia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:26 AM

it's just like you see in the image.

You always consider 100% as normal. Soo if something goes above 100% is a boost in your damage if you use that element, if goes below means that you wont be using that element because you'll do less dmg..

Monsters element goes from lvl 1 to lvl 4, wich means every level indicates how much stronger against one element and weaker on another element the monster is.

Using that Ifrit example:

Neutral 100%                    - means you dont get any bonus dmg using neutral element on him

Fire -50%                          - your fire atk will completely miss

Earth -60%                        - you'll have 40% less dmg using earth element on him

Wind 100%                       - same as neutral, soo you dont get any bonus using wind

Water 200%                      - you dmg will double using water element

Poison/HolyShadow 75% - same as earth elemente but instead you'll be losing 25% damage using this element

Ghost/Undead 25%          - same as above but losing 75% dmg using this element

Hes is a lvl 4 monster soo you see he's very weak to water, but immune to fire.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 April 2021 - 12:06 PM

each line of element is the receiving end element
each column is the element of the attack used
each table represents the elemental level of the receiving end(there is no element lvl of an attack,only of the receiving target)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users