Renewal & Transcendence Maintenance Postponed to April 9 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal & Transcendence Maintenance Postponed to April 9

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:13 AM

Hello all! Today's maintenance will be postponed to tomorrow, April 9th at 2PM PDT. We are still testing content and want to avoid a long maintenance.

Patch notes will still be posted by the end of day today. Thank you for your patience.  :ok:

#2 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:27 AM

Corridor of Phantom?

#3 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:34 AM

Hi! Can you hint us at what’s to come? Anything else besides the increase in Kachua rewards. Such as changing items back to original effect or adjusting refine level needed. Also I’m hoping you guys didn’t forget about stuff like Focused Arrow Strike and illusion Combo and other stuff that’s getting left behind and not getting fixed.

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:45 AM

Lmfao if they are gonna put Corridor of Phantom, hopefully Camp will also disable OCPs in that map. Gods and MvPs too if he wants. So players can stop crying there isn't anything to do and game is a solo dead game. If OCPs allowed in there, gonna be another ez map/update that becomes irrelevant in few months, just new new ez illusion turtle dun lol

#5 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:49 AM

Lmfao if they are gonna put Corridor of Phantom, hopefully Camp will also disable OCPs in that map. Gods and MvPs too if he wants. So players can stop crying there isn't anything to do and game is a solo dead game. If OCPs allowed in there, gonna be another ez map/update that becomes irrelevant in few months, just new new ez illusion turtle dun lol

or it could be Jumping Janeway 2.0.

#6 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:57 AM

Hey can we get another chance of getting a Phreeoni Egg?

#7 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:37 AM

ok thanks  

CMMayari  

Thanks for the infofor infor

#8 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:15 PM

Since you are postponing I heartily recommend looking into the KP bug plaguing damn near anyone spending KP. It is extremely common to log in and see a 0 KP balance regardless of your actual balance.  Popular player fixes include logging in, logging out, teleporting to cities, mapping the cash shop to a hotkey and spinning in your chair twice. 

Imagine 25/100 people buying KP while everything is working. Then you introduce a bug where 75% of the time to spend any KP you must waste 5~10 minutes of your time. Will the number of people buying KP go up, down or stay the same? 

#9 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 03:04 PM

Will we get a Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening thread this week?

#10 7150201002031043503

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:24 PM

Is quite frequent (Low TI - monster Pest) i remember appear not long ago @.@ come bac again, maybe i should call for pest control next time. 

Is there anyone can guide me how to change this IC name, only number seem i look like a Bot........

Edited by 7150201002031043503, 08 April 2021 - 10:26 PM.

#11 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2021 - 03:30 AM

Is quite frequent (Low TI - monster Pest) i remember appear not long ago @.@ come bac again, maybe i should call for pest control next time. 

Is there anyone can guide me how to change this IC name, only number seem i look like a Bot........

Create a new account with a new email. The numbers are because its from a Steam account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users