[RT] WP points showing 0 in game - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[RT] WP points showing 0 in game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jportwood88

jportwood88

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 09:02 AM

I understand this has been an issue and have searched the forums on the topic. All the posts say relog and try different characters different zones. I've tried all 6 characters, relogged on each about 10 times, tried different towns, then different maps and I'm still seeing 0. I just purchased and transferred 3k wp points to this account. I've done the same in the past and it is always hit or miss whether the points will show up. Eventually with time or tries it works, but then later on with the same points they will disappear again. I'd just like some sort of algorithm to follow or to know if there is some hidden time at play that blocks seeing the points. A sticky on this topic would be fantastic because there's nothing more discouraging then spending real money (to support the game) and running around anxious on all your different characters hoping that your points will show. It (in my opinion) takes a lot of the excitement of buying the points and turns it into a headache. So, if there's any known way to solve, such as: you need to log in to a certain character or not be in a certain map or wait 'x' time before points are shown, these should be posted so that people can at least feel like they are in control of what's happening. We will jump through the hoops (although the problem really should be ULTIMATELY fixed where there's no issue) but we have to know which hoops to jump through.

With respect from a supporting player

#2 Xnives

Xnives

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 July 2021 - 04:02 PM

Is there a fix to this?
I just "Powered Up"

Now all my KP is missing

:(

#3 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 316 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2021 - 04:55 PM

After you have Powered Up you are given Warp Portal Energy (aka WP or WPE) and not KP. To get Kafra Points (aka KP) you'll need to choose a game account then convert your WPE into KP. Once the conversion is done, then the KP will be visible in the Cash Shop for every character on the account you chose for the conversion.

#4 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 July 2021 - 06:22 PM

After you have Powered Up you are given Warp Portal Energy (aka WP or WPE) and not KP. To get Kafra Points (aka KP) you'll need to choose a game account then convert your WPE into KP. Once the conversion is done, then the KP will be visible in the Cash Shop for every character on the account you chose for the conversion.

there is still recurring bug that even if we have KP, sometime (MOST of the time, actually) the KP shown is 0. you need to change map or fly wing or enter building to change the KP shown. the most irritating part is sometime its still show 0 kp after change map/flywing/enter building.

and in RT the effect is more severe than Chaos/Thor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users