In addition, please post in this thread any feedback you have regarding this content. The developers are interested in how players find the balance of the MVPs, if they had fun, and the party composition that was brought to challenge this dungeon.
1. I had fun as its quite challenging whether if its solo or in a party where we have to move cautiously. (Instead of people rushing ahead just so they can deal the most dps)
2. Party Composition
Main DPS - GX
Secondary DPS - RK, Ranger ,Doram. (Mainly to kill GTB and provide additional DPS)
AB - Ress, Heal, Buffs
Sorcerer - Slight DPS and mainly ME when you encounter Bio mobs.
Gene - FCP and DPS
3. Not being able to wing forces people to plan how to avoid bio3 MVPs.
a) Either enter and bwing if its still there.
b. Enter and speed pot or rush to a corner so you are out of sight and then proceed to the otherway.
c) Forces to party up so the party can clear them as a whole.
'Cons' of not being able use random teleport in the map.
a) If you encounter a MVP you couldn't fight, you have to run away
- While running you might be draging them to another party so causing a party wipe in addition to dying yourself.
Constantly running away is a 'waste' of time.
However, this aren't your day to day MVPs. Challenging them without an appropriate strategy or gear is going to end up a lot in frustration. Most of my first run with parties were total disasters, but we learn after a while and it becomes a lot smoother.
4. Flowers and rewards.
- Being untradeable is such a pain because eventhough we tend to designate an assigned looter, sometimes people do accidentally pick it up.
- Sometimes I kill a mob and it drops 2 (super rarely), sometimes 1, and sometimes not a single flower drop even after 15 MVPs.
- On average we get about 7-8 flowers an hour. That means to get about 30 exchanges, we need to play for about 37-38 hours as a party. Thats 18-19 days of 2 hours farming everday.
- I think the flower rates have to consider again. Don't make it too easy to get but do consider that we need to spend quite a bit of time to kill every 70m+ hp MVP we encounter.
PS: Also they said send replay (video) file to support. Not post it here. You won't be finding any video submission in this thread.