Return player with ALOT of questions.... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Return player with ALOT of questions....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 redrum1987

redrum1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 08:13 PM

A return player and I am completely lost, especially realizing that Ragial is no longer amount us O_O. Just some questions to get me started:

1) How much are the following cards in the current market:

Ghostring card

Deviling card

Elvira card

2) I have the following equipment. Are these still relevant? Also if I consider selling them, how much can I sell them for?

+12 Red Pom Band of Caster

+12 Thorn Staff of Darkness (Spell 4 and 5)

+9 Skull cap

+9 Deviant Fallen Angel Wing (Spell 6 x 3)

+9 Heroic Backpack 

Thanks!

#2 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 08:35 PM

A return player and I am completely lost, especially realizing that Ragial is no longer amount us O_O. Just some questions to get me started:

1) How much are the following cards in the current market:

Ghostring card

Deviling card

Elvira card

2) I have the following equipment. Are these still relevant? Also if I consider selling them, how much can I sell them for?

+9 Skull cap

+9 Deviant Fallen Angel Wing (Spell 6 x 3)

+9 Heroic Backpack 

Thanks!

Headgears no longer relevant

Weapon no longer relevant

Fallen Angel Wing and HBP still have a use +9 Fallen Angel Wing in 600m range +9 Heroic Backpack 400m range

Ghostring below 100m,deviling below 200m,elvira below 100m

In prontera at south kafra there is a "shopping board" that lets you check prices of stuff 1b and below, Use the correct spelling of the item or it wont find anything. ex Fallen Angel Wing instead of fallen angel wing though there is a option to serach stuff by partially typing in too.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2021 - 01:41 AM

RPB is still mostly for woe/pvp, but those modes are mostly dead now. Still decent if you want the demi reduction/demi on pvm maps like bios.

Tsod is still alright but ain't BiS anymore. It's more of a middle of the road weapon now, although still remains one of the best generically usefull(between power and effects) 1h staff.

Skull cap wasn't that very great already when it was one of the best around, now it just has plenty straight up better contenders for the slot.

FAWs are still used quite a bit if you use the enchants they have, and deviling is as solid as ever.

HBP is always nice to have for the Greed at the very least. It's status hasn't really changed from the past, not the best garment in almost any scenario, but super good in general.

#4 redrum1987

redrum1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 07:50 AM

Thanks for the information! I did not expect prices for my items dropped so much. And ya, I notice that PVP is not the same anymore......

Out of curiosity, how much do you think I can sell these for?

+9 Skull cap

Unless these are not even in demand anymore.....then I completed wasted my zeny on these before I stopped playing back in 2015....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users