Skin of Typhon or FAW w/ spell enchants - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Skin of Typhon or FAW w/ spell enchants

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nandenyaanen

Nandenyaanen

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 07:55 AM

Comparing Skin of Typhon and a FAW with spell enchants, which one would be better? I have a +12 FAW spell enchant 7/6/5 and I'm planning to sell it to buy 
skin of Typhon, however my guildmates told me to keep the FAW instead. But looking at it on paper Skin of Typhon would give a larger matk with stats at 90 agi, 90 vit. I still dont get why FAWs are better?

#2 SrCamacho

SrCamacho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 11:49 AM

Well it depends. if you are able to achieve 100% of VCT using stats so tryphon would be great. but if you need the VCT reduction, FAW will give you 30%, and you have a +12 one that is great if you want to use Faceworm lava card or Nightmare Ancient Mummy. In general both are really good, but I recomend you to keep your FAW.

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 April 2021 - 01:12 PM

skin of typhon has a higher potential matk, and can offer a better reduction through the def bonus, but it may or may not fit into your build to allocate such points into agi and vit.
 It also has a lvl requirement of 100, while FAW is 1, and even at lvl 100, since it requires invested stats to give you benefits, it may not be immediately superior to a FAW.

FAW is a much more generic item that can be used by a multitude of classes, while skin of typhon will come out on top on the item potential, but you have to build for it, and have the stats and lvl to make use of it. (And at times going for things like aspd% enchants on the faw may be a better dps increase than any matk it or the skin could give. case by case basis)

Edited by Ashuckel, 26 April 2021 - 01:13 PM.

#4 Nandenyaanen

Nandenyaanen

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 04:01 AM

Thanks for your input guys, I guess I'm sticking with my FAW then, now I just have to figure out other ways to boost my raw matk

Edited by Nandenyaanen, 27 April 2021 - 04:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users