What healing item do you use in leveling? - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What healing item do you use in leveling?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:55 AM

Been leveling recently and burning through a lot of potions. Don't have access to life leech gears. 

What healing item do you recommend to use? Been using pet+ fresh fish now but open to other suggestion. 

Also, do you use those other potion like the HP Increase potion or the Regeneration Potion? Large life potion? 

#2 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2021 - 09:11 AM

Condensed White Potion, while wearing Toy Syringe (lower headgear w/ base level 70 requirement) or a garment w/ Flamel card (or both). Switch to the equipment when healing, then switch back to "normal" equipment. The advantage of Flamel Card is that you can add it to a garment with no base level restrictions (i.e., can be worn at base level 1)

For the potions, make your own or buy from other players.

Personally for magic classes, I use Toy Syringe and buy ranked slims from other players.

• Before level 56, I use the Novice Red Potions (from Izlude Academy quests or, if for some reason I need more, Eden 26-40 quests)
  • After level 150, I use Yggdrasil Seed (though I can carry fewer seeds compared to pots, I don't need to press the hotkey as many times to heal)

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 18 May 2021 - 08:13 AM.

#3 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 04:50 PM

Condensed White Potion, while wearing Toy Syringe (lower headgear w/ base level 70 requirement) or a garment w/ Flamel card (or both). Switch to the equipment when healing, then switch back to "normal" equipment. The advantage of Flamel Card is that you can add it to a garment with no base level restrictions (i.e., can be worn at base level 1)

For the potions, make your own or buy from other players.

Personally for magic classes, I use Toy Syringe and buy ranked slims from other players.

• Before level 56, I use the Novice Red Potions (from Izlude Academy quests or, if for some reason I need more, Eden 26-40 quests)
  • After level 150, I use Yggdrasil Seed (though I can carry fewer seeds compared to pots, I don't need to press the hotkey as many times to heal)

Hello! 

Just got myself the Toy Syringe. And i'm thinking of getting a Flamel Carded Garmet. What garmet can you suggest to add a Flamel Card to? I'm wearing a Temporal Boots most of the time and I'm thinking if I use a Giant Faceworm Snake Skin will the additional 15% MHP mess with the use of the condensed white potions like it will effectively increase the HP i need to recover or will higher MHP also increase the recovery rate of potions? 

Also, is there a cheaper way to get condensed white potions? 

Thanks! 

#4 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 29 May 2021 - 09:30 AM

Been leveling recently and burning through a lot of potions. Don't have access to life leech gears. 

What healing item do you recommend to use? Been using pet+ fresh fish now but open to other suggestion. 

Also, do you use those other potion like the HP Increase potion or the Regeneration Potion? Large life potion? 

You can further enhance Fresh Fish's healing efficacy if you have:

Fish in mouth https://www.divine-p...3/fish-in-mouth

and

Octopus hat https://www.divine-p...8/octopus-hat-1

Also, Regular potions are enhanced by 100% through

Chemical Gloves, https://www.divine-p...hemical-glove-1

which can be used by all at level 20

Edited by Meddler01, 29 May 2021 - 09:31 AM.

#5 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 May 2021 - 01:31 AM

Chemical glove's price got so high after cylinder boots. Better just buy +10 EDA = best investment(priced around 500m). If you have the zeny I'd suggest getting hodremlin valk shield for mobs and +10 Deviant Etran. You'll be like a god with this setup I don't think any mob can hit you more than 1. Been using this setup for mobs while levelling. Always works!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users