Hey guys i just started Dragon Saga and it's been really fun lately. I'm still level 13 but soon i'll be 20. I don't really like PVP that much so i'll go with PVE .
1) Which is better for PVE Hunter VS Ranger?
2) I want the class that gives high damage and good AOD
3) Why is it better?
4) Can you give me a skill guide for the class that you would suggest?
And lastly if your nice enough can u help me through the game
ign : SkyNitee
Thank you ~
1) In my opinion, I think Rangers are better at PvE.
2) They both do high damage, but in different ways. Hunters use skills to launch, then use AAS. That is their primary attack method. Rangers use skills that attack enemies in an area, and don't launch (Gatling, ASS, grenades, etc.).
3) I think Rangers are better because of what I stated in 2). They can hit multiple enemies in a large AoE. Hunters can launch and AAS multiple enemies, but then you have the enemies on the ground that were left that can hit you.
4) There are tons of skill guides in this forum, so a search would give you a bunch. I recommend Sheol's though <3.
Yup I can help out. My main is a lvl 66 sentinel and my most used alt is a lvl 42 Gren/marksman/whatever they are called now. If you need help just message me in game. IGN: Solarak
Oh but I afk alot, so if I don't respond just mail me or try again later lol.