Missing Drops Bug Reports - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Missing Drops Bug Reports

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

#51 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:14 PM

Hello! I apologize for the wait, I got this clarified. Cordite was able to test this on multiple runs and confirmed that it is 100% drop. It seems to be working correctly now as well. 

Sorry for all the confusion, and thank you for bringing our attention to the GM's response as well so that we could address it. 

If anyone is still running into this issue, please let me know. Thank you!  :ok:

I mentioned this in a comment since June 25, wrong drop rate in ET, no key drop in sky fortress from Key Keeper mob and no rewards in Faceworm Treasures.

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=3006883

I am going to be very angry if you guys don't compensate us with more time from the drop rate event once you have fixed it or a double drop rate card event, since I have been paying VIP on all my accounts(I imagine other players have done it too) as well as I have bought lots of Kachua Keys to get He Bubble Gum to do Skyfortress.

Edited by SweetKarly, 07 July 2021 - 02:26 PM.

#52 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:30 PM

From what it seems right now, this bug is happening intermittently- which is why it seems to be working during the times Cordite has been testing it. I believe the team is currently asking affected players who sent in tickets more details about around what time this seems to be occurring for them to help us confirm exactly what's going on.

So for anyone that hasn't sent in those details yet, please go ahead and do so in a ticket to help with the investigation. We will post updates once everything is resolved. Thank you!

#53 Sn4kEmx

Sn4kEmx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 02:31 PM

If this bug is true is very very upsetting i keep 6 accounts with vip for the only reason to get higher drop rate soo i can hunt gtb and thats pretty much the only thing i do with those account these means i'm throwing away all that zeny/money. Also i report that i was getting alot less golds/emperium per run (45 gtb kills full acount run).

This is very very upsetting -.- 

Edited by Sn4kEmx, 07 July 2021 - 02:31 PM.

#54 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 04:37 PM

I mentioned this in a comment since June 25, wrong drop rate in ET, no key drop in sky fortress from Key Keeper mob and no rewards in Faceworm Treasures.
https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=3006883

I am going to be very angry if you guys don't compensate us with more time from the drop rate event once you have fixed it or a double drop rate card event, since I have been paying VIP on all my accounts(I imagine other players have done it too) as well as I have bought lots of Kachua Keys to get He Bubble Gum to do Skyfortress.

Petition for dimensional gap instance spotlight including sky fortress spotlight.

#55 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:20 AM

how many more lost until it will be fix  :heh: 

does recording as a replay files helps on the investigation?

Spoiler

#56 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 09 July 2021 - 09:40 PM

just did a run of ET and noticed a lot less loot dropped. Got to floor 101, killed all 100 Orc Skeletons and literally nothing dropped from them... proceeded to kill Naught Seiger and nothing dropped. Buggy drop rates

#57 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 July 2021 - 06:53 AM

today i went to Faceworm nest. 

missing GFSS:

- Floor 3 

- Floor 4

#58 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 07:25 AM

If you want to be of help post the server timestamp of when the issue occurred. Being vague about it does not help them know what to look for in the logs

Also, next time the issue occurs open up Resource Monitor (installed by default on Windows), go to the Network tab, scroll down to TCP connections, look for Ragexe.exe and post a screenshot of the Remote Address. Close all clients except the one inside the instance if you do this, as it may be difficult to differentiate them if you don't. The Remote Address should be 128.241.92.xx

Edited by Zayaan, 10 July 2021 - 02:12 PM.

#59 Gopure

Gopure

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:Lag

Posted 10 July 2021 - 08:21 PM

My party experienced ET drop rate bug. Monsters who are supposed to drop items that are about 100% drop rate(from calculations with server rate, vip, and gums), did not drop anything at all. This did not happen to just one MVP or monster, but on several different mobs. I luckily have recorded an rrf file to prove that we experienced this bug. I have reported this to WP support and they are just trying hard to deny the fact that we experienced a bug. Additionally, do we get compensation for this if the bug happens?

#60 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 10 July 2021 - 09:23 PM

My party experienced ET drop rate bug. Monsters who are supposed to drop items that are about 100% drop rate(from calculations with server rate, vip, and gums), did not drop anything at all. This did not happen to just one MVP or monster, but on several different mobs. I luckily have recorded an rrf file to prove that we experienced this bug. I have reported this to WP support and they are just trying hard to deny the fact that we experienced a bug. Additionally, do we get compensation for this if the bug happens?

Monsters drop are capped at 90% and will never be 100% no matter how much modifier you use.

However, looking at how many items a monster drop, its very unlikely to get a zero drop unless you're terribly unlucky or its a bug. And the probability of many people encountering it just lowers it even more.

Can we get WP Support to know that this is an ongoing bug? Else they would be replying 'there's nothing wrong with this as this is normal', as a standard response. 

#61 Gopure

Gopure

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 10:29 PM

Monsters drop are capped at 90% and will never be 100% no matter how much modifier you use.

However, looking at how many items a monster drop, its very unlikely to get a zero drop unless you're terribly unlucky or its a bug. And the probability of many people encountering it just lowers it even more.

Can we get WP Support to know that this is an ongoing bug? Else they would be replying 'there's nothing wrong with this as this is normal', as a standard response. 

I see, thanks for the info. And yes please let the WP support team know. Its incredibly frustrating how they've been using the same sentence on every bug reports I make. As for the item monster drop, I noticed the bug when Orc Skeletons, Wind Ghost, and Khalitzburg(Floor 101) dropped incredibly low amount of their common loots as opposed on our other ET runs. I will try to post a screenshot of them later.

#62 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:20 AM

This just happened on NOGH, Nightmare Amdarais doesnt drop anything, and 3 of the statue doesnt drop its loot

unknown.png?width=1025&height=201

remote address 43

remote port 4511

#63 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:28 AM

This just happened on NOGH, Nightmare Amdarais doesnt drop anything, and 3 of the statue doesnt drop its loot

remote address 43

remote port 4511

128.241.92.43:4511 is the same map server as low, mid and high TI

#64 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:52 AM

Yep, makes me wonder if they ever removed TI map servers from instance rotation as noted in first post here:

https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

"TI Map Changes (No real change just noted as were continuing the testing process)

• Moved to their own map server
    • No Instances will be assigned to this map server
    • This allows for mid week restarts without negatively affecting other users."

#65 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 08:14 AM

I just finished a test using Sky Fortress Ticket to create multiple instances and using the Key Keeper's 100% spawn in the starting room and 100% drop rate of Sky Fortress Key.

In a one hour ticket, I created 44 instances and logged the map server I was connected to for each one.

There were three times when the key did not drop out of those 44.

All three of those had map server 128.241.92.43:4511

Those were also the ONLY times I had that map server - so whenever I got that map server, no drop appeared.

Full list:

Spoiler

I recorded a replay of the entire test, as well as an OBS video that also displays the current server time throughout.

#66 Timo2504

Timo2504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 09:44 AM

Any updates on this matter? Just did it and missing 1 from the 3rd Map, didnt record tho? I tot it was fixed laready?

#67 Gopure

Gopure

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 11:17 AM

Here are two videos that I recorded showing the bugged and unbugged ET runs. Please fix this bug 

ET Run Bugged Video

ET Run with Normal Drop Rate

#68 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 July 2021 - 11:53 AM

it's like ppl dont even read

#69 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:32 PM

remote address 43

remote port 4511

I just finished a test using Sky Fortress Ticket to create multiple instances and using the Key Keeper's 100% spawn in the starting room and 100% drop rate of Sky Fortress Key.

In a one hour ticket, I created 44 instances and logged the map server I was connected to for each one.

There were three times when the key did not drop out of those 44.

All three of those had map server 128.241.92.43:4511

Those were also the ONLY times I had that map server - so whenever I got that map server, no drop appeared.

Full list:

Spoiler

I recorded a replay of the entire test, as well as an OBS video that also displays the current server time throughout.

I love this server. We are small but have more care for this game than the people managing.  :heh:

#70 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:44 PM

I love this server. We are small but have more care for this game than the people managing.  :heh:

sadly this is the true. Every year is the same story. Players are more interested than this company that only use one day in the week to take care of the server. 

Edited by nazhioozh, 11 July 2021 - 02:44 PM.

#71 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:09 PM

I called it since they "fixed" the issue over a year back that it was still happening, i reported it WEEKLY, but guess what it got ignored together with all my other bug reports, i even send and offered replays from OGH, AOGH, FW, ET, HTF uploaded a couple videos showing stuff wasnt drooping, if anything back when they "fixed" it they made the bug appear less often but it never went away, we are close to the server anniversary and what do we have so far this year? an incomplete booster event thats arguably worse than janeway

So in conclusion WP will be WP

#72 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 11 July 2021 - 08:44 PM

The GMs are not aware of what happening to the servers. Chaos server faceworm instance the treasure box are not dropping faceworm skins, while in Thor Server their new world maps were very lag and so much delay that you can't even move.

Campitor these problems has no fixed yet? It's been three weeks players experience these problems. Lag issues on new world map and faceworm instance not dropping faceworm skins.

#73 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 07:57 AM

Faceworm missing skins

Chest = {
    1:  First DFW chest reward missing,
    2:  Second DFW chest reward missing,
    3:  Third DFW chest reward missing,
    4:  Fourth DFW chest reward missing,
    Q: QFW chest reward missing
}

Date-Time format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm"

IPv4:Port                     Chest    Date-Time
128.241.92.43:4511    3           2021-07-12 09:40
128.241.92.43:4511    Q          2021-07-12 09:44

#74 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 12 July 2021 - 09:57 PM

Map 3
128.241.92.43 Port :4511
2021-07-12 23:52

Queen's chest, 1 GFSS Missing

2021-07-12 23:57

Edited by yamasakai90, 12 July 2021 - 09:58 PM.

#75 JinJakk

JinJakk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 08:07 PM

13 July 2021  22:00 (I assume PDT?)

Queen's chest missing

Edited by JinJakk, 13 July 2021 - 08:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users