Posting RO1 Patch Notes at least a day (or few hours) before the scheduled maintenance - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Posting RO1 Patch Notes at least a day (or few hours) before the scheduled maintenance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:43 AM

I'm a returnee player and I cannot clearly quite remember if this has been the custom but I think posting the patch notes way ahead of the scheduled maintenance can greatly help players to anticipate what to occur in the upcoming maintenance and if there's anything they need to catch up on (e.g. closing of some events that players might have missed the deadline or minor/major changes that can be discussed with the players). I still have yet to see a post regarding the maintenance today. 

#2 Volbeast

Volbeast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 10:29 AM

I agree, it would be nice to know if I have anything to look forward to in advance.

#3 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 29 July 2021 - 11:04 AM

Hello! We have taken this into consideration, which is why we have shifted to the new maintenance schedule: one week for hardware maintenance (in which we also post dev notes of what we're testing/what to expect for the next maintenance), and the next week for update maintenance (in which we add in the new content). 

Due to some unforeseen circumstances last week, this new biweekly maintenance schedule was disrupted. But once everything is running smoothly again, we will continue this new maintenance schedule. 

Thank you!

#4 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:31 AM

Thanks a lot, Mayari! I appreciate that you take notice of this post. :lv: I hope everything falls into place soon.

#5 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 03 August 2021 - 08:33 AM

Of course!  :no1: Your patience is much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users