Popcorn Festa 2021 Video Guide - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Popcorn Festa 2021 Video Guide

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 26 June 2021 - 05:44 AM

Btw this quest it easy and has worth, as the combined costumes also give 15% drop rate increase!!! a boon to MVP hunters out there hehe.

Steps:

Event Vendors

1. To start, go to Comodo
  2. Talk to Dr. Corn
  3. Hunt 10 Hot Explosions and 10 Hot Imps
  4.  Go to Fields and Dungeons to hunt them down. See your progress in the quest tab
  5. Loot Red Hot Marbles, exchange it for event rewards and services!
  6. Loot  Helpful Herbs from Magic Herbs for event buffs!
  7. Return to Dr. Corn for rewards
  8. Exchange Golden Corn to Popcorn Master for event consumables

Event Instance

1. Prepare Water elemental Weapons/Spells and Armor against Fire property
  2. Head to the Docks to start Event Instance!
  3. 11. Talk to Joy Booster Yeon to rent Event Costumes
  4. Talk to Pakiha to start instance
  5. Click on signboard to reserve and enter the instance
  6. Talk to Pakiha, complete this instance within 10 minutes!
  7. Go north, battle through the mobs and earn event loots
  8. Follow the trail towards east onto the next portal (2 o'clock position)
  9. Continue on and follow a spiral path towards the summit
  10. Defeat  the Drowsy Salamander (it also drops Soda in mouth - Non-costume Lower HG)
  11. Talk to Pakiha to exit
  12. Talk to Pakiha again to claim Costume Soda In Mouth. Bonus will take effect if all the 3 Event Costumes are equipped!!

Event Buffer

1. Talk to Parti and learn about the event buffs
  2. Choose bonfire  and burn required amount of Helpful Herbs to get desired buffs

Costume Changer

1.   Talk to Soda Changer (255,169) to exchange Costume Soda in Mouth(Lower) to a Lower headgear equipment for 300 Red Hot Marbles
  2. Talk to Soda Shaker to Enchant or Reset your Soda in Mouth lower HG for 300. There's a small chance to fail in the disenchantment service.Enchanting, however is 100%safe

Reference:

http://renewal.playr...aspx?id=515&p=1

Edited by Meddler01, 13 July 2021 - 01:38 AM.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1222 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 28 June 2021 - 07:43 AM

ok, honest talk, for what purpose do you kill the drowsy salamander? it literally drops no loot, gives no exp and have no quest to complete so... why does this exists?

You dont need to defeat it to get the soda costume as well.

Edited by vividort, 28 June 2021 - 07:45 AM.

#3 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 11:40 PM

ok, honest talk, for what purpose do you kill the drowsy salamander? it literally drops no loot, gives no exp and have no quest to complete so... why does this exists?

You dont need to defeat it to get the soda costume as well.

bro afaik, you need to finish the entrance for the first time, so you get the lower hg costume "C.Soda In mouth"

The 2 Event costumes top, mid is available form the NPC as rental, but not the lower hg--which is also permanent, unlike the first 2

The instance drops more  Golden corn and Red hot marbles than the event creeps which are scarcely roaming almost in every map.

And... you may realize the rest lol, Don't focus yourself on the salamander, other than it is used as an Exit Instance Trigger,, unless there's a secret drop from it??(which WP didn't reveal at all)

Edited by Meddler01, 30 June 2021 - 12:35 AM.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 02:15 AM

bro afaik, you need to finish the entrance for the first time, so you get the lower hg costume "C.Soda In mouth"

The 2 Event costumes top, mid is available form the NPC as rental, but not the lower hg--which is also permanent, unlike the first 2

The instance drops more Golden corn and Red hot marbles than the event creeps which are scarcely roaming almost in every map.

And... you may realize the rest lol, Don't focus yourself on the salamander, other than it is used as an Exit Instance Trigger,, unless there's a secret drop from it??(which WP didn't reveal at all)

You just need to talk the NPC inside the instance to "register" the quest, then just bwing, once you talk again to the outside NPC he will give you the soda in mouth

#5 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 07:43 AM

You just need to talk the NPC inside the instance to "register" the quest, then just bwing, once you talk again to the outside NPC he will give you the soda in mouth

Ah yea you get warped out too  if you stay long enough for 10 mins.

---good thing you guys discovered skipping out the quest entirely and Pakiha would still consider you giving the Costume!!  :heh: :heh: :heh: Actually Drowsy salamander may be troublesome to low level peeps with no good equipment.  So its a good thing skipping salamander would still grant you the costume prize.

But for the peeps wanting to enjoy and farm event loots , Golden Corn and red Hot marbles, doing the whole instance would still be logical. Just skip out salamander, bwing if you cant beat it  :heh:

Edited by Meddler01, 30 June 2021 - 08:13 AM.

#6 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationVarmundt's Mansion Garden
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 June 2021 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for the video. :D Now I know what happens after you defeat the Drowsy Salamander.

I defeated it, but time's out and I got warped back to Saved Point before Pakiha could even appear. Super bummer.

#7 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for the video. :D Now I know what happens after you defeat the Drowsy Salamander.

I defeated it, but time's out and I got warped back to Saved Point before Pakiha could even appear. Super bummer.

You're Welcome!

Ahh yeah i got my other char doing the instance its quite hard to beat at low levels, its nice  to know that you'd still get the HG too!

Enjoy the +15%drop boost bro hehe

Edited by Meddler01, 30 June 2021 - 08:35 PM.

#8 NanaBanana

NanaBanana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 July 2021 - 04:46 AM

So this might be a dumb question, but for the instance dungeon do you go in together?  I've tried it twice now with a party member and we can't go in at the same time.  

#9 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 10:39 AM

ahh ok, try doing this:

Tell your friend to also talk to pakiha, before you create an instance for your party.

All members must talk to event NPC before you create an instance on the signboard. 

If it doesn't work then try filing a ticket maybe its a bug.

Sorry i did the instance alone so i haven't tried yet going with the party,

but in any other instance, every party member must follow the every step for that player to get access on anything. Don't skip any step.

Edited by Meddler01, 13 July 2021 - 01:39 AM.

#10 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:01 AM

So this might be a dumb question, but for the instance dungeon do you go in together?  I've tried it twice now with a party member and we can't go in at the same time.  

Hmm... I think it's a solo instance. The first time I wanted to do instance, I went with a friend. We experimented twice and failed to enter together.

#11 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 01:39 AM

JUST IN:

Drowsy Salamander drops Soda in mouth- Non-costume Lower HG

#12 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 04:04 AM

Whaaaaaat?? That's quite a hidden treasure then... I don't think it was mentioned anywhere x'D

#13 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 10:33 PM

Whaaaaaat?? That's quite a hidden treasure then... I don't think it was mentioned anywhere x'D

Yea bro, now im thinking maybe some past events drop items which are unannounced. Like the catalyst ingredient needed to evolve drops to sweet drops. I really don't know

https://www.divine-p...790/sweet-drops

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users