Stephan Jack Ernest Card for Auto Spell SC - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Stephan Jack Ernest Card for Auto Spell SC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 July 2021 - 05:08 AM

I just got my elemental boots to +12 and thinking what card I should put in, first card I thought of was the nightmare mummy card(cuz I have  the nightmare ancient mummy card) but its effect won't be that much useful for PvM IMO, now looking at the effects of SJ card:

• Adds a 3.5% chance of casting Level 5 [Fire Walk] on the user when receiving a physical attack.
  • Adds a 8% chance of casting Level 5 [Electric Walk] on the user when receiving a magical attack.
  • Adds a 3% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when performing a physical attack; Flee + 200.
  • Adds a 2.5% chance of buffing the user for 10 seconds when performing a magical attack; Increased Movement Speed.
  • Set combo with [Immortal Cursed Knight Card],
  • Aspd + 1
  • Set combo with [Immortal Wind Ghost Card],
  • Reduces the variable casting time of skills by 10%.

Aside from the auto-cast walking skills, what got my attention was the +200 flee which I think could help when mobbing, as we all know AS SCs are forced to tank mobs always and prone to the flee penalty.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2021 - 05:19 AM

the bonus flee will also get penalized, and won't matter at all depending on how many monsters get to you

#3 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2021 - 01:28 AM

Trust me when I say that I have tried it and it sucks, like totally sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users