Please don't let us just waiting - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please don't let us just waiting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nu22

Nu22

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:40 AM

I mean ,  the staffs ( or gm i don't know how to call them exactly ) , pleast at least bring us some hope from now on

Since you have changed the maintaince into a two-week-turn and during the "hardware maintaince" u guys just saying nothing about the game.

It is really making we players feeling confused about IRO now.We know nothing about the up-coming things.

The only thing we know now is the 185 update is likely to come "before holiday season" (don't know it will be delayed or not ) .

Is the server really dying?Reply from the team is decresing from the weekly maintaince topic now.

What i wish :

At least please make the "Dev note / Good morning、afternoon、evening" topic weekly.Say something about the game from the team.

We are not exactly requiring fast and furious updates ( i know it's impossible ) but please keep in touch with us on forums.

Thank you.

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:56 AM

Poor new guy. So clueless, so naive. At least let me welcome you to iRO. Enjoy your stay lol

#3 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 September 2021 - 07:18 AM

Its always dying and ressurecting, depends of how good is the active event hehe

#4 gorgoroth1

gorgoroth1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Server:Chaos04Nov13Thor27Apr15

Posted 12 September 2021 - 03:51 PM

i think i saw camp posted long time ago about getting 185 lvl update before 2022... who knows lol

#5 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 12 September 2021 - 07:51 PM

We need 185 asap why wait so long? I just don’t get it. Now that mayari is in power please push it ASAP for 185

#6 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 13 September 2021 - 09:41 AM

You expect them to work? They are too busy shilling the new mobile game (go join it's discord they are all there).

#7 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 13 September 2021 - 09:47 AM

You expect them to work? They are too busy shilling the new mobile game (go join it's discord they are all there).

yeah theres just so much interaction there compared to here lol

#8 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 13 September 2021 - 12:19 PM

As mentioned in the most recent Good Afternoon thread, there has been some shuffling going on. Magus is settling into their new role and will probably post another one of those threads once they have more updates to share. So for the moment, that thread has the most recent news for what's to come. If anything changes or there are updates to be made, Magus will have another one.  :ok: Thank you!

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 September 2021 - 01:51 PM

To be honest, focus on the mobile game. It's where you can get money. You aint gonna make much money from Chaos. I'm ready to OHKO new mobs and new instances with 69 alts to saturate new market lel

Edited by ChakriGuard, 13 September 2021 - 01:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users