Hackers in Game (iRO Transcendence *Poring*) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hackers in Game (iRO Transcendence *Poring*)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#1 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 03:16 PM

• Can we please have a solution to hackers in WoE? They just take whatever castles they wish to attack as they can take all damages without dying. Soul Destroyer, Gfists, even Lex'd while using Double daggers, non defensive gears. Can we have a GM to watch weekly even at least one person to chat in game to monitor those hackers? Imagine defending castles for a long time after putting all the effort to take it then one Sinx just comes and wipe everyone. We've been sending tickets and believe they keep getting banned. BUT the problem is they just keep remaking characters. IP Ban would be very ideal or live monitoring during WoE. It really sucks to see 1 player being attacked by 10+ maxed gears at the same time and would never die as if they don't exist.

Some brazilian members want to come back but as soon as they're informed about hackers, that killed the idea. 

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:37 PM

There are no "hacks" that change how much damage someone deals or takes, sounds to me like you're just facing someone way more powerful than you expected to handle

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 September 2021 - 04:44 PM

Everyone should go in with Eden gears.

#4 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya
  • Server:pRO Chaos, iRO Thor

Posted 19 September 2021 - 05:24 PM

Everyone should go in with Eden gears.

This reminds me of Term of Service who had a 15 vs 15 Uniform Mode PvP content where all personal gears and healing consumables restricted. You can only wear the rental gears provided inside the PvP arena which will be removed from the player once they move out of the arena. It would be fun if we can have a WoE with that kind of set-up where everyone will have a Rental WoE equipment set and will expire after the WoE ended.

#5 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

There are no "hacks" that change how much damage someone deals or takes, sounds to me like you're just facing someone way more powerful than you expected to handle

Can confirm.  After taking a significant amount of damage from one EDP soul destroyer, I changed my armor element and resistance, negating most of the damage.

I was immediately called a hacker.

The persons complaining about this have little understanding of game mechanics and simply assume their bigger numbers should simply grant them victory.  Can the GM team please give these people a warning?  There are many issues that should be resolved on IRO Transcendence but hacking damage received is not one of them.

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 05:47 PM

This reminds me of Term of Service who had a 15 vs 15 Uniform Mode PvP content where all personal gears and healing consumables restricted. You can only wear the rental gears provided inside the PvP arena which will be removed from the player once they move out of the arena. It would be fun if we can have a WoE with that kind of set-up where everyone will have a Rental WoE equipment set and will expire after the WoE ended.

It comes down to GMs didn't bother to ban when WoE was active. It's just that. So even everyone used the same gears, it wouldn't matter. I'd been woeing long enough to see cheaters run freely in WoE lol

#7 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 10:53 PM

It comes down to GMs didn't bother to ban when WoE was active. It's just that. So even everyone used the same gears, it wouldn't matter. I'd been woeing long enough to see cheaters run freely in WoE lol

Chak, this is something diff. Never seen it before. i would love to send you all replays and make video. Definitely miss back then when it wad all war and pure skills and organizations.

#8 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 20 September 2021 - 04:37 PM

I followed up with the GM team and have been told that they are still investigating the issue. The fact that they are banning players after receiving tickets does show that they aren't ignoring it. They will need some time before they can share how it will be addressed with a permanent solution. Thank you!

#9 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:06 PM

It’s been happening in thor woe as well. Some players using those either illegal program/or bug item are unkillable except when you use hell’s gate to them. You use arrow storm on woe with 900 hit on enemy ranger and still miss. Use arrow storm with 900 hit on doram and it misses as well.

Edited by MoonJoo, 20 September 2021 - 05:12 PM.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 September 2021 - 05:55 PM

because 100% ranged damage reductio is not a thing at all in renewal i see

#11 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 07:18 PM

because 100% ranged damage reductio is not a thing at all in renewal i see

Can you tell me how can you achieve 100% ranged reduc on ranger equipped with ignis cap and bow. Same on doram class wearing ceb.

#12 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 September 2021 - 08:33 PM

We’ve collected replays from everyone and making a video. It’s different explaining and so many dumb opinions as if they’re “gears, elements, etc” It’s definitely surprising how these hackers are able to pull off this trick and gets to do it over and over. It sucks that even the players reported get ban, but the leader of the guild takes the loots and benefit from it.
@CMMayari, can we have the leader of the reported guild banned as he’s the main reason and start of it all and he and his friends only keep making accounts and characters as if they didnt exist after ban but main account/guild master gets to collect all loots.

VIDEO coming soon~

#13 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 02:05 PM

From my experiences in WoE, my vids were recorded live while I was playing WoE. I only trimmed and put them together. Everyone could see cheaters doing stupid tricks (though still died to the justice break lol) but then nothing happened. No one got banned. Vids dont mean anything, esp when current WoE is as low as ... 20ish people? How busy is Loki WoE nowadays? 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 September 2021 - 02:06 PM.

#14 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 September 2021 - 08:42 PM

Please Don't Delete this Video. 

Edited by Bardoak, 23 September 2021 - 08:20 AM.

#15 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:43 AM

They may be hacking but whatever you are saying here doesn't prove it..

Also your video basically shows someone wants to "one hit KO" can no longer "one hit KO" so he or she gets mad.

#16 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 08:57 AM

Bruh lex with 2 megs still alive dayum.

#17 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 22 September 2021 - 03:16 PM

Did you try to throw a paladin with reflect shield, auto guard, and defender on him? He doesnt seem like hes cheating, maybe alot of reduction? Isnt soul destroyer and gfist reduced by deviling? Im assuming really high neutral reduction.

Edited by mlmf, 22 September 2021 - 03:23 PM.

#18 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 03:59 PM

Did you try to throw a paladin with reflect shield, auto guard, and defender on him? He doesnt seem like hes cheating, maybe alot of reduction? Isnt soul destroyer and gfist reduced by deviling? Im assuming really high neutral reduction.

GR (20% neutral enchant) + DR + CK + Beret + Cranial Shield, I would do 53k Gfist on a Lord Knight.

That's a Sinx, without defensive headgear, 2x Weapons. 

Also, new video will be uploaded soon. 3100 SP, fully geared Champion against same players, different guild and igns since the first video, most got banned already. 

I'll show you a Lex'd 3100 SP, overups gears on a sinx nondefensive gears, 2x weapons. expected to be 100k+ Gfist but survives. still working on the video.

#19 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:13 PM

All I can say about that video is that there's too many Sin X in ROT and Renewal servers are populated with GXs too. Making daddy so proud.  :rolleyes:

Spoiler

#20 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:17 PM

if it only happen recently, then it has to be the recent event equipments

the introduction of new event equipments not intended for TE WOE setting, causing this to happen.
go & test and found out,

#21 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:20 PM

the introduction of new event equipments not intended for TE WOE setting, causing this to happen.
go & test and found out,

Champ gears in the video and the video that will be up soon aren't the new gears. Simply Morpheus set to maximize damage. Rather show the video soon since many opinions from everyone and still can't tell what impossible is.

#22 Nicomatics

Nicomatics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationPort Malaya

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:27 PM

Tbf, that SinX pretty ganged up by an entire guild and still chill hitting the emperium simply does not look normal to me in a pre-Renewal setting. On that last video when the entire guild spamming safety wall. Was he wearing a shield? Specifically a GTB shield? Can't see clearly because of the skill effects.

#23 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:28 PM

I still think Ask boi is right. I dont think its possible to modify damages or anything. 

#24 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 22 September 2021 - 04:40 PM

dude, read dude,

idc what you wore, you should care about what ur oppnt equip, ffs

if he somehow had 100% player resist, who cares if u had double megs

go & test and found out,

#25 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 September 2021 - 05:11 PM

actually that would be the best way to see how good you are against someone because there is not difference only because your own capital

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users